+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone from 2014 still hasn't reached the "Decision Made" phase?

ambient2

May 30, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
h3a3j6, march2016
Thanks!

sfaisalm
I will wrap it up here next Friday, after officially getting the certificate.

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tds69us said:
Exactly...
Applied : Sep 2012
In Process: Feb 2013
RQ Received: April 2013
RQ Sent: May 2013
Received a generic letter to prepare for test in January-2014 (Just a generic letter)
In between my PR got expired renewed my PR in Mar 2014
Received a letter to attend citizenship test and interview with CO - July-2015 (passed both test and interview)
Phoned CIC call center yesterday to inquire status of my application, Call center agent was nice enough to look in to my application and advised me that they are still doing investigation on your application - your immigration clearance is still pending it will generally take 6 months for oath after your write test.. call us back after 6 months if you don't hear anything back.

HighFive

Mar 13, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
am4u2ster said:
Applied : Sep 2012
In Process: Feb 2013
RQ Received: April 2013
RQ Sent: May 2013
Received a generic letter to prepare for test in January-2014 (Just a generic letter)
In between my PR got expired renewed my PR in Mar 2014
Received a letter to attend citizenship test and interview with CO - July-2015 (passed both test and interview)
Phoned CIC call center yesterday to inquire status of my application, Call center agent was nice enough to look in to my application and advised me that they are still doing investigation on your application - your immigration clearance is still pending it will generally take 6 months for oath after your write test.. call us back after 6 months if you don't hear anything back.
Go for Mandamus. ASAP.

h3a3j6

Mar 31, 2014
Montréal
I was checking my eCas this afternoon... just for the sake of it as I didn't believe anything will change... and what do you know!!!! DECISION MADE!!!!

Some light at the end of the tunnel!!!! I still can't believe it.

Anyone knows the latest timelines for the Montreal office?

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Light indeed! Congrats! Werent you RQ'd?
h3a3j6 said:
I was checking my eCas this afternoon... just for the sake of it as I didn't believe anything will change... and what do you know!!!! DECISION MADE!!!!

heeradeepak

Jun 1, 2014
h3a3j6 said:

Congratulations

hasan777

Sep 25, 2014
I am waiting for Oath as well. I applied in February 2014. Wrote and cleared the test in Sept 2014 was given an RQ which I submitted. Have not had any updates since :(

h3a3j6

Mar 31, 2014
Montréal
hasan777 said:
I am waiting for Oath as well. I applied in February 2014. Wrote and cleared the test in Sept 2014 was given an RQ which I submitted. Have not had any updates since :(
Hello, Hasan:

- What's your timeline?
- Where did you send our application?
- Did you request any ATIPs?
- Did you engage your MP?

Cheers,

H3A3J6

crucial

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
h3a3j6 said:

Congratulations h3a3j6
Called call centre on Monday and all i got was; the application is still under review not timeframe set.
Waiting :-X

h3a3j6

Mar 31, 2014
Montréal
crucial said:
Congratulations h3a3j6
Called call centre on Monday and all i got was; the application is still under review not timeframe set.
Waiting :-X
Thanks @crucial!

What's your timeline? Have you tried the MP route?