I just got my LOA from CNA,is anyone here who just got here too maybe we can help each other on the visa prep.
I just received my LOA also but i saw 2 weeks to pay the acceptance fee of $5000. Although not yet paid.
Have you pay your Acceptance Fee?
How much are you to pay from your letter?
You are to pay 5000 cadI just received my LOA also but i saw 2 weeks to pay the acceptance fee of $5000. Although not yet paid.
Have you pay your Acceptance Fee?
How much are you to pay from your letter?
PAL form is among the documents sent to me to fill and returnDo you have PAL?
Yes, although my course is Computer Systems & NetworkingYou are to pay 5000 cad
Where are you based or you could drop your WhatsApp and communicate more,because I am accepted in the same course.Yes, although my course is Computer Systems & Networking
chat meWhere are you based or you could drop your WhatsApp and communicate more,because I am accepted in the same course.
