+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied PGWP by mail?????

Eugene111

Sep 1, 2017
When I applied on Oct 5th, I didn't wanna make any mistake such as choosing a wrong option by an accident on the website etc.
I thought paperwork would be safer. So I decided to send the application by mail.

Then just saw that CIC website says it will take 105 days to deal with a paper application.
But as we all know, we have to apply within 90 days from the confirmation of graduation.
WHAT IF they, either Canada Post or CIC, lost my papers?! And I didn't even know that until after 105 days?!! Would CIC understand the situation if it ever happened?!!! I know it all sounds like a bit paranoid but can't help myself. (T0T)

Please share you or your friends experience who applied PGWP by mail before....

Last edited:

kapatid

Sep 27, 2016
Calgary
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
06-05-2006
When I applied on Oct 5th, I didn't wanna make any mistake such as choosing a wrong option by an accident on the website etc.
I thought paperwork would be safer. So I decided to send the application by mail.

Then just saw that CIC website says it will take 105 days to deal with a paper application.
But as we all know, we have to apply within 90 days from the confirmation of graduation.
WHAT IF they, either Canada Post or CIC, lost my papers?! And I didn't even know that until after 105 days?!! Would CIC understand the situation if it ever happened?!!! I know it all sounds like a bit paranoid but can't help myself. (T0T)

Please share you or your friends experience who applied PGWP by mail before....
If you have tracking, like Xpress Post, then track it. Once you have a confirmation that they have it then its their responsibility.