+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied for study permit application after 25th March 14

dhruvp

Apr 14, 2014
I have applied for study permit application on 25th March and still my application is under process.. Pl reply if anybody who has applied after 25th and received passport.

praveen1989

Star Member
Feb 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Where did you apply? and check the processing time of that place.
When is you course staring?

dhruvp

Apr 14, 2014
Course starting on 5th may. Processing time stated on websit is three weeks but almost everybody is getting reply within two weeks.

praveen1989

Star Member
Feb 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Only 14 working days passed after you applied. Anyway you will get a reply at least a week before your course starts.
Some applications may take longer due to some reasons like you had submitted an incomplete application or the Visa office received a bulk of application and they will slowly come to your application.

Don't worry be happy :)

pls tell me what all papers you submitted for application.

dhruvp

Apr 14, 2014
Ya hoping to get reply soon because i have to give notice period in my company if i get the visa. Earlier i had applied in SPP category and got rejection "Other reasons" and my wife got visa. She had applied under general category. This time also I have submitted all necessary documents under general category with strong SOP....

Amitsundly

Apr 3, 2014
dhruvp said:
Ya hoping to get reply soon because i have to give notice period in my company if i get the visa. Earlier i had applied in SPP category and got rejection "Other reasons" and my wife got visa. She had applied under general category. This time also I have submitted all necessary documents under general category with strong SOP....
Hey dhruv.. I applied on 24th still no response. U said ur wife applied in general category how much time did CHC take to process her application?

Amitsundly

Apr 3, 2014
dhruvp said:
She got reply in two weeks.
Ok thanks for information. It's already three weeks my application is in CHC. What course did she apply n from which Uni? When did she apply? How abt ur course n Uni?

dhruvp

Apr 14, 2014
Amitsundly said:
Ok thanks for information. It's already three weeks my application is in CHC. What course did she apply n from which Uni? When did she apply? How abt ur course n Uni?
We both have admission in Project Management at Humber north campus, Toronto. We applied in first week of march and got reply in two weeks. But this time it has taken long time.Pl inform me if you get any reply about your application..

dhruvp

Apr 14, 2014
I applied under General. First time I applied under SPP and my wife applied under general,we both got reply in 2 weeks.. In that my application got refused and she got visa. This time it is 3 weeks but still under process...

Amitsundly

Apr 3, 2014
dhruvp said:
I applied under General. First time I applied under SPP and my wife applied under general,we both got reply in 2 weeks.. In that my application got refused and she got visa. This time it is 3 weeks but still under process...
Okay!

what was reason for rejection?