+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANYONE APPLYING FOR PG DIPLOMA In September 2016 intake

abhi.jcm

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
I have done my BBA from India (Result Awaited) and want to continue my studies in Canada in some PG course. I am not able to take admission in MBA in Canada because of the eligibility criteria of 16 years of education and now I am looking for a PG Diploma from community colleges. And I am very much confused after reading reviews about Humber, Centennial, George Brown. As i want to take admission in a 2 year PG course, the only options are HUmber and Centennial, because no other colleges offer 2 year PG Certificates except Humber and Centennial.
I have looked for GLOBAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT in HUMBER as well as in CENTENNIAL.

Kindly suggest me something....

Waiting for ur replyy..

roxbie

Mar 6, 2016
Re: PG DIPLOMA in CANADA

I was just about to post the same question. I hope someone can answer us

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
Re: PG DIPLOMA in CANADA SEPTEMBER 2016, HUMBER VS CENTENNIAL

I'd choose Humber, The Centennial has a terrible reputation.

abhi.jcm

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016

Frisk said:
I'd choose Humber, The Centennial has a terrible reputation.
The reviews about both Humber and Centennial are very horrible. How could u select Humber? :-[

neerav

Dec 16, 2015

abhi.jcm said:
The reviews about both Humber and Centennial are very horrible. How could u select Humber? :-[
see, humber has good relations with employers and is also in high demand by international students whereas centennial used to be good but now it sucks,,,

neerav

Dec 16, 2015

abhi.jcm said:
I have done my BBA from India (Result Awaited) and want to continue my studies in Canada in some PG course. I am not able to take admission in MBA in Canada because of the eligibility criteria of 16 years of education and now I am looking for a PG Diploma from community colleges. And I am very much confused after reading reviews about Humber, Centennial, George Brown. As i want to take admission in a 2 year PG course, the only options are HUmber and Centennial, because no other colleges offer 2 year PG Certificates except Humber and Centennial.
I have looked for GLOBAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT in HUMBER as well as in CENTENNIAL.

Waiting for ur replyy..
who told you that this PG program is only available in humber and centennial. it is also available in Seneca, conestoga, Sheridan.

sood.prabal

Oct 14, 2015

abhi.jcm said:

Waiting for ur replyy..
Hi. As far as I know, both Humber and Centennial are equally good in terms of quality of education. Humber is located in North Etobicoke and Centennial is in Scarborough. If you have any family or plan to live closer to one of those areas, you may base your choice upon that.

You can chose any college for now, come to Canada and see which one you like more. You can switch over from one college to other during the first semester. So, for example, if you chose Centennial and after coming to Canada you feel that Humber was a better option then you can opt to switch to Humber college as long as you are still in your first semester.

These rules might have changed by now so I advise you to confirm them on official CIC website.

abhi.jcm

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016

neerav said:
who told you that this PG program is only available in humber and centennial. it is also available in Seneca, conestoga, Sheridan.
Hello Sir, I really do not know about it. Are U sure, it is available with Sheridan and Seneca? Because I have checked their websites and I came to know that Sheridan only deals in 1 Year PG DIPLOMAS (College Graduate Certificate).
Is it available with Sheridan, I am ready to go there. Kindly check for me, is it available or not?
It is 2 years PG business management programme namely GLOBAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT.

neerav

Dec 16, 2015

abhi.jcm said:
Hello Sir, I really do not know about it. Are U sure, it is available with Sheridan and Seneca? Because I have checked their websites and I came to know that Sheridan only deals in 1 Year PG DIPLOMAS (College Graduate Certificate).
Is it available with Sheridan, I am ready to go there. Kindly check for me, is it available or not?
It is 2 years PG business management programme namely GLOBAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT.
sorry, my bad. I overlooked it. but I suggest take admission in humber and then decide when you are in Canada and if you do not like it then change your college.
BEST OF LUCK and SORRY!!

abhi.jcm

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016

neerav said:
sorry, my bad. I overlooked it. but I suggest take admission in humber and then decide when you are in Canada and if you do not like it then change your college.
BEST OF LUCK and SORRY!!
@ Neerav, No need for SORRY, Its just a mistake. No problem. Atleast u r helping.
Can you please tell me do humber admit candidates having 5.5 in 1 module and overall 6.5 in IELTS for PG Diploma?
Centennial college have such provisions but i am not sure about humber. Do u know?

Mar 8, 2016
Re: PG DIPLOMA 2 years SEPTEMBER 2016, HUMBER VS CENTENNIAL

Does any one knows about the visa success ratio if I an applying for pgd in Seneca with out ielts and got a dual offer letter accounting and payroll as well as English language institute.

neerav

Dec 16, 2015

abhi.jcm said:
@ Neerav, No need for SORRY, Its just a mistake. No problem. Atleast u r helping.
Can you please tell me do humber admit candidates having 5.5 in 1 module and overall 6.5 in IELTS for PG Diploma?
Centennial college have such provisions but i am not sure about humber. Do u know?
Program Level

Minimum IELTS Scores

Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma Overall 6.0 AND
No band below 5.5
Degrees Overall 6.5 AND
No band below 6.0
Bachelor of Nursing Overall 7.0 AND
No band below 6.5
Postgraduate Certificate Overall 6.5 AND
No band below 6.0
this is directly from their website. no more chances of wrong info :p

abhi.jcm

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016

neerav said:
Program Level

Minimum IELTS Scores

Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma Overall 6.0 AND
No band below 5.5
Degrees Overall 6.5 AND
No band below 6.0
Bachelor of Nursing Overall 7.0 AND
No band below 6.5
Postgraduate Certificate Overall 6.5 AND
No band below 6.0
this is directly from their website. no more chances of wrong info :p
It meanz, I have to take the IELTS Test again, bcoz I did not performed well in writing module. Actually I wrote well in W-task 2 and could not find enough time to complete W-task 1. :( So, it might fall short of words. Rest all depends upon the ALMIGHTY. Result is not declared yet.
Fingers Crossed.

abhi.jcm

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Re: Anyone Applying for PG Diploma (after graduation) September 2016 intake

Everyone can share their problems.. About IELTS SCORE or any admission queries?