+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applying student visa with spouse and dependent through SDS?

dreirocks

Apr 12, 2018
im currently applying for a student visa through SDS and im applying with my spouse and son! What are our chances of getting approved.Im from the phils.but my family and i have been based in shanghai for 9yrs

DKYah1130

May 27, 2018
hi po, i am planning to do the same.. kumusta na po status ng application ninyo? positive po ba? and how did u secure GIC with dependents' cost of living for a year? pwede ba more than 10k na GIC sa scotiabank? thanks po sa pagshare.

DKYah1130

May 27, 2018
Hello again, i would really love to hear about ur application. What was the outcome and how did u do it? Thanks very much po.

glddenmac

Jun 18, 2018
Hi, would you mind sharing your experience while applying for student visa with dependents? I am planning to do the same. Thanks in advance :)

Reactions: Aish786

night1234

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Can someone tell if its possible to apply through SDS if we have dependents.
Any body here who applied through SDS program with spouse. What proof of funds are shown for Spouse living expenses?

Did the application take time as if its a general application or was the application processing faster.

glddenmac

Jun 18, 2018
Can someone tell if its possible to apply through SDS if we have dependents.
Any body here who applied through SDS program with spouse. What proof of funds are shown for Spouse living expenses?

Did the application take time as if its a general application or was the application processing faster.
Yes, it's possible. We received our approval after 13 days

night1234

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I am in the process of applying for study permit with my spouse.

I have a few questions and am hoping you could answer.
1. Do we need to submit upfront medical of spouse.
2. Apart from GIC and 1 year fees do we need to show additional funds for Spouse living expenses.
If yes then how much need to be shown as proof.
3. do we need to apply online

glddenmac

Jun 18, 2018
I am in the process of applying for study permit with my spouse.

I have a few questions and am hoping you could answer.
1. Do we need to submit upfront medical of spouse.
2. Apart from GIC and 1 year fees do we need to show additional funds for Spouse living expenses.
If yes then how much need to be shown as proof.
3. do we need to apply online
Are applying via SDS or regular stream? For SDS, both of you need to submit upfront medical. As per cic, the required funds for 1 accompanying family member is $4,000 but I suggest to show higher than this. You can apply via online or paperbased but you need to take note the pros and cons

Aish786

Jul 16, 2018
Hi, would you mind sharing your experience while applying for student visa with dependents? I am planning to do the same. Thanks in advance :)
Hi,

Could you please share your experience that how did you get successful study permit with your family? I mean how did you prove family ties in your home country when your family accompanied by you? And share all other important points thta once should focus on while applying for Sds with spouse and 2 kids.

I would really appreciate your response.