CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6.5 :) (L6.5, R6.0, W6.5, S6.0)
Interview........
amandeep.walia91 @ gmail.com
gvky said:
Can we still apply for sep intake, still we got time to apply for and previously I have been accepted for centennial college for Jan intake for project Management but my consultant demanded 5000rupees so I refused to pay and kept quite now I am wondering whether I can get the offer letter in my hand rather than my consultant and I want to ask you guys some questions

1. Have you ever counted the average number of Indian and international students going to centennial college per intake, do you think it is getting over crowded every year so is it easy to find at least part time jobs in that city.
2. How is the visa rate for that province and college.
3. Is that province still issuing PR's after PGWP.

1. Yeah of course its becoming overcrowded every year, mostly Indian students giving preference to Toronto and Vancouver , So i am looking for admission in Alberta ,however there is no PG course over there

2. Well visa all depends on your documentation and the way you present your application.Ielts ,college, course, funds, grades etc matters in achieving visa.If your academic scores are not so good then you should attain good ielts scores, that can hide your loopholes.

3.yes of course Toronto is issuing PR's but you must qualify in there PR program and should has job in hand during PGWP

thats it.

from where are you ?

gvky

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
theamandeep said:
1. Yeah of course its becoming overcrowded every year, mostly Indian students giving preference to Toronto and Vancouver , So i am looking for admission in Alberta ,however there is no PG course over there

2. Well visa all depends on your documentation and the way you present your application.Ielts ,college, course, funds, grades etc matters in achieving visa.If your academic scores are not so good then you should attain good ielts scores, that can hide your loopholes.

3.yes of course Toronto is issuing PR's but you must qualify in there PR program and should has job in hand during PGWP

thats it.

from where are you ?

I am from Hyderabad, and applied for most of the colleges and universities got admitted into few but waiting for nice university waiting for concordia university and about ur self bro

hell911

Champion Member
Apr 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i just contacted 2 people from centennial college about my application, their reply will come in a day. :D

Survivor Expert

Star Member
Apr 15, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
vfs chandigarh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2012
Doc's Request.
never
IELTS Request
3-12-2011--7 bands
File Transfer...
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
9-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-04-2012
LANDED..........
19-08-2012
best of luck hell bro

Vipul.Varinder

Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
theamandeep said:

thats it.

lem me tell u... alberta is issuing pr only if u have job in ur study related field.....

from where are you ?

Porosh-pathor

Sep 23, 2011
Hi guy's i got offer letter frm centennial college diploma in accounting which is undergraduate level but i hav already master for uk do u think its not gonna worthy to visa officer if thn what course should i take plz any expert.

aarbee25

Star Member
Apr 9, 2012
hi guys got admission for fall session ....in electronics engineering technology ...goin to apply visa soon

upma

May 28, 2012
Survivor Expert said:
is there anyone who got v
isa for centennial college-progress campus 2012..i need a partner.... ;)...
i am which cousre have u applied.. did u get ur visa

hell911

Champion Member
Apr 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
damn, the course i chose was closed already for September 2012 ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

when is the start of winter 2013?

Elarson

Jul 3, 2012
I got the offer letter for the Strategic Management: Accounting... still waiting on the visa... its been almost 2 months over the 6 week processing time, so Im beginning to get worried! I hope it all works out!

theamandeep

Dec 27, 2010
Amritsar
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6.5 :) (L6.5, R6.0, W6.5, S6.0)
Interview........
amandeep.walia91 @ gmail.com
hell911 said:
damn, the course i chose was closed already for September 2012 ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

when is the start of winter 2013?
bro after 31st july the time starts for offer letters of jan 2013 batch.
i am also applying in winters 2013,
but i will submit my file in september , howz you side ?
are you applying for sept or jan session ?
keep in contact.