+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applying for the student visa in/through Kenya?????

h.k.s

Aug 5, 2013
Hello, I applied for my visa on the 28th of May 2014, and haven't received any feedback from them.. The application was paper based, through VFS and I applied for the visa in Nairobi, Kenya. I'm worried sick because there's no feedback up until now :( wondering how long it would take.. I haven't done my medicals, so waiting for that email most importantly.. Worst of all, the semester starts in September, and I cannot deffer by semester. I'll have to deffer by an entire year and opt for the 2015 intake in September which is really late :( anyone in the same situation?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

h.k.s said:
Hello, I applied for my visa on the 28th of May 2014, and haven't received any feedback from them.. The application was paper based, through VFS and I applied for the visa in Nairobi, Kenya. I'm worried sick because there's no feedback up until now :( wondering how long it would take.. I haven't done my medicals, so waiting for that email most importantly.. Worst of all, the semester starts in September, and I cannot deffer by semester. I'll have to deffer by an entire year and opt for the 2015 intake in September which is really late :( anyone in the same situation?
You won't, as the processing time is about 3 months in Nairobi. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp/students.asp#africa

h.k.s

Aug 5, 2013
PMM said:
Hi

You won't, as the processing time is about 3 months in Nairobi.
Hi,

I think it will take some more time as I believe the High Commission in Kenya deals with many countries in Africa, so the only option I have is to wait. If it was to be refused, I would have probably gotten feedback soon enough, so I think being positive is the way forward. Thanks :)