+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied a Student Permit from Philippines?

kadong

Feb 19, 2017
Hi..

may 24 kmi nag submit..exactly 5 weeks talaga na day nag email ang cic kasama na ung sa husband ko na work permit at sa anak k na trv..
Wow! thank you po sa sagot nyo.. huling tanong ko po, mga ano oras po nag email yung cic ng approval nyo po? reference lang din habang inaantay namin yun result sa application namin.. God bless po

Abster

Jul 12, 2017
Hello po..

Ung sa akin po as student sa explanation letter lng po ako bumawi..pero ung sa asawa ko po ung dti cert ng business niya..
Hi po, pwede po ba pashare ng SOP nyo po icompare ko lang po sakin.
I’m afraid na d po tangapin ng Visa officer ang GIC ko as settlement funds ko po for regular stream, but according to the instruction I can still apply for regular stream if I don’t meet the SDS.

rpk_08

May 31, 2018
Category........
Wow! thank you po sa sagot nyo.. huling tanong ko po, mga ano oras po nag email yung cic ng approval nyo po? reference lang din habang inaantay namin yun result sa application namin.. God bless po
Mga after lunch sila nag eemail philippine time..
yan parati receive ko ng feedback nila..

levisanchez

May 30, 2018
Hi, quick question lang- did you get your College/University transcript asseseda by WES/ICAS
Hi Joey. Hi Guys, I'm back after one year. Lol aside sa na lock itong account ko, na busy din sa studies. Pero now, graduate na ako :) Anyway, I got approved for my PGWP and also received ITA for PR this June.

To answer your question:
1. It depends on your current score. Do you have Bachelor's, Masters in Pinas, or would you be applying by yourself or with a spouse? Once you graduate, you'll get additional points for your education in Canada and IELTS exam. You can check your points through the CRS Calculator tool. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

2. Again, if you have enough points already after graduation, you can get your ITA. That's what happened to us. However, if you do plan to work throughout your PGWP, may time ka pa to process your PR kasi you will have your BOWP- as principal applicant you will be granted Bridging Open Work Permit.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/extend-permit/bridging-open-work-permit.html

3. After graduation, yes you can start to work However, once you have received your credential, you have to submit your PGWP application agad and you can work full-time while waiting for the decision. You can find more information here https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/work/after-graduation/eligibility.html

Let me know if you have questions. Would be happy to answer and help :)

Jongseok

Jun 25, 2018
Hi RomanSky. Sorry late reply. Na busy sa long weekend. :) Happy Canada Day, everyone.
Sa aming application, kasama ko spouse sa Canada. He had an Open Work Permit while I had a Study Permit. He had Masters na kasi so it was me who decided that I wanted to study again. Sya nag work. So after grad while waiting for PR, I applied for PGWP tapos if you have NOC 0,A or B na job, you'll be able to apply for a OWP extension for your spouse. Hope that answers your question.
Hi

Quick question po. Did you apply PR under Canadian Express entry since may Canadian work experience naman ung husband or provincial nominee? Thank you po.

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
yup. pwede po. apply na po kayo ng owp and trv if may SP na.
boss, question po. if mag apply po wife and son ko after ma-approve ang SP ko, ano po ilalagay ko sa family form about family members that will accompany me to Canada? ilalagay na po ba agad na kasama ko sila or hindi pa muna? tia.

angelpoise

Mar 30, 2018
Hi guys!

Got my student visa approved together with my husband’s work permit and my son’s visitor visa..5 weeks processing only..
Hi, ask ko lng kng nag apply ka thru sds or normal application? Ask ko na rin kng kelan ka nag lodge ng papers? Thanks

ace51

Jun 1, 2018
hi, i have am applying as a student visa too, i personally submit my documents to VFS makati last 29th of july, until today eveytime i tracked my application thru vfs it"s says
Visa application, tracking ID No.20180629PHMNSTU05160 is being processed at the Canada Visa Offlice, MANILA.To know more, please call Canada Visa Application Center helpline number at +6327894900 or visit the website at at http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Philippines.
what does it means? ibig po bang sabihin ung papers namin ay nasa vfs pa? but i asked them before and they said 3 working days they forward the application to the embassy...
thank you...

markmo

Apr 5, 2018
hi, i have am applying as a student visa too, i personally submit my documents to VFS makati last 29th of july, until today eveytime i tracked my application thru vfs it"s says
Visa application, tracking ID No.20180629PHMNSTU05160 is being processed at the Canada Visa Offlice, MANILA.To know more, please call Canada Visa Application Center helpline number at +6327894900 or visit the website at at http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Philippines.
what does it means? ibig po bang sabihin ung papers namin ay nasa vfs pa? but i asked them before and they said 3 working days they forward the application to the embassy...
thank you...
Do you have an agency? if not, have you tried linking your VFS to your CIC account?

ace51

Jun 1, 2018
Do you have an agency? if not, have you tried linking your VFS to your CIC account?
hi! thanks.. yes, i used an agency but in the end im still the one who process everything.. they just only collect my documents and let me pass it personally to vfs, at first attempt, vfs ask me to provide other documents so on the nxt day i comeback and give those documents they ask me.
( about the agency, they also ask me about an updates of my application, which irritated me most kc u paid the agency to guide you but in my case im the one who did everything, even contacting the school)
how to link the vfs and cic po?

Reactions: RomanSky

ace51

Jun 1, 2018
I am in a common law relationship.
We have a contract of lease and a joint bank account to prove it. However, how can we prove that we share in paying the utility bills? Electricty, water, parking and association dues of the condominium are all under our landlord's name.

Additional info. We only use our joint checking account to pay for the rent, parking and association dues. We have no savings under it nor do we have insurances which the other will be the beneficiary.

How can we prove stronger common law relationship?
hi! i applied also under common law relationship... just pass the application last june 28

markmo

Apr 5, 2018
hi! thanks.. yes, i used an agency but in the end im still the one who process everything.. they just only collect my documents and let me pass it personally to vfs, at first attempt, vfs ask me to provide other documents so on the nxt day i comeback and give those documents they ask me.
( about the agency, they also ask me about an updates of my application, which irritated me most kc u paid the agency to guide you but in my case im the one who did everything, even contacting the school)
how to link the vfs and cic po?
if you will link your application via CIC, the agency would not see the updates of your application. I dont know whats the agreement between you and your agency. otherwise, if decided ka to check your application on your own, you may check this link:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/tracking-application-via-vfs-site-vs-linking-account.440672/