+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone attending College of North Atlantic (CNA) for year 2020-2021?

MarioCart

Sep 17, 2019
I just applied to CNA for the year 2020-21. Just wanted to started a thread to discuss challenges that we might all face along the way. If you just enrolled there, please do share your experiences.

fatima99

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
I just applied to CNA for the year 2020-21. Just wanted to started a thread to discuss challenges that we might all face along the way. If you just enrolled there, please do share your experiences.
hey im also thinking of applying to CNA.

MarioCart

Sep 17, 2019
hey im also thinking of applying to CNA.
You should probably apply it asap. This is one of the cheapest colleges in Canada. And hence, a go-to option for people who want to take that route into Canada.

What programs are you looking into?

highphy

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
I am really thinking about CNA as well... I read a lot of things online about the school and I see its one of the cheapest colleges in Canada... I really want my wife to study there...
but I have a very simple question about the requirements for Nigeria citizen please anyone with info just update me.
Can anyone with OND (Ordinary National Diploma) get admission into the college?
thanks

Reactions: Focus99

MarioCart

Sep 17, 2019
I am really thinking about CNA as well... I read a lot of things online about the school and I see its one of the cheapest colleges in Canada... I really want my wife to study there...
but I have a very simple question about the requirements for Nigeria citizen please anyone with info just update me.
Can anyone with OND (Ordinary National Diploma) get admission into the college?
thanks
It mostly depends on the program she will be applying for. And most of the programs just require Grade 12th transcript. If OND was taken after 12th grade, then it may not even be necessary. They will just consider the 12th grade transcript. But, you need to get the 12th grade transcript assessed to Canada's standards. The college will have a link/process on how to go about it

highphy

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
It mostly depends on the program she will be applying for. And most of the programs just require Grade 12th transcript. If OND was taken after 12th grade, then it may not even be necessary. They will just consider the 12th grade transcript. But, you need to get the 12th grade transcript assessed to Canada's standards. The college will have a link/process on how to go about it
thanks so much for your explanation... i even sent the school an email but they refused to reply and its been over 5 days... i wish us all the best

jasmin-alladin

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
hi. I just wanna ask once we receive the Leeter of Acceptance from CNA, when will be the due date for tuition fees?

MarioCart

Sep 17, 2019
hi. I just wanna ask once we receive the Leeter of Acceptance from CNA, when will be the due date for tuition fees?
It depends and different from each applicant. Usually about three weeks. You need to pay the confirmation fees and the tuition fees for the first term.

neph

Oct 4, 2022
Hello, I'm a Nigerian too and want to apply to CNA, but I have a challenge, the date of birth in my WAEC result is different from my original date of birth. It's having 20/05/1990 instead of 20/05/1992.
Will it affect my admission process?

stan7766

Nov 23, 2022
Hello, I'm a Nigerian too and want to apply to CNA, but I have a challenge, the date of birth in my WAEC result is different from my original date of birth. It's having 20/05/1990 instead of 20/05/1992.
Will it affect my admission process?
that will be a problem I also applied in October then I received a mail saying incomplete and I should send my documents via DHL or FedEx I did now waiting for a reply from the school