+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied on 3rd week of December?

Ashaah96

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
Hi, I had applied my 3rd application on 19th Dec, is there anyone who had applied on similar date and what is the possibility for getting my visa before jan 6th?

Saini95

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Hi, I had applied my 3rd application on 19th Dec, is there anyone who had applied on similar date and what is the possibility for getting my visa before jan 6th?
I will present a situation here and you can see where you stand right now..

You applied on 19th December, i will say you have 100% chance of getting visa before 6th jan, but then what? You will fly the very next day? No you cannot, because you need to submit you passport and they will print visa on it and then they will post it back to you, and thus process takes at least 5 days, so how many days do you have when you applied visa - 15 days because 25th, 26th and 2st will be a holiday (19 dec- 6th jan), embasy says they require minimum 20 days to process visa + 5 days for printing which means you are short on 10 days, now the possibility of you Landing on canadian soil in January according to me is 40%

pkapoor

Dec 11, 2019

You applied on 19th December, i will say you have 100% chance of getting visa before 6th jan, but then what? You will fly the very next day? No you cannot, because you need to submit you passport and they will print visa on it and then they will post it back to you, and thus process takes at least 5 days, so how many days do you have when you applied visa - 15 days because 25th, 26th and 2st will be a holiday (19 dec- 6th jan), embasy says they require minimum 20 days to process visa + 5 days for printing which means you are short on 10 days, now the possibility of you Landing on canadian soil in January according to me is 40%
I applied on 29th nov with upfront medical, biometrics on 4th dec, medical updated on 12th dec, no update after that. When can i expect approval ?

Saini95

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
I applied on 29th nov with upfront medical, biometrics on 4th dec, medical updated on 12th dec, no update after that. When can i expect approval ?
I've seen your comments in many threads, you are panicking alot, just sit back relax and let things take the charge of your life, do you know how many days they to process my last application?

88 days, i fill for jan intake on 5th September, and after that not even a single update, medicals werw not even updated until 3rd December, and suddenly on 3rd December the vo gave me rejection after 88 days, i have raised 4 web forms, 2 emails to delhi high commission, a hand written application to vfs delhi, but nothing helped, when they want to process your file they will process it, you cannot do anything about it, just sit back and let things happen on their own

Reactions: pkapoor

Saini95

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
You want to my profile, i am a graduate from IHM dehradun with 90% of marks in Bsc in Hospitality and hotel administration, 1.5 years of work experience as Hotel Manager, 7.5 overall band with no less than 7 bands, applied for PGD in Hotel and tourism management and applied from one of the renowned Visa Agents in Chandigarh still got 2 Refusals

Saini95

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
I have applied again on 10th December from some other consultant now, they are charging me 1.50 lakh for the visa of January intake, and till date i have not opened my gc account or asked my consultant about my status, if i am granted the visa eventually i will know, do not rush things, it will never help, instead try to focus on something else, try to think what if visa is not granted what then, find a job and start working before its too late.

Ashaah96

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019

No actually I submitted passport along with it.. it’s paper submission. So what’s the chance for it?