+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied to any university in Quebec for winter 2019 intake? How long did your CAQ take?

tu0tu0

Aug 13, 2018
Have you received any update due to they received your mailed document?
Not received any reply from quebec immigration office about document receive. I can only check registered mail service. I am still waiting CAQ. it has been 27 days from the date of file open. :( How is your status ?

Nov 27, 2018
India
Not received any reply from quebec immigration office about document receive. I can only check registered mail service. I am still waiting CAQ. it has been 27 days from the date of file open. :( How is your status ?

I applied on 27/10/18 and the status said, file is open on 28/10/18. I’m worried as my application for visa is being delayed because of this.

tu0tu0

Aug 13, 2018
I applied on 27/10/18 and the status said, file is open on 28/10/18. I’m worried as my application for visa is being delayed because of this.
I received CAQ on 23/Nov/2018 nigh as my physical documents reached there on 22/Oct/2018. Since you are going to apply from india, you could get visa approval in time through direct program. I submitted on 28/Nov/2018 from SG & current processing time is 8 weeks. There is no way for me to get visa before 7/Jan/2019 :confused:. Anyway I will wait until last minute before defer to next term. Good Luck to u

Nov 27, 2018
India
I received CAQ on 23/Nov/2018 nigh as my physical documents reached there on 22/Oct/2018. Since you are going to apply from india, you could get visa approval in time through direct program. I submitted on 28/Nov/2018 from SG & current processing time is 8 weeks. There is no way for me to get visa before 7/Jan/2019 :confused:. Anyway I will wait until last minute before defer to next term. Good Luck to u
Thank you!
But unfortunately, I received my CAQ with wrong First Name on it :'( .
I have been following up with the customer care executives from past few weeks but there is no proper help. I am so worried and feel helpless right now.

tu0tu0

Aug 13, 2018
Thank you!
But unfortunately, I received my CAQ with wrong First Name on it :'( .
I have been following up with the customer care executives from past few weeks but there is no proper help. I am so worried and feel helpless right now.
You could try to call to Quebec immigration office for this. If they could help you, you may not need to re-apply CAQ. Good Luck

Nov 27, 2018
India
You could try to call to Quebec immigration office for this. If they could help you, you may not need to re-apply CAQ. Good Luck
I tried everything, they asked me to fax an explanation letter along with my passport copy and I did. I kept on following up every day but all they say is to be patient and wait for an update.

Did you apply for your VISA?

tu0tu0

Aug 13, 2018
I tried everything, they asked me to fax an explanation letter along with my passport copy and I did. I kept on following up every day but all they say is to be patient and wait for an update.

Yes. I applied offline. Today Medical Approved. Waiting for Study Permit Approval.

A_DULRAS

Dec 25, 2018
Hello,
I recently got admission in Concordia university for a Jan 2019 program. Unfortunately i have deferred my admission to Fall 2019(beginning September) due to delayed travel process (especially Caq which im still waiting for). Hopefully, if my study permit is approved in January, can i go in February to settle in??
My point is that "is it possible for me to be denied entry to Canada bcos February is too early??"
Or
Must i wait until few months to resumption before leaving for Canada??
I really need help on this asap.
Anybody . Thanks in advance.

sampada1020

Feb 24, 2020

Hi,
I am in the same mess! I've got my name as my first name, middle name as my husband's name and last name as my last name before marriage! :((
How did you get your issue resolved? Please help! :(