Med's Done....
26TH JULY,2011
Interview........
4TH JULY,2011
Passport Req..
SUBMITTED TO CDHC ON 27TH JULY,2011
ACCA2011 said:
did anybody apply for study permit in CHC kuala lumpur for september intake
Welcome to the thread. Though i applied from Nigeria for ACCA at stouffville college and I have been called for medical,which i have duly done. I guess you are going for ACCA as ur handle suggest. So,which college are you going? I am supposed to resume of 25th July but the embassy delayed my visa processing and I have to take another start date,which is sept.2011.
I wish you will in your application.
ciao

ACCA2011

Jul 17, 2011
I am nigerian with resident status in Malaysia, i applied to the SC as well with sept 5th as resumption date , my application has been with the CHC here for 5weeks and i havent heard frm them although the average processing time is 6weeks , i am having a doubt wether i should contact them in their office to knw the status of my application.
SUGGESTIONS PLZZZ

acca247

Mar 28, 2011
Visa Office......
CDHC,LAGOS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
RECEIVED ON 4TH APRIL,2011
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
Med's Request
13TH JULY,2011
Med's Done....
26TH JULY,2011
Interview........
4TH JULY,2011
Passport Req..
Please exercise patience as the average time given by CHC is still intact. u can only contact them after the 6week average time lapses. Do not worry,you will get positive response from them soon. thx
ciao

SilverStone

Aug 9, 2011
acca247 said:
Welcome to the thread. Though i applied from Nigeria for ACCA at stouffville college and I have been called for medical,which i have duly done. I guess you are going for ACCA as ur handle suggest. So,which college are you going? I am supposed to resume of 25th July but the embassy delayed my visa processing and I have to take another start date,which is sept.2011.
I wish you will in your application.
ciao

HI, How about the proof of funds. In the application form, they require you provide details about tuition, residence and cost of other fees like books and also fund you have available but duration is not stated. Do they mean per year or throughout the duration of study program. Tnx

acca247

Mar 28, 2011
Visa Office......
CDHC,LAGOS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
RECEIVED ON 4TH APRIL,2011
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
Med's Request
13TH JULY,2011
Med's Done....
26TH JULY,2011
Interview........
4TH JULY,2011
Passport Req..
@silverstone,
proof of fund does not mean proof that you have made any initial payment. It only means proof that you will be able to pay all your tuition and living expenses when you get to Canada. They Embassy needs the summation of all your expenses including tuition,accomodation,food etc and calculate it all against the financial evidence you have produced to be able to see if you meet the financial obligation for visa approval.
Normally,if u apply to stouffville college,One year academic admission will be written on ur unconditional admission letter and you need to show a proof of financial capability for the whole year. When you get to Canada,you may need to extend your visa. What matters now is to get your visa first,then other things will follow.
ciao