+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone for University of Regina Jan 2018 intake

Jay_123

Dec 7, 2017
I have got selected for Msc thesis based program in University of Regina with full scholarship by Physics department. I have applied for student visa on 23rd November 2017. Is there anyone who applied for same university?

Micheal235

Nov 10, 2017
I have got selected for Msc thesis based program in University of Regina with full scholarship by Physics department. I have applied for student visa on 23rd November 2017. Is there anyone who applied for same university?
I applied and gotten offer in uregina social work I applied on 28nov

kruzie

Dec 9, 2017
I applied second time for study permit. Still in process.
Got admitted to full funded Ms in chemistry for Jan 2018 at U of Regina. I am just worried if I can join University from Jan 2018 because it's already dec and they are taking too long to approve

Jay_123

Dec 7, 2017
I applied second time for study permit. Still in process.
Got admitted to full funded Ms in chemistry for Jan 2018 at U of Regina. I am just worried if I can join University from Jan 2018 because it's already dec and they are taking too long to approve
Yes same goes with me. I got admitted in ms Physics fully funded and applied for visa on 22nd November but still it’s under process. My professor is also worried as he wants me to join this course in January it self.

kruzie

Dec 9, 2017
I have applied from USA, may be LA visa office is processing my file. I have to send passport if I got approved but IDK if I will have enough time cos it's already dec and last week of dec will be Christmas holiday so I am just worried!!

Jay_123

Dec 7, 2017
Yes but I guess from USA u won’t have any kind of problem for visa and even they know that Universities are starting from first week of Jan so at last they will process all the application fast.!

Hope for the best ✌
I have applied from USA, may be LA visa office is processing my file. I have to send passport if I got approved but IDK if I will have enough time cos it's already dec and last week of dec will be Christmas holiday so I am just worried!!

kruzie

Dec 9, 2017
I thought so as well but it's not the case. They are actually taking longer . There's nothing we can do other than waiting!! Good luck for you as well! let's pray together.

Jay_123

Dec 7, 2017
I thought so as well but it's not the case. They are actually taking longer . There's nothing we can do other than waiting!! Good luck for you as well! let's pray together.
Yup prayer is the only thing which We can do

What’s ur profile? And have you got admission in thesis based program ?

kruzie

Dec 9, 2017
Yep. I am international student in USA, I got refused first time cos I didn't provide legal status and travel history . Now I have applied with complete documents.