+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone can tell How to make it quicker?

mara0222

Dec 15, 2017
delivered date:2017.12.7
I want my passport back before Christmas. Is there anyway to contact them? I’m really anxious.

Tomi2

Apr 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
Doc's Request.
30-10-2017 (RCMP requested)
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
Hi

1. It is first in/first out. IRCC will not make an exception for you.
Expect in an emergency with proof to support it...

alfred0

Feb 10, 2015
Toronto
One of my friend asked CIC, this is their response. I would say CIC should have put an announcement on their website so ppl will know they should have contacted CIC before sending passport:

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. As discussed, you will find below complementary information to our conversation:

"Case Processing Centre : Ottawa, Ontario (passport not sent)

In order to finalize your application, the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario (CPC-O) is asking you to send your original passport in order to issue your visa.

Please note that at this time, it may take them more than 4 weeks to return your passport back to you. If you were planning on leaving Canada in less than 4 weeks, we invite you to contact the CPC-O before sending your passport using their email address available on our website and include:

• Your full name,
  • Your file number,
  • Your date of birth,
  • Your Unique Client Identifier (UCI),
  • The date you were planning to leave Canada, and
  • The reason why you cannot wait for 4 weeks.
They will gladly respond to you as soon as possible in order to attempt to accommodate you without affecting your travel plans."

Reactions: Tomi2