+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied a Student Permit from Philippines?

Donix2018

Jun 12, 2018
Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
10-12-2022
DI KO MA LINK..I DONT KNOW WHY.. 2ND ATTEMPT KO TODAY. I HAVE FOLLOWED NMN ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS.. THE DLI STARTS LETTER "O" FOLLOWED BY 11 DIGITS TAS YUNG START DATE NG SCHOOL IS START SA CLASS WHILE END NA DATE INILAGAY KO IS THE ESTIMATED COMPLETION DATE..
Same situation. Already tried many times. I entered the required data and still doesn't link.

akosijared

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
DI KO MA LINK..I DONT KNOW WHY.. 2ND ATTEMPT KO TODAY. I HAVE FOLLOWED NMN ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS.. THE DLI STARTS LETTER "O" FOLLOWED BY 11 DIGITS TAS YUNG START DATE NG SCHOOL IS START SA CLASS WHILE END NA DATE INILAGAY KO IS THE ESTIMATED COMPLETION DATE..
8) Next in applicant personal info fill passport information only and DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.

Wag mo lagay yang City and Country of Birth

net0620

Jul 24, 2018
Kakalink ko lang ng paper-based application ko online, so far eto mga status. Hoping for a positive result sating dalawa. San school ka?

Date Received: June 26, 2018
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Anyone here lodged last this month?
Anyone here lodged last this month?
meeee

ace51

Jun 1, 2018
try po leave blank doon sa end of class/program.

RomanSky

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Hi to All,

I start to be a member last year June 20, 2017.
For some personal reason, I did not push my plan to apply study permit sa CA in year 2017.
I am an OFW from Jeddah, KSA. I change my mind, I instead plan to put a small store sa PInas.
But then again I change my mind sometime March 2018. I decided to pursue my Canadian Dream.

March /2018. Look for Schools
Schools that I applied : Sheridan & Fanshawe.
12/Apr/2018 - LOA Fanshawe
Submitted SP Application : 01/Jun/2018 (Regular Stream Online)
Residence & Country Applying from : Philippines
27/June/2018 : Reviewing whether you meet eligibility
12/July/2018 : Conditional Offer from Sheridan College, Missasagua, ONT (To late for my SP application)
24/July/2018 : Final Decision - Your Application was approved. You need to send your valid passport to finalize application.
I received letter from CIC that i must submit my passport within 30 days.
I am still Saudi Arabia.
26/July/2018 : Passport Submitted to VFS Jeddah

Thank you Lord. To God be the Glory!

Question : Is it ok to submit my passport to VFS Jeddah, KSA? or must be in VFS Makati or CA Embassy Philippines since I have answered in the application form that my residence is Philippines & the country that I am applying from is also Philippines.

Appreciate very much mga ka members that can shed light to my question. :)

Last edited:

qaplaza

Jul 14, 2018
Hi to All,

I start to be a member last year June 20, 2017.
For some personal reason, I did not push my plan to apply study permit sa CA in year 2017.
I am an OFW from Jeddah, KSA. I change my mind, I instead plan to put a small store sa PInas.
But then again I change my mind sometime March 2018. I decided to pursue my Canadian Dream.

March /2018. Look for Schools
Schools that I applied : Sheridan & Fanshawe.
12/Apr/2018 - LOA Fanshawe
Submitted SP Application : 01/Jun/2018 (Regular Stream Online)
Residence & Country Applying from : Philippines
27/June/2018 : Reviewing whether you meet eligibity
12/July/2018 : Conditional Offer from Sheridan College, Missasagua, ONT (To late for my SP application)
24/July/2018 : Final Decision - Your Application was approved. You need to send your valid passport to finalize application.
I received letter from CIC that i must submit my passport within 30 days.
I am still Saudi Arabia.
26/July/2018 : Passport Submitted to VFS Jeddah

Thank you Lord. To God be the Glory!

Question : Is it ok to submit my passport to VFS Jeddah, KSA? or must be in VFS Makati or CA Embassy Philippines since I have answered in the application form that my residence is Philippines & the country that I am apply is also Philippines.

Appreciate very much mga ka members that can shed light to my question. :)
Hi. Congratulations on your visa approval. I think they will notify you to which VFS office you should submit your passport. If you applied online you can send them directly a message thru your online account and ask the details. Send them an email or message ASAP as their replies take that much time.

qaplaza

Jul 14, 2018
it took me around 33 days to have the decision of my application. Submitted my application on VFS Makati last June 13 and had my medical June 28, by July 16 may decision na.
Congrats. I also got approved on July 16. I want to ask you if they require us to show proof of fund in cash or money order at the port of entry? Do you know how much we need to present at the immigration border upon our arrival? What I know they still need proof of funds as their requirements before they issue us the valid study permit. Hoping you can share your thoughts on this. Thanks and God bless!

RomanSky

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Hi. Congratulations on your visa approval. I think they will notify you to which VFS office you should submit your passport. If you applied online you can send them directly a message thru your online account and ask the details. Send them an email or message ASAP as their replies take that much time.
Thanks qaplaza. In the letter the valid passport must be receive by IRCC within 30 days. There is a link where to submit passport.
The general guidelines states if you answer in 7 & 9 in the application for is your current residence is you home country. The guide states follow the instructions. Submit your passport along with letter from CIC. I took the risk now by submitting to the country where I work thinking it maybe consider. I contacted VFS Makati but only hear an auto answering machine. VFS always say refer to website. The time of getting an Autheticated Consulate SPA plus sending via courier may take 8 to 10 working days also. Hope everything will be fine.

RomanSky

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Congrats. I also got approved on July 16. I want to ask you if they require us to show proof of fund in cash or money order at the port of entry? Do you know how much we need to present at the immigration border upon our arrival? What I know they still need proof of funds as their requirements before they issue us the valid study permit. Hoping you can share your thoughts on this. Thanks and God bless!
Congratulations to you qaplaza!

What I know, you need to show current bank certificate in the Port of Entry. Others says, the airport immigration officer ask LOA only.

Reactions: qaplaza

qaplaza

Jul 14, 2018
Timeline: Student visa approved from my client
File for a student permit and received a refusal on March 28, 2018.
Seek my assistance for reapplication.
NBI: April 17, 2018
Medical: Still valid since within 1 year
I apply paper-based application in VFS Makati on June 3, 2018.
Received approval today July 11, 2018.
Processing time: 5 weeks
Congrats. I also got approved last July 16. I want to ask you if they require us to show proof of fund in cash or money order at the port of entry? Do you know how much we need to present at the immigration border upon our arrival? What I know they still need proof of funds as their requirements before they issue us the valid study permit. Hoping you can share your thoughts on this. Thanks and God bless!

Reactions: RomanSky

RomanSky

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Congrats. I also got approved last July 16. I want to ask you if they require us to show proof of fund in cash or money order at the port of entry? Do you know how much we need to present at the immigration border upon our arrival? What I know they still need proof of funds as their requirements before they issue us the valid study permit. Hoping you can share your thoughts on this. Thanks and God bless!
To add to my above posted answer. I think its good to show 1 year budget aside from paid tuition fees.