+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone coming to brampton or mississauga?

Jeewan

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Anbody who needs a job in brampton or mississauga. I am willing to help. This is my throwback time. Somebody helped me at my time. Now its my time to help people out there. Message me if anybody needs some help in brampton or mississauga.

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
This is a wonderful gesture. one should learn from people like you.

Kin021

Jun 29, 2016
Hey!
Wishing that I get my Visa firstly. And later on I would be traveling to Mississauga since my aunt stays there. I just wanted to know that, how long does it take to find an apartment in toronto near Centennial college? And regarding traveling, just want to ensure once that are spices allowed? On the government site it says it is allowed but just incase anybody faced problems in the airport, it's better to know. Moreover, dry fruits!! I want to know if i could get them along without facing an issue. :)
Thanks.

Jeewan

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Hey Kin021
I wouldn't recommend anyone going to centennial if they are thinking to work full time while studying. Centennial is a a good college no doubt. You can easily find TTC buses in scarborough to commute. Regarding the spices and your so called dry fruits. Even my mom had the same doubts how she would send me some dry fruits. So the 2 baggages you are allowed you can take any spices or dry fruits you want. Its just you are restricted to the things which can affect air on canada. Examples are like meat or fish you are not allowed tp bring. Just to let you know you can get any dry fruits you want here. There is not that much price difference that you need to specially bring it up.
Hope it helps :) ;)
Jot

rajwinder111

Mar 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kin021 said:
Hey!
Wishing that I get my Visa firstly. And later on I would be traveling to Mississauga since my aunt stays there. I just wanted to know that, how long does it take to find an apartment in toronto near Centennial college? And regarding traveling, just want to ensure once that are spices allowed? On the government site it says it is allowed but just incase anybody faced problems in the airport, it's better to know. Moreover, dry fruits!! I want to know if i could get them along without facing an issue. :)
Thanks.
Centennial is a good college but if you are looking for full time job with your study . It's not a good choice

Kin021

Jun 29, 2016
Jeewan said:
Hey Kin021
I wouldn't recommend anyone going to centennial if they are thinking to work full time while studying. Centennial is a a good college no doubt. You can easily find TTC buses in scarborough to commute. Regarding the spices and your so called dry fruits. Even my mom had the same doubts how she would send me some dry fruits. So the 2 baggages you are allowed you can take any spices or dry fruits you want. Its just you are restricted to the things which can affect air on canada. Examples are like meat or fish you are not allowed tp bring. Just to let you know you can get any dry fruits you want here. There is not that much price difference that you need to specially bring it up.
Jot
Ok, thanks a lot so i can get them along since i have already bought them. I was just worried if i will be troubled at the airport for this ! And since i already got into centennial college, can i work part time? How much will i be able to earn part time? Moreover, about apartments like i asked earlier, how much time does it take to find an apartment in toronto near centennial college? :)

Kin021

Jun 29, 2016
rajwinder111 said:
Centennial is a good college but if you are looking for full time job with your study . It's not a good choice
Jeewan said:
Hey Kin021
Jot
And why can one not work full time being in centennial college? What are the no.of hours one stays in class? Isn't it like with full time course one can only work part time?

Jeewan

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
It's not about the course. It's the place you are going to scarborough is not an industrial hub where you can find plenty of jobs. I have some friends of mine who commute to centennial from brampton. Because its really hard to get jobs in scarborough and that too which can pay cash because you are only allowed to work 20 hours on cheque. And in brampton you can find plenty of jobs. Maybe you should do the same way like living in brampton and commuting to centinnial whenever you want. Brampton and mississauga are much better than scarborough in my point of view and its not that hard to find an apartment. You can find one easily something around 400-500 and in brampton around 200-300 sharing or maybe 400-500 your personal room.

gehlot.paresh

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Jeewan said:
Anbody who needs a job in brampton or mississauga. I am willing to help. This is my throwback time. Somebody helped me at my time. Now its my time to help people out there. Message me if anybody needs some help in brampton or mississauga.
It's extremely kind of you
I Will be in mississauga in August 3rd week if I get my visa

Can you please share your number, so in best case if I get visa, can surely contact you

Kin021

Jun 29, 2016
Jeewan said:
It's not about the course. It's the place you are going to scarborough is not an industrial hub where you can find plenty of jobs. I have some friends of mine who commute to centennial from brampton. Because its really hard to get jobs in scarborough and that too which can pay cash because you are only allowed to work 20 hours on cheque. And in brampton you can find plenty of jobs. Maybe you should do the same way like living in brampton and commuting to centinnial whenever you want. Brampton and mississauga are much better than scarborough in my point of view and its not that hard to find an apartment. You can find one easily something around 400-500 and in brampton around 200-300 sharing or maybe 400-500 your personal room.
Thanks a lot for all this information. :) You are doing a great job helping others.

jonsnow

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
rajwinder111 said:
You are NOT ALLOWED to work full time while your studying anyways

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
jonsnow said:
You are NOT ALLOWED to work full time while your studying anyways
He's obviously talking about illegal cash jobs.

Why do you think people go to colleges? As long as you're paying the international student fee, to hell with your academics and attendance