+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied a Student Permit from Philippines?

Marissently

Jun 15, 2018
I submitted my application last May30 as embassy, how long could be the waiting time for the visa since I applied through Regular Stream. I checked sa processing time which is usually 5 weeks to 8 weeks max. My problem is I have a ticket booked on June 24 and I need to rebook with a specific data in mind. Do you guys think that rebooking my ticket by First week of August would be safe at surely narelease na ang visa ko non? Thanks!!!

markmo

Apr 5, 2018
I submitted my application last May30 as embassy, how long could be the waiting time for the visa since I applied through Regular Stream. I checked sa processing time which is usually 5 weeks to 8 weeks max. My problem is I have a ticket booked on June 24 and I need to rebook with a specific data in mind. Do you guys think that rebooking my ticket by First week of August would be safe at surely narelease na ang visa ko non? Thanks!!!
have you check your application online? i mean, have you linked your application?

Marissently

Jun 15, 2018
have you check your application online? i mean, have you linked your application?
Ang nakalagay lang po is your visa is being processed at Canada Visa Center Manila. I applied via agency din po kasi pano ko po ba mallink yung sa Paper Application ko since may Agency po ako.

purplejhen

Jun 18, 2018
Hi! Im new sa thread po na ito..

I have just submitted my application for SP last week.. anyone here currently studying sa Bow Valley College or planning to study there?

Thanks and God bless to all

Marissently

Jun 15, 2018

Thanks for the Info, I did it as instructed. It showed na they received the Application June 1, 2018 and the application status is still Submitted. This means they haven't had any progress with my application right? I was also advised by my agency to hold the ticket till I can kasi it could be possible na 2nd week of august pa marelease yung visa which is I hope not since my parents will be there till the 9th of august

markmo

Apr 5, 2018
Thanks for the Info, I did it as instructed. It showed na they received the Application June 1, 2018 and the application status is still Submitted. This means they haven't had any progress with my application right? I was also advised by my agency to hold the ticket till I can kasi it could be possible na 2nd week of august pa marelease yung visa which is I hope not since my parents will be there till the 9th of august
average time of processing for SDS application is about 1 month.. if you go on Regular Stream, about 5-6 weeks.

levisanchez

May 30, 2018
The Statement of Purpose (or Study Plan) is very important because this is how you convince the Visa Officer that you are a bonafide student. This is where you explain why you chose to study in Canada.

Hi! I received my study visa nung February and my classes will start on August 30. I will leave for Canada on July 19 so I have time to get settled and have a break before starting classes. It shouldn't be a problem if you're early, they usually just check if you have enough funds to support yourself since you can't work yet until classes start.

Hi! I have a Bachelor's Degree but I'm taking up a 2 year diploma course this Fall. This isn't necessarily a factor for visa refusal as long as you explain your study progression in your study plan.
Hi, question lang ulit. Did you have your Bachelor's Degree assessed by WES/ICAS?

NearlyLucid

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Hi, question lang ulit. Did you have your Bachelor's Degree assessed by WES/ICAS?
No, I did not have my degree assessed since my program does not require a Bachelor's Degree and I was already considered qualified to take the program. I was still required to submit my high school, college and post-grad transcripts (I have some units in my Master's also) but did not need to have any of them assessed.

samantha471

Nov 12, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hello Everyone! I have a question... may valid Canadian tourist visa ako and my 3 dependents (spouse and kids) pwede ba na mauna na muna yung spouse and kids sa Canada para makapag inquire sa school while I’m waiting for student visa then once I get my Student Visa pwede ba na habang nasa Canada ang spouse and kids papa change nalang yung status nila to OWP and Student Visas para no need to go back to philippines? Pwede ba ito? Salamat!

kapatid

Sep 27, 2016
Calgary
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
06-05-2006
pag na approve ba student visa ko pwede ko na iapply agad ang anak ko ng visa?
Yes

Hello Everyone! I have a question... may valid Canadian tourist visa ako and my 3 dependents (spouse and kids) pwede ba na mauna na muna yung spouse and kids sa Canada para makapag inquire sa school while I’m waiting for student visa then once I get my Student Visa pwede ba na habang nasa Canada ang spouse and kids papa change nalang yung status nila to OWP and Student Visas para no need to go back to philippines? Pwede ba ito? Salamat!
Yes, pwede ang ganyan

Ang nakalagay lang po is your visa is being processed at Canada Visa Center Manila. I applied via agency din po kasi pano ko po ba mallink yung sa Paper Application ko since may Agency po ako.
If you link the application to your GCKEYS accunt that agency will not get any update since sa online app na siya magaappear

Zzz16

Apr 25, 2018
Yes

Yes, pwede ang ganyan

If you link the application to your GCKEYS accunt that agency will not get any update since sa online app na siya magaappear

Kahit nasa pilipinas pa kami? Same din ba ang pag process ng visa nya like kailangan din ng SOP?