+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied the Re-entry Visa at Buffalo recently?

Danna

May 2, 2011
JoyceLam said:
:)Monalizy , you just got ur OWP, right?
Are you going for a vacation back your country?
I just wondered do we need an employment letter to enter Canada when we are holding the OWP?
good news you got it,congr for you.
can i please ask you a few questions about the apply visa
*1 detail of vist canada- you purpuse of vist Canada should we choose other,and write live-in caregiver for detial
and the how long you plan to stay fromxxxxto xxxx what should I write?
*2 and for next question any people we will vist should we write down our employer's name and address?
*3 EMPLOYEMENT from xxxx to xxxx if right now we still work for them should we just write down from xxxx to present .is that right?
thank you for you time looking forward for your reply

JoyceLam

Feb 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Oct-2013
LANDED..........
Jan-2014
*1 detail of vist canada- you purpuse of vist Canada should we choose other,and write live-in caregiver for detial (wor)king as a live-in caregiver)and the how long you plan to stay fromxxxxto xxxx what should I write?
*2 and for next question any people we will vist should we write down our employer's name and address? (employer's name and address)*3 EMPLOYEMENT from xxxx to xxxx if right now we still work for them should we just write down from xxxx to present .is that right? ( type the date u started. and for this new form, you might no be able to type the 'present' , so don't worry about it)thank you for you time looking forward for your reply

Danna

May 2, 2011
JoyceLam said:
*1 detail of vist canada- you purpuse of vist Canada should we choose other,and write live-in caregiver for detial (wor)king as a live-in caregiver)and the how long you plan to stay fromxxxxto xxxx what should I write?
*2 and for next question any people we will vist should we write down our employer's name and address? (employer's name and address)*3 EMPLOYEMENT from xxxx to xxxx if right now we still work for them should we just write down from xxxx to present .is that right? ( type the date u started. and for this new form, you might no be able to type the 'present' , so don't worry about it)thank you for you time looking forward for your reply

thank you appreciate.by the way how we pay the money?

kcire

Star Member
May 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello, good day!
to those who have tried applying at Visa Office in Buffalo for a visa, i need ur expert advise on how to complete the form IMM 5257.

Question 9: Country where applying: Same as country of residence? N or Y.
: Country: Status: Other: From:To.

DETAILS OF VISIT TO CANADA?

BACKGROUND INFORMATION Question 1A. (Do I need to put the details of the visa that was granted on me before coming in here? )

Thank you!////

After accomplishing this forms and all the required docs, where will I send this? DO i need to send an airway bill to the Visa Office in Buffalo too? Or they will pay for their own postage for sending back the passport to me?

Thanks again.