+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone for September intake here??

NBN28

Dec 3, 2015
Hi SP,

I am planning for Graduate certificate programs in Seneca College or Centennial College SEPT intake.I have not written IELTS yet.I plan to write IELTS by March 2016 & start applying to these colleges by April 2016.

1)Will that be too late?
2)I am interested in multiple courses at both of these college,can I apply for two courses from the same college & choose later?

Please Advice.Thanks in advance. :)

sp@yahoo

Jan 8, 2016
Try to give IELTS by the end of feb
remember there is a long process after you give IELTS

your admission, paying the program fees, creating your student gic account, showing a minimum fund, and preparing the list of documents for your visa file and finally it takes around 15 working days for your visa to come... and if there are national holidays in between it might get late...

so it is better if you start preparing for your IELTS early and carry on with the process without wasting time

good luck for your future.

NBN28

Dec 3, 2015
Thanks a lot SP for the reply.Which college & course are you planning for? Have you written IELTS & started applying for any of the colleges?

neerav

Dec 16, 2015
sp@yahoo said:
Try to give IELTS by the end of feb
remember there is a long process after you give IELTS

your admission, paying the program fees, creating your student gic account, showing a minimum fund, and preparing the list of documents for your visa file and finally it takes around 15 working days for your visa to come... and if there are national holidays in between it might get late...

so it is better if you start preparing for your IELTS early and carry on with the process without wasting time

good luck for your future.
dude, ur information is not updated.
the time taken for jan intake was from 1 month to 4 months.
p.s. these colleges are asking to submit ur fees by april end.
u need to hurry up.
ALL THE BEST.