+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied UOIT for MITS program and Concordia MS in Computer science for Winter 2021 intake?

shopnodana91

Dec 20, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-01-2021
Med's Request
02-03-2021
Med's Done....
08-03-2021
Passport Req..
01-04-2021
I got Conditional offer for Winter 2021 from Concordia in MEng in Industrial Engineering

singh1402

Aug 20, 2020
I got Conditional offer for Winter 2021 from Concordia in MEng in Industrial Engineering
When did you apply? Kindly, share your timeline and 10th,12th, and bachelor percentage and stream. Moreover, do you have any work exp? if yes then share info as well

jimmyM

Star Member
Feb 11, 2020
Anyone applied UOIT for MITS program and Concordia MS in Computer science for Winter 2021 intake?
I applied for UOIT for MITS program and Concordia in Information Systems Security - MEng

Unfortunately got refused from UOIT but still waiting for Concordia ..

sarab1402

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
I applied for UOIT for MITS program and Concordia in Information Systems Security - MEng

Unfortunately got refused from UOIT but still waiting for Concordia ..
When did you apply please share your timeline. Moreover, whats your profile 10/12/bachelore in what 9 percentage ) any work exp? If yes, how many years? Apart from these universities did you apply somewhere else as well?

jimmyM

Star Member
Feb 11, 2020
When did you apply please share your timeline. Moreover, whats your profile 10/12/bachelore in what 9 percentage ) any work exp? If yes, how many years? Apart from these universities did you apply somewhere else as well?
i applied mid june for concordia still waiting decision. applied UOIT first week of July and got refused.

GPA 2.7 .. 16 years experience in Information Technology.

I applied at Lambton college and got admitted for AI/ML PG-Certificate and applied for study permit on 11th august

I have valid visit visa to Canada and visited twice last year.

Oct 1, 2020
@malathims89 I have also got the conditional Offer from UOIT for Winter 2021 MITS.I do know another person who also got the offer and preparing further. Have you already paid the fee?

malathims89

Dec 6, 2019
I am yet to pay the fee.. But transcripts are under processing to be sent to university. Can we please form a whatsapp group for jan2021 batch UOIT to connect and discuss? Please pm your number will create a group

ljoseph

Jan 4, 2021
i applied mid june for concordia still waiting decision. applied UOIT first week of July and got refused.

I applied at Lambton college and got admitted for AI/ML PG-Certificate and applied for study permit on 11th august

Hi,I am planning to pursue AI/ML from Lambton College.I have done my Bachelors in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and 3 years of experience in Embedded software field. However,in college website ,I can see that university degree is Information Technology in the college website. AM I eligible to apply for this program.Also,will there be any chances of visa refusal as I have done my bachelors in Electrical and Electronics and applying for AI/ML.

Elliot19Reese

Dec 3, 2021

Bro, your history of arrears in U.G ? because my gpa is also same 2.7 but i have experience information security, so planning to apply