+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied a Student Permit from Philippines?

Anyw

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Naga-accept po ba ang St. Luke’s Taguig ng walk in? And if yes po, ano po ang mga kailangang dalhin? SDS po ako. Fasting po ba? Thank you po.
Hello po...just done our medical exam this morning...just want to share my experience...arrived at st lukes bgc at 6am..went straight to the 10th floor, medical arts bldg....we were the 1st to arrive...around 610am, the guard asked for my daughter’s passport and referral from the embassy but i told him that we are doing medical upfront...then, he gave us forms to fill out...then, at 630 am, my daughter was called in the reception area for picture taking and preliminaries...the cashier opened at 730am..after that, xray, medical history, blood and urine tests...no need for fasting...and we’re done by 845 am...we are asked to go back at 130pm for the xray result...

Last edited:
Reactions: MariaLexie

MariaLexie

Aug 6, 2019
Hello po...just done our medical exam this morning...just want to share my experience...arrived at st lukes bgc at 6am..went straight to the 10th floor, medical arts bldg....we were the 1st to arrive...around 610am, the guard asked for my daughter’s passport and referral from the embassy but i told him that we are doing medical upfront...then, he gave us forms to fill out...then, at 630 am, my daughter was called in the reception area for picture taking and preliminaries...the cashier opened at 730am..after that, xray, medical history, blood and urine tests...no need for fasting...and we’re done by 845 am...we are asked to go back at 130pm for the xray result...

Thank you very much po! Very helpful information po.

Reactions: Anyw

Anyw

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Thank you very much po! Very helpful information po.
You’re welcome...when we went back by 130 pm yesterday afternoon, my daughter was informed that her xray result was already ok, and no need for a repeat xray exam...they gave us the OR and informed us that they will send the results direct to the embassy within 3-5 days...

ChenSG

Oct 8, 2019
Hi ask ko lng po if hindi makapagresent ng any valid id for IOM medical? yung passport ko kasi nasa embassy na tapos yung ibang ids ko naman nawala na din including may sss ids nagrequest na ako ng bago until now wala pa din. makakapagpamedical kaya pag ganun
nakasked ako this oct 17? hope someone can reply.. thanks

gambdrew30

Jul 9, 2019
guys tanong lang po
how much earlier you can go to canada after acquiring your visa?
plan ko pumunta na 2 months before ng start ng class this jan2020 intake. ok lang po kaya?
thank you in advance po sa inyo.

spunsnow

Oct 8, 2019
guys tanong lang po
plan ko pumunta na 2 months before ng start ng class this jan2020 intake. ok lang po kaya?
I read from somewhere na up to 3 months, but you’d have to be ready to say why you need to be there early. A month is safer. :)

Which city and school ka, if you don’t mind me asking?

Maleek0007

Star Member
May 17, 2019
There is a slight mistake on my offer letter from University,my name is not in the same format with my passport,will this be a problem?

gambdrew30

Jul 9, 2019
I read from somewhere na up to 3 months, but you’d have to be ready to say why you need to be there early. A month is safer. :)

Which city and school ka, if you don’t mind me asking?
spunsnow thank you.
toronto/centennial. alis na ako next week!haha. almost 2 and half months b4 magstart class ko. ikaw sang school ka?

Shang Dela Cerna

Star Member
Jun 30, 2019
Hello everyone!

I submitted all my documents to VAC last October 16, I also got my biometrics done that same day. I did my medical exam a day before and just gave them my eMedical info sheet. I got an email stating that my application is under process at the IRCC office.

I was just wondering how long does it usually take for them to make a decision? Thank you.

riaandrea

Oct 17, 2019
guys tanong lang po
YES okay lang, but you cant work pa ng time na yan kasi hindi ka pa considered as student dahil di pa nagsstart class mo

Reactions: Anyw

riaandrea

Oct 17, 2019
Hello everyone!

I submitted all my documents to VAC last October 16, I also got my biometrics done that same day. I did my medical exam a day before and just gave them my eMedical info sheet. I got an email stating that my application is under process at the IRCC office.

I was just wondering how long does it usually take for them to make a decision? Thank you.
You can check your account for updates ng documents mo,, youll see din if may update sa medical mo ☺