App. Filed.......
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
17-10-2015
Med's Done....
19-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-04-2016
I sent you my email. Thanks for the info.
Them not looking at COPR for OCI is surprising but for surrender I think the checklist on the site does not mention COPR either.
Yup. They did not check for OCI as well. I filed my application yesterday for OCI.

COOL_DUDE_CANADA

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Guys have travel for march 23 Rd and have to yet surrender and do entry visa .. what are my chances .. I don't see any appointments available online as well. quiet concerned. any tips to get an appointment ...????
I am reluctant on mailing the application because they return after several days if someone is missing which will cut me out of my time.

116sg17

Jan 26, 2021
Hi Everyone
Is valid return ticket required when entering India on entry visa?
A family member recently received X-1 visa due to family emergency but since they made plans last minute they don’t have a return ticket yet. Any advice or experience?
Thanks

COOL_DUDE_CANADA

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Hii guys,
When applied for entry visa did they give you any tracking number ???
I applied today and they just asked me to track it based on the number on the application above the barcode..
Please let me know if anyone has received ur entry visa..
I surrendered and applied for entry visa at the same time.

Gill1331

Mar 2, 2022
Hii guys,
When applied for entry visa did they give you any tracking number ???
I applied today and they just asked me to track it based on the number on the application above the barcode..
Please let me know if anyone has received ur entry visa..
I surrendered and applied for entry visa at the same time.
Hi, I am in the same position as my travel date is March 24th. Did you have an appointment at BLS? I booked mine for March 7th but I'm still awaiting my Cdn Passport. Timelines are running quite tight. Please let me know your progress updates, would be appreciated. Thank you!

sangeo

Jan 28, 2017
Hey guys, I applied for entry visa with BLS OTTAWA on March 15 walkin. It says processing with high commission. My travel dates are coming near 10 more days and nothing so far. Can you guys suggest what should i do?

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
We have a new born canadian baby with canadian passport and want to go to india. what visa we should apply for? We will stay 3 months in india.

neal27

Apr 7, 2022
Hey guys, I applied for entry visa with BLS OTTAWA on March 15 walkin. It says processing with high commission. My travel dates are coming near 10 more days and nothing so far. Can you guys suggest what should i do?
Hello Sangeo

Did you get your Entry visa?