+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied a Student Permit from Philippines?

kapatid

Sep 27, 2016
Calgary
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
06-05-2006
Sir thank you sa response. Nag graduate ako ng bs-hrm 2010 pero nag aral ulit ako ng culinary arts and kakagraduate ko lang ngaun feb2018 issue pa din ba yung gap? Regarding sa school asper ng agency offered daw ng canadian goverment
If private anong pinagkaiba nya sa public?
Sabi din nang agency if maabsorb ng pinag iinternshipan mo pwede ituloy yung studies.
Wala na. Government funded public school is OK.
If private school hindi kamagrant ng PGWP.

Izkoh01

Jun 20, 2018
1. filled up IMM1294
2. Filled up IMM5707 ( family information form)
3.IMM5409 ( statutory declaration of common law union) notarized
4.letter of explanation about your dependent being a single mom ( if same case like mine, my common law is not the biological father of my son, nakaapelyedop sa akin ung anak ko)
5. letter of acceptance from school ( also include the reciept if kung nabayaran na ang tuition)
6. Diploma and transcript ( HS and college)
7. 2 passport size picture with white background, name and birthday sa likod
8. copy of your birthcertificate
9. NBI
10. statement of purpose of study abroad.. atleast 2 pages. ( mine is like a love letter, tell about urself and ur purpose)

11. copy of your passport page with passport number, your name, photo ( ung 1st page)
12. payment kung sa bank ka ng bayad ( sa vfs pwede doon na magbayad basta may credit card) better to pay tru bank pra di hassle
supporting documents
1. sponsors declaration statement- notarized ( i can share u an example)
2. sponsor's bank statement
3. sponsor's assets like land title, condo title, source of income, payslip, pensions etc...
4. sponsor's ID like passport
......... bring cash 788 pesos, each applicant...
Hi Ms. Ace,

Thank you for the inputs. SDS po ba ginawa nyo?

Marion1025

Jul 11, 2018
Maam sir
Ask ko lang po sainyo if sa mga nakikita nyo na school ano ang range ng tuition fees na nakikita nyo per year. Sa hospitality/culinary course thank you in advance

atalanta83

Jun 13, 2018
hi all,
i would like to ask what is post-secondary academic natin dito sa pinas?
the college i enrolled in is asking for post secondary academic record and proof of english profeciency.
what does it mean

gettingbc58

Jan 28, 2018
Hi, maraming grounds yung refusal namin.. fisrt time kse namin nag apply last time.. reasons of refusal namin, not enough funds, nag send kme sa knila ng bank accts peso and pound acct, aside from that, bank cert ng mother in law ko from uk na nagsponsor samin. Almost 2.5m yung funds namin, nag send din ako s knila ng mga docs ng business namin, itr, permits, etc.. another reason, travel history, i've been to japan 3times already and nag tour na rin kme sa sg, yung husband ko naman has been to london thrice and nz.. d namin alam kng bakit may ganong reason.. purpose of travel, e ang purpose ko nga ay mag study.. employment prospect, etc.. hindi ko nga maintindhan kng san kme nagkulang.. depende talaga cguro sa vo na mag rereview ng docs.. nakatagpo kme ng strict na vo..
Thank you po sa response. Business po ba ang regular stream of income nyo? What course po yung inapplyan nyo? Baka po sa SOP nagkaroon ng disconnect..

kadong

Feb 19, 2017
Ask ko lang po sa mga naapprove na? pang 5th week kasi ng application namin ngayon at wala pang update..
curious lang ako ano po content ng approval letter?
auto-generated po ba yung email? o personal yung nageemail ng approval?
kung pde po may mkapag post ng sample approval, much appreciated po kahit wag na isama ang mga confidential info..
Thanks sa mkapag reply..

cad143

Oct 11, 2016
Hi, quick question lang- did you get your College/University transcript asseseda by WES/ICAS
Hi Levi. Sorry for the late reply. Super busy now lang naka check ulit. Yes, my degrees from the Philippines, I had it assessed by WES. In that way, ready na ako for the PR if ever tapos sinama ko na din sya when I applied for study permit. I indicated na I had my WES assessed to show admission to college. Required kasi sa program ko Bachelor's degree. Hope this helps.

cad143

Oct 11, 2016
Hi

Quick question po. Did you apply PR under Canadian Express entry since may Canadian work experience naman ung husband or provincial nominee? Thank you po.
Hi Jongseok. I applied for PR under Express Entry Federal Skilled Worker. I had a one year postgrad program. here in Toronto. Si spouse kasabay ko pumunta dito but hindi pa kasi sya nag one year work experience sa Canada so we filed out our EE profile with only our work experience from the Philippines, IELTS scores etc. You can also try Provincial nominee if you have an offer from the employer. Are you planning to study here?

cad143

Oct 11, 2016
Hello po, dba ang skilled job Noc 0 A or B mga supervisorial and managerial position, hindi po ba mahirap humanap ng work sa ganunh position after ng 2 year studies sa Canada?
Hindi lahat supervisorial and managerial position. You can find it here. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/find-national-occupation-code.html

May I suggest, if you have Coop, make the most out of the opportunity. Do networking and volunteer work. Sobrang na appreciate nila yun here kasi it's a form of Canadian work experience na din. Also, 3 months before you graduate, start networking, updating your resumes and applying for jobs. The process takes a long time but worth it in the end.

Abster

Jul 12, 2017
submitted my application last June 13.. June 27 i got a request for Medical. are you based from overseas now or andito sa pinas?
Hi Marko, thank you for the response, I’m overseas applicant, but my consultant told me that she requested to process my application there in Philippines. I’m not sure how she did it,. That thing is every time I ask her she said only just wait for the response and she will update me. But actually here in Dubai they don’t require medical most of the time because we have medical here. I hope to get an update soon.

yojasenehr

Jan 3, 2018
Hindi lahat supervisorial and managerial position. You can find it here. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/find-national-occupation-code.html

May I suggest, if you have Coop, make the most out of the opportunity. Do networking and volunteer work. Sobrang na appreciate nila yun here kasi it's a form of Canadian work experience na din. Also, 3 months before you graduate, start networking, updating your resumes and applying for jobs. The process takes a long time but worth it in the end.

Ok po check ko. Maraming salamat sa tips po. :)