+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied to any university in Quebec for winter 2019 intake? How long did your CAQ take?

Ramneetk

Sep 10, 2018
Hey, I've applied to the Concordia uni for the winter 2019 intake too. Program ~ Bcom JMSB. I applied in July but I'm still waiting to hear from them. Emailed them twice too, said my to-do list is clear just need to wait patiently. Anyway. I hope the CAQ gets processed soon. Really nervous.

Reactions: Gsan

fiibi

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Ghana
Visa Office......
Accra
Hey, I've applied to the Concordia uni for the winter 2019 intake too. Program ~ Bcom JMSB. I applied in July but I'm still waiting to hear from them. Emailed them twice too, said my to-do list is clear just need to wait patiently. Anyway. I hope the CAQ gets processed soon. Really nervous.
JMBS I thought operated on a rolling admission basis? Hopefully by the end of this month I think you’d get to know the decision.

Reactions: Ramneetk

Ramneetk

Sep 10, 2018
JMBS I thought operated on a rolling admission basis? Hopefully by the end of this month I think you’d get to know the decision.
I thought so too. But still heard nothing. It would have been okay with any other uni but obtaining the CAQ really lengthens the process. Fingers crossed ///

v.k.m

Jun 21, 2018
Hi friends, I have overall 6 band(S-5.5,W-5.5,L-6,R-6). I have completed BTech in IT with 6.36/10 this year. I have work experience of 9 month in same field. I have applied to Ever Green College before 1 month ago but still dont get any reply. what is the chance for student visa for PG in canada?

fiibi

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Ghana
Visa Office......
Accra
I thought so too. But still heard nothing. It would have been okay with any other uni but obtaining the CAQ really lengthens the process. Fingers crossed ///
Yes the CAQ is the headache for us. They really need to speed things up.

Reactions: Gsan

Ranveer IN

Sep 18, 2018
I am accepted in MEng in Concordia University.
For my visa application I need to pay one year tuition fee,so I have some questions regarding the same:

1) In order to pay one year fees, do I need to register for spring courses also? If so how can I as none of the courses are available for spring term when I try to register.

2) As mentioned in the offer letter, one year tuition fees is 14000 CAD and the payment due in my student account is already 13500 because of permanent code surcharge. So can that be shown as one year fee while applying for visa? or I need to pay 20000 CAD for visa application.

smit1123

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
@Ranveer IN
1. You can register for spring courses afterward also...

2. Pay one-year fees and add receipt with your visa application. permanent code surcharge will be refunded when u join uni.

DEVARSHI

Sep 13, 2018
I am accepted in MEng in Concordia University.
For my visa application I need to pay one year tuition fee,so I have some questions regarding the same:

1) In order to pay one year fees, do I need to register for spring courses also? If so how can I as none of the courses are available for spring term when I try to register.

2) As mentioned in the offer letter, one year tuition fees is 14000 CAD and the payment due in my student account is already 13500 because of permanent code surcharge. So can that be shown as one year fee while applying for visa? or I need to pay 20000 CAD for visa application.
Can you please share your profile and time line of application:)