+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied a Student Permit from Philippines?

ash8fhinks

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
Philippines
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
29-04-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
under review
Question lang po sa mga Geogre Brown College students, especially under any diploma program. Nagpasa din po ba kayo ng high school transcript and diploma or hindi na?

Salamat po sa mga sasagot.
Yes po. Nagpass din ng HS TOR and Diploma

ChristianM

Mar 3, 2017
In my SOP I just mentioned who will sponsor me and my relation to him. Also a brief intro about his background. For the amount, the bank cert of your sponsor is enough. And in my affidavit, I only placed the bank account number of my sponsor.
Ilang months ba yung pera mo sa bank ng stay? iba kasi sa akin pinadala talaga ng kapatid ko yung amount na rquired ng CIC.

Angel_17

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi, newbie here. I just wanted to ask how long it usually takes to get the results of application filed from the Philippines.

I submitted all my documents (including the e-medical sheet I was given after an upfront medical exam) to vfs cebu on July 4, 2017. I am worried if I will make it on time for my classes which start on September 6.

sheiquiroga

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
Hi, newbie here. I just wanted to ask how long it usually takes to get the results of application filed from the Philippines.

I submitted all my documents (including the e-medical sheet I was given after an upfront medical exam) to vfs cebu on July 4, 2017. I am worried if I will make it on time for my classes which start on September 6.
6 - 8 weeks

Reactions: Angel_17

Ryan_

Jun 20, 2017
Yes po. Nagpass din ng HS TOR and Diploma
Thank you!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

monicajaaye

Jun 26, 2017
Thanks dear. I saw it! So after mo magpamedical kailangan mo ba iforward ang result sa vfs o automatic forwarded na? You are really helpful
Sa case ko, finorward na ng laboratory sa IRCC. Kapag passed naman lahat ng tests mo and wala kang any medical condition, maisusubmit agad yun sa embassy. kakaemail lang nila actually na nasubmit na nila :)

Reactions: carlotanching

chamee04

Apr 13, 2016
hello po s lahat! Thank you Lord sunod2 n dumarating mga medical request po ntn.
ask lng po sana aq i look into the website of st lukes, do i need to register first and pay a downpayment before proceeding to st lukes clinic? and after payment po need p ba wait ng 48 hrs? slamat mo s mga sasagot

Reactions: carlotanching

andreija_4

Jul 12, 2017
hello po s lahat! Thank you Lord sunod2 n dumarating mga medical request po ntn.
ask lng po sana aq i look into the website of st lukes, do i need to register first and pay a downpayment before proceeding to st lukes clinic? and after payment po need p ba wait ng 48 hrs? slamat mo s mga sasagot
Hi, kami po nagpa medical nung Friday. Walk-in lang pwede na and dun kami nagbayad. Sa St. Luke's BGC kami mas onti lang tao.

emmiedeleon02

Jul 17, 2017
hi po, has anyone here tried to apply as single applicant then nabigyan ng visa tapos nagpakasal then gusto ihabol yung partner under application ng student permit ng asawa? possible po ba yun? thanks po sa mga sasagot.