+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied a Student Permit from Philippines?

elala

Aug 4, 2019
I think it will take awhile for you to be able to access your student portal. I kept on checking for over a month before I successfully logged-in.
https://my.centennialcollege.ca

Ahh. First step po ang uploading ng docs then second step po ipapasa na sa international office sa campus to verify those uploaded docs, anytime po ba whenever you land sa canada pede pumunta dun sa international offices in your campus to verify your docs? I think kaya po di pa din sya maaccess kasi not yet done for personal verification in my campus.

ErikaLouise

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Cavite
Visa Office......
Makati
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
01-08-2019
Hi ErikaLouise,

Should biometrics and medical have been completed/passed from previous application. You can expect decision no later than Aug 21st.

Hope yours get approved this time. All the best!
God bless!
Oh thanks so much! I'm beginning to get nervous and keep on thinking about it. Last question, If I get approved, how long would visa stamping be?

snickers_21

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Ang galing. Im so proud. That entertained the v.o. Congratulations.
Sa SOP ko i made a rough draft and an expert English Ielts teacher with overall bandscore of 9 (ielts clinic owner) helped me and chedked my grammar. I paid 500php for that. So cheap and the letter was excellent. I am a nurse in the philippines with 6 years work experience as a nurse, married with 2 kids baby 1 (5y.o.) baby 2 (1y.o). My babies and husband will follow after 6-8 months. Hopefully.

I recieved my passport with the canda visa stamp yesterday ,I still cant believe. God is good.
Ok yan a. Pwede malaman yun IELTS clinic name or yun person if ok lang. Thanks.

perlita1990

Star Member
Apr 13, 2019
Ahh. First step po ang uploading ng docs then second step po ipapasa na sa international office sa campus to verify those uploaded docs, anytime po ba whenever you land sa canada pede pumunta dun sa international offices in your campus to verify your docs? I think kaya po di pa din sya maaccess kasi not yet done for personal verification in my campus.
Since my visa was refused I was not able to go through the process of registering online.
But my friend said that he had encountered problems after uploading the required documents. Only after he emailed the school for assistance was he able to register. You are still required to visit the international offices upon arrival, though, for orientation and all that stuff.

I keep getting emails from the school for international students and what to expect. :(

Reactions: elala

elala

Aug 4, 2019
Since my visa was refused I was not able to go through the process of registering online.
But my friend said that he had encountered problems after uploading the required documents. Only after he emailed the school for assistance was he able to register. You are still required to visit the international offices upon arrival, though, for orientation and all that stuff.

I keep getting emails from the school for international students and what to expect. :(
Yes, Ive also seen other students got problems to build a timeline after uploading the docs. Since I already uploaded my credentials, I'll just go to their office for them to verify those uploaded docs and ask when I can choose a block for class schedules.

Thank you so much @perlita1990 for being patient to answer each concern. Such a big help for us. Im praying for your approval.

Reactions: perlita1990

perlita1990

Star Member
Apr 13, 2019
Yes, Ive also seen other students got problems to build a timeline after uploading the docs. Since I already uploaded my credentials, I'll just go to their office for them to verify those uploaded docs and ask when I can choose a block for class schedules.

Thank you so much @perlita1990 for being patient to answer each concern. Such a big help for us. Im praying for your approval.
You’re welcome. God bless you in your journey.

Reactions: elala

Janeth27

Apr 11, 2019
AFTER 24 DAYS OF WAITING!

GOD IS GOOD VISA IS APPROVED!

He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end."-Ecclesiastes 3:11
congratulations! please share the timeline from the time u submittted you application to visa approval so i can have an idea.. thanks
AFTER 24 DAYS OF WAITING!

GOD IS GOOD VISA IS APPROVED!

He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end."-Ecclesiastes 3:11

ErikaLouise

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Cavite
Visa Office......
Makati
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
01-08-2019
I dropped off my passport the day after I got my correspondence letter. I picked it up after 4 working days. :) If may courier, im not sure. They say 1-2 weeks :)
Thanks so much for answering.. I really hope this time approved na

Keenkj

Aug 6, 2019
Hello po. Ask po sana ako ng advice. Im applying under Regular Stream and wala ako sponsor. I don't have relatives in Canada too. Tanong ko lang po kung acceptable ung Personal Loan from the bank? Kulang kasi ung funds ko. Need ko na magpass ng docs this month dahil ung intake ko sa Jan. 2020 na. Thanks po for the reply

psyduck

Star Member
May 16, 2019
Hello po. Ask po sana ako ng advice. Im applying under Regular Stream and wala ako sponsor. I don't have relatives in Canada too. Tanong ko lang po kung acceptable ung Personal Loan from the bank? Kulang kasi ung funds ko. Need ko na magpass ng docs this month dahil ung intake ko sa Jan. 2020 na. Thanks po for the reply
Hi, I am not sure ah but that is considered a debt. Don't give them (VO) conclusions na inutang yung pera for the sake of study.
You can make other options and present supporting docs; gift deed/affidavit, salary including bonuses, sold properties, money from business if you have.

Keenkj

Aug 6, 2019
Thanks po sa reply. Nakita ko po kasi sa website ng canada dun sa proof of financial support, nakaindicate po ung "proof of student/education loan from a bank". Kaya baka sakali po na tanggapin din ung Personal Loan ko from BPI.

psyduck

Star Member
May 16, 2019
Thanks po sa reply. Nakita ko po kasi sa website ng canada dun sa proof of financial support, nakaindicate po ung "proof of student/education loan from a bank". Kaya baka sakali po na tanggapin din ung Personal Loan ko from BPI.
You are welcome. Not familiar po maybe possible. There are others here sa forum na makakasagot pa and can give you the right answer. Basta show the VO na kaya mo suportahan sarili mo for 2yrs during study kahit alam nila na pwede ka magwork dun.
May amount specifed sa CIC website kung magkano plus the tuition fee. Good luck po!

Reactions: Keenkj