+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied a Student Permit from Philippines?

atalanta83

Jun 13, 2018
Im an immigration consultancy firm here in the Philippines.
If you are here in PH your visa will be processed in PH. Estimated processing time right now is 6 weeks.
thank you so much sir....
good thing there are people like you in this forum...
I told the cinsultancy that is helping me that my spouse last arrived from saudi 1year before the gulfwar and that his old passports are no longer avail and we cnt provide a copy of his last exit.
then now they are asking me to make a study plan...i have no idea what to put...

chelseaviel

Dec 15, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 04, 2012
Doc's Request.
addt'l docs sent on Jan. 11 and recv'd by CEM on Jan. 14 2nd addt'l docs reqt'd on Feb 26,2013 sent on March 21 recv'd on March 22,2013
AOR Received.
July 31,2012
File Transfer...
Aug.13, 2012...in-process June 7, 2013...DM July 11, 2013
Med's Request
May 09, 2013 (remed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 31, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan. 03, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 19, 2013
LANDED..........
August 09, 2013
Hello guys!

Sino po dito nagaaral sa montreal as an international student? Any advice po kung anong school ang may low tuition fee but with quality education?

Thank you!

kimmygonzales

Mar 22, 2018
Hello po, sino po mag aaral sa Saskatchewan this September?

**I submitted my application last May 24, 2018, had my medical exam June 8, 2018 and then received my passport with visa June 22, 2018.
Regular stream lang ako pero mabilis siya in fairness, di ko inexpect.
Hi, saan po kayong campus? :) Saskatchewan din po ako. Pero end ng June ako mag lodge thru Sds. Hopefully ma approve. Hehe

Reactions: melzki

Triciagb

Feb 20, 2018
Hi, nag lodge ako last June 5 under SDS. No update pa din. Anyone nag lodge around first week ng June onwards? How's your application?

Donix2018

Jun 12, 2018
Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
10-12-2022
Hi, tanong ko lang po. Ilang days ba makukuha yung sa Investment Directions Confirmation sa Scoatia bank? Nagbayad kasi ako nung Monday.

gettingbc58

Jan 28, 2018
Hello po, sino po mag aaral sa Saskatchewan this September?

**I submitted my application last May 24, 2018, had my medical exam June 8, 2018 and then received my passport with visa June 22, 2018.
Regular stream lang ako pero mabilis siya in fairness, di ko inexpect.
Congrats! Can you share your profile as well as how much proof of funds you showed? (if it's okay)

gettingbc58

Jan 28, 2018
Hello @kapatid. Ask ko lang po if it's true na pag MBA or any masters program ang kinuha, malaki ang chance of approval? I'm applying as the principal applicant along with my husband and 2-year old daughter. His canadian citizen aunt will be supporting our lodging and daily expenses but our funds only amount to around Php800k and a time deposit of Php500k. We plan to apply for regular paper based. Can we show manager's check as proof?
Im a CPA here in the Ph with 9 years of experience. Do you think we have a chance of approval even if we all apply at the same time? Thanks!

a4tech

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
Hello Guys ask lang po ako okay lang po ba mag apply ng student visa nah nag stop na ako sa work for 3years? ang ginawa ko sa 3years self employed online marketing, selling ebooks, investment online like bitcoin, and YouTube blogging.

kapatid

Sep 27, 2016
Calgary
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
06-05-2006
Hello @kapatid. Ask ko lang po if it's true na pag MBA or any masters program ang kinuha, malaki ang chance of approval? I'm applying as the principal applicant along with my husband and 2-year old daughter. His canadian citizen aunt will be supporting our lodging and daily expenses but our funds only amount to around Php800k and a time deposit of Php500k. We plan to apply for regular paper based. Can we show manager's check as proof?
Im a CPA here in the Ph with 9 years of experience. Do you think we have a chance of approval even if we all apply at the same time? Thanks!
I dont think thats true. Its the same chance as you are applying for either a certificate (1 year course), a diploma (2-years course), a degree (4 years), masters or PhD. You are basically applying for a student permit to let you study for the program. Masters programs are probably expensive so student usually go for diploma since they will both gain 3 years PGWP. But if you really like a Masters then go for it. Same as other applicant you need to discuss why you will study in Canada compared to the Philippines at a fraction of the cost.
There is always a chance of approval, unless you are inadmissbile, which makes it an automatic refusal. Anyway the question here is how high is your chance of approval. The answer will probably be how good you present your case that you are a genuine student and will leave Canada before the expiration of your authorized stay.

kapatid

Sep 27, 2016
Calgary
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
06-05-2006
ilang araw ang processing ng pagstamp ng visa pgkapadala sa vfs?
Monda ako nagpasa tapos nakuha nila ng friday sa probinsya. Heto ang sabi ng tao sa VFS.
Stamp will be process from 3-5 business days and delivery will be 1-3 days (dependeing on the location).