+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied between 10th-20thOct SDS

singlarun

Jan 22, 2018
Can I apply to Canada for masters course with PTE score instead of IELTS or TOEFL?

I have 8 band each in PTE.

Pooja rai

Nov 26, 2019
Sa
Hello everyone! I've sent my application online on October 15th, and they asked for my biometrics on October 17, to which I did on October 17 as well. (I'm applying from Lebanon)
Ever since my application has been stuck on background check. This is how my application looks like now:

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: October 17, 2019 Completed.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Today is exactly 4 weeks after I applied. When I applied the processing time of the application was 6 weeks, the following week it was updated to 4 weeks, and this week it is 5 weeks.

I sent a web form yesterday asking about the application and seeing if I can send any more papers. My university starts on January 6 so I'm scared I won't be able to get there on time.

I will keep everyone on here updated and if anyone has similar issues and had updates kindly share how long it took!
me here i applied on 6 oct and my biometric was on 8 and awaiting for response

tryinalearn

Oct 3, 2019
Hi @ismailel , i just received PPR right now. May i ask if you had to schedule an appointment with VFS Rabat again to submit your passport ? and what did you bring with you alongside your passport and PPR letter ?

Thank you,

Reactions: ismailel

ismailel

Star Member
Dec 29, 2018
Agadir, Morocco
Hi @ismailel , i just received PPR right now. May i ask if you had to schedule an appointment with VFS Rabat again to submit your passport ? and what did you bring with you alongside your passport and PPR letter ?

Thank you,
Congratulations!!! I am happy to hear your application got approved! =)

I just left them my passport this morning, no appointment required but it must be done in person (they won't accept mail-in passports).

To retrieve your passport later, you'll have to visit the VFS in person again.

Only bring the passport and a printout of the PPR letter.

Reactions: tryinalearn

ismailel

Star Member
Dec 29, 2018
Agadir, Morocco
I'm going to Cranbrook, British Columbia and my courses are offered fully in English. What about you ?
That's great! So you're not going to Quebec, like the average Moroccan would do lol.
I love BC, it was my first preference but I couldn't get into good colleges/programs there.
Not far from Cranbrook, where you're going, I will be doing a 2 year diploma program in Calgary. We'll be relying too much on those warm winds (chinooks) you'll be sending us from the rockies lol.

Reactions: khalil.Wolf

khalil.Wolf

Feb 11, 2021
That's great! So you're not going to Quebec, like the average Moroccan would do lol.
I love BC, it was my first preference but I couldn't get into good colleges/programs there.
Not far from Cranbrook, where you're going, I will be doing a 2 year diploma program in Calgary. We'll be relying too much on those warm winds (chinooks) you'll be sending us from the rockies lol.
Hello
ismailel I totally agree with you every Moroccan is going to Quebec especially Montreal as if that's all of Canada (facepalm) I've been reading everywhere your comments you are truly a real hero in this community would love to get in touch with you.

sjfs00

Star Member
May 9, 2020
Morocco
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO
Nomination.....
22-07-2020
AOR Received.
16-10-2020
Med's Done....
18-11-2020 / 27-01-2022
Passport Req..
16-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2022
Hi guys,

good luck to you two !
i'd like to ask you how long does it take to get visa stamp on passport from VFS rabat ? it has been 2 weeks that my application is still in "
Your application, tracking ID No.20220217MARXXXX00000 has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2022/02/21
" status.
thanks !