+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied a Student Permit from Philippines?

elala

Aug 4, 2019
Hi.. medyo malayo po ito sa topic pero baka may naghahanap sa inyo ng roommate around scarborough area or near centennial college morningside campus
Anong address mo? Centennial morningside campus din ako. I might consider your place.

ErikaLouise

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Cavite
Visa Office......
Makati
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
01-08-2019
May result ka na? Nareceive na namin biometric correspondence letter kahapon kaso wala pa rin final decision hanggang ngayon... :oops:
Hi .. wala pa as in, kahit bio letter wala pa.. plan ng mom ko tumawag sa embassy for update.. super late nako eh

Glecy

Sep 4, 2019
I did upfront medical before I send my application online
Even though I did upfront medical they still send a medical request,what I did is that I just attached my emedical through email for them to know that Im done for medicals, and im sure that it is still valid..
Submission: august 4
Biometric request : august 6
Done biometics :august 8
Received correspondence letter sept 3...

Still no update for medical if it is passed or what!?..

Do you think this is a refusal?..Oh my GOD..

Im so stressed..anxiety attacks

ErikaLouise

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Cavite
Visa Office......
Makati
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
01-08-2019
Saang school ka ba? Nagpadefer ka na?
Saskatchewan Polytechnic.. Tita ko kasi nakikipag communicate sa school since sya yung nasa canada.. di ko alam if nakapag defer na sya or if possible pa magpa defer since nagstart na yung class

ErikaLouise

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Cavite
Visa Office......
Makati
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
01-08-2019
Ako din wala padin result until now..grabe na agony ko...anxiety and all..
Same.. di ako makatulog kakaisip.. kasi after ng start review of eligibility last week, wala pa update. Ang bilis nila mag refuse pero ang tagal nila magbigay ng decision ngayon.. sobrang nakaka kaba

mcdadz

Oct 27, 2018
Hi, I used my BDO account to wire transfer to Scotia Bank. Once you apply for GIC, they reply with your account number and detailed instructions as to how to fill out the telegraphic form.
Hi. How to process this one. Like can you share the step by step process for this please. TIA

mcdadz

Oct 27, 2018
N
Hi, I used my BDO Dollar Account. I went to my branch and filled out the telegraphic form myself. The tellers there didn't know what to check also so I just filled out the form and copied the instructions from the Scotia Bank email. I haven't tried sending online but I think the teller needs to be the one to input the details in the system for you. If you have access to a local BDO branch, maybe you can have someone email the form to you to fill out and submit this to your bank? Or maybe you can ask the bank branch mismo so you can process the transfer? Initially, I had apprehension na baka may mali akong nasulat or part na hindi na-fill out. I was told that I'd be informed kung unsuccessful yung transfer but within the week, I got the email na from Scotia Bank. I have my copy of the telegraphic transfer form that I can share but it will take time because I have to type that out kasi copy lang (so medyo unreadable) plus I have to blur out my details. :)
Need ba dollar account sa BDO or pwd peso account?

mrsm2016

May 19, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
16-06-2016 AOR2: 02-08-2016
File Transfer...
28-07-2016
Med's Done....
21-04-2016
Passport Req..
20-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2016 VOH: 05-01-2017
LANDED..........
18-01-2017
I did upfront medical before I send my application online
Even though I did upfront medical they still send a medical request,what I did is that I just attached my emedical through email for them to know that Im done for medicals, and im sure that it is still valid..
Submission: august 4
Biometric request : august 6
Done biometics :august 8
Received correspondence letter sept 3...

Still no update for medical if it is passed or what!?..

Do you think this is a refusal?..Oh my GOD..

Im so stressed..anxiety attacks
May GCkey account ka ba? Did you have the request letter for medical thru that? If yes, then you should have send the emedical thru your GCkey account, then signed it electronically so your file will be uploaded and received.

DianneS97

Aug 9, 2019
App. Filed.......
25-07-2019
Hi po!

I have a question regarding sa SDS. Pinapasubmit na sakin yung passport ko, does this mean approved na ko kahit wala pa kong SOP? Hindi kasi hiningi sakin eh

Final decision
  • Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.

ErikaLouise

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Cavite
Visa Office......
Makati
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
01-08-2019
Send ka kaya webform, to follow up.
Hi.. may final decision na, and sadly refused for the 3rd time. The reason is Purpose of Visit only. I can't understand what do they mean by that

ErikaLouise

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Cavite
Visa Office......
Makati
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
01-08-2019
Hi po!

I have a question regarding sa SDS. Pinapasubmit na sakin yung passport ko, does this mean approved na ko kahit wala pa kong SOP? Hindi kasi hiningi sakin eh

Final decision
  • Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.
Hi congrats! Yes approved ka na ..

Anyw

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Hi po!

Final decision
Congratulations!!!...meant for you...younwere approved even without the SOP....am just confused what the visa officers are reaaly looking into because most of what inhave read here, a strong SOP is an important factor for visa approval...if you wont mind, may i know your profile? thank you