+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied a Student Permit from Philippines?

mcaranay

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
07-26-2017
Passport Req..
09-05-2017
good day, baka may makakasagot..
Kasi sa toronto kami bababa. pero may layover vancouver. 1.45mins. ang tanung ko po..san po iproprocess ang immigration documets for sp. sa vancovr or sa toronto.
Assuming its a flight with no transfers/change of plane (You won't get off Vancouver for that 1.45mins layover) and if your declared point of entry is TORONTO then it should be TORONTO immigration who will process.

mcaranay

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
07-26-2017
Passport Req..
09-05-2017
its pal from mnila to tpei. and air canada from tpei to vancovr nd then air cad to vancv toronto. in the ticket air canada has two dferent flyt numbers.
Sorry for this scenario with multiple airlines and stops, i don't have first hand experience to share. My experience were direct PAL flights or the one with Vancouver stop, no change of plane, then continue to Toronto.

Here is a very interesting article i want to share coz I also want to know how these works:
https://travel-made-simple.com/how-do-layovers-work/
Hope it helps.

Because it seems you'll get off and change planes in Vancouver the possibility of going thru Immigration is high.
If Vancouver will do the whole immigration process/papers I cannot answer. It might be that Vancouver will just do a "check" and then let you transfer/board to your connecting flight, then when you arrived in Toronto the will do the task.

kimari

Aug 22, 2018
helo po.... im a newbie in this thread. tatanong ko lang po if mas ok ba na mag aapply ako as student den ang boyfriend ko under common law,. (kasi ive heard open work visa yung ibibigay sa dependent so naisip ko mkakatulong sya sa expenses kasi nag wowork naman sya dun if ever).. hope someone can answer my question. salamat.

Chrisele

Aug 10, 2018
P5 Brgy. Matnog Basud, Cam Norte
Category........
Visa Office......
Vfs Global
VISA ISSUED...
July 12, 2020
Hello po! I have already got my study permit na po but i have just been recently admitted at a new school and planning to take my studies there. Can i ask lang po if i should change my information regarding my dli institution? Thank you po sa makakasagot! I'll be flying on the 1st week of sept po, just asking in case baka mag-conduct po ng counter checking of the documents at the port of arrival. Thank you so much!

ruthy_10

Jan 29, 2018
Hello po! Nursing Grad po ako at nag send napo ako application sa Okanagan college. Therapist assistant po course ko. Pede po ba makahingi Sample SOP para po meron lang ako guide.! paki email nman po: ruthy5514@yahoo.com
Thank u po!

ruthy_10

Jan 29, 2018
Hi..
Continuing care assistant po sa Saskatchewan Polytechnic.. nurse by profession po kase ako kaya relatd healthcare dn kinuha ko. 10 months lng ang course with 2 months practicum..
hello po ! pwede po ba makahingi sample ng SOP? Thanks po! Nag send napo ako ng application Sa okanagan college.

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
its pal from mnila to tpei. and air canada from tpei to vancovr nd then air cad to vancv toronto. in the ticket air canada has two dferent flyt numbers.
I've been on this flight. You will "land" in Vancouver. 1 hour 45 minutes is a short time as Vancouver processes a LOT of people. Be prepared to miss your scheduled flight to Toronto, they will reschedule you (no charge) to a later flight.

anjocarla

Jun 11, 2018
Hello guys.. kumusta po? Sa mga waiting for apporval kumusta application? Ano status? Lodged mine July 26 for Winter 2019 intake.. still on progress.. sa inyo po?