+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied a Student Permit from Philippines?

Dollycanada

Star Member
Dec 17, 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Hello po

Guys may nka experience nba dto nag request ng ammendment sa application form IMM1294 online?
May mali kasi akong sagot sa application form then nag try ako mgpa change via IRCC WEB FORM till now d cla nag reresponse sa request ko.

Eto po yung mali ko
Question #8 country of residence? - doha qatar ang answer ko since dto ako nag wowork ngayon
Question #9 country where applying the same with current residence? Yes or No? - nag Yes po ako

Gusto ko sna sa pinas ang mging VO ko kc mas mblis kesa sa abu dhabi mapunta application ko.

Nka receive dn ako ng email na may na change sa status ng application ko after ko mg request sa web form pero pag chek ko wala nmn nabago.

Dollycanada

Star Member
Dec 17, 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
jfider said:
Bumukas na ako ng bumukas, hanggang ngayon, hndi ko pdn po napapasa papel ko online heheh.. last question po, kapag po ba online submission, need ko po ba iprint at pirmahan ung mga validated forms like Application for SP, family details, etc? Kasi nung after ko mavalidate, may pop-up msg na, if issubmit daw online, esignature nlng daw ang need.. heheh. Nabubuwang na po ako.. d ko alam kung aabot pa ko sa May intake. tntry ko po na imake sure na ok lhat bago ang final judgement, heheh :)
Validate mo lang no need to print. Validate then save tpos upload

kapatid

Sep 27, 2016
Calgary
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
06-05-2006
trxter41 said:
i am sorry to have to say this to you but you could have done everything by yourself and not paid these high amount of fees.
everything an aspiring student to canada needs to know is posted on the canadian immigration website
Not everything is posted there. Its not posted that your current education, current employment and future course should be linked together.
They are not posted because if you are really just going to study in Canada to increase your knowledge and return home then SOP are not needed.
They can clearly see it from your record.
What they have there is what documents are needed.

applepen said:
Guys hello,

I am currently in dubai, employed.Ask ko lang sana which is better with your own experience kung mas better ba online or paper base application? this time i am still waiting for my LOA from school, as of now i gathers information para hnd na ako nangangarag pag receive ng LOA ko.Thanks in advance.
Both goes to the same visa processing centre either paper base or online. Edge of paper base is that there are VACs (Visa Application Centres) that will check the completeness of your application.
They have no idea if you will pass or not but jsut check for completeness. In online they dont have someone to check the completeness so you must ensure that you yourself knows that you have a complete application. Edge in online is if the visa processing centres hands are full they can submit it to other visa processing centre in other country.

Dollycanada said:
Hello po

Guys may nka experience nba dto nag request ng ammendment sa application form IMM1294 online?
May mali kasi akong sagot sa application form then nag try ako mgpa change via IRCC WEB FORM till now d cla nag reresponse sa request ko.

Eto po yung mali ko
Question #8 country of residence? - doha qatar ang answer ko since dto ako nag wowork ngayon
Question #9 country where applying the same with current residence? Yes or No? - nag Yes po ako

Gusto ko sna sa pinas ang mging VO ko kc mas mblis kesa sa abu dhabi mapunta application ko.

Nka receive dn ako ng email na may na change sa status ng application ko after ko mg request sa web form pero pag chek ko wala nmn nabago.
You cannot pick which visa processing centre to use. Example you jump in to the neighboring country because their processing time is shorter.
You can only apply in the country where you are legally admitted to or your country of nationality.
If you choose Philippines before you file your application then you should have done a paper base application and package it to the Philippines.
Medical is needed in Quatar so you should have done an upfront or wait for CEM (Manila) to notify you to have a medical.
In case you are granted a visa then you need to package your passport to CEM so they can stamp a visa in your passport.

allisgood

Mar 7, 2017
Hi. Glad to learn about this forum. I run a small business & interested to study MBA. Can anyone recommend a low-tuition college/university in BC or Alberta? Planning to bring my family when I get approved. Well, actually we just wanted our kids to have a taste of international education. Hoping to hear your suggestions? Thank you.

kapatid

Sep 27, 2016
Calgary
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
06-05-2006
allisgood said:
Hi. Glad to learn about this forum. I run a small business & interested to study MBA. Can anyone recommend a low-tuition college/university in BC or Alberta? Planning to bring my family when I get approved. Well, actually we just wanted our kids to have a taste of international education. Hoping to hear your suggestions? Thank you.
To study masters you need atleast a masters in Philippines because our high school is only 4 yrs while in Canada it's 6.
I recommend a 2 yrs diploma course since they are almsot the same price as the university but the time is shorter.
2 yrs course will get you 3yrs post grad working permit. 4yrs course will still get you a 3yrs PGWP.
SAIT in Calgary Alberta have lots of available courses.

peej06

Jan 11, 2017
sa mga nadala ang anak nila sa canada, need ba ng minor child ng sariling cic account for online application or puwede nila gamitin yung cic account ng parents for online application?
maglaland ako this april, after ko magland iapply ko na yung sa anak ko.

Mayaril2

Mar 5, 2017
kapatid said:
Not everything is posted there. Its not posted that your current education, current employment and future course should be linked together.
They are not posted because if you are really just going to study in Canada to increase your knowledge and return home then SOP are not needed.

Thanks kapatid. Yes you are right I didn't know that dapat pala they are linked kasi I initially wanted to take Baking/Physical therapy Asst but was advised to change it since it is not related to my work experience (I'm a Pharmacist) so I decided to go for Medical Transcription which is a 1 year program, I know sana Pharmacy Technician nalang but it's almost $28k at Norquest and also no intakes for this year and dapat na sa Edmonton lang. If I were to make SOP need ko tlga mag isip kung bakit yan ang napili ko lol. Pangit naman ilagay ko na kase yan lang yun kaya sa budget ;D :-\

Pwede ba ako mag PM sayo?

nizzababe

Oct 22, 2015
peej06 said:
ano ba mga dokumento mo sa financial support? at background mo, education & experience?
Nag submit ako ng 6 months bank statement, both salary & savings, total balances & ADB di baba sa 2M kc matagal ko ng hiniram un pera dahil sa plano ngang magcanada.

BS Accountancy ako, nkapag work as Finance Executive for 7 yrs sa SG at 9 yrs sa Pinas, now part timer work(SG-PR) lng because of the goal to study & work in Canada.

and now major change of career coz un admission ko sa canada school is to take Medical Tech. I mentioned some justification sa SOP ko pero di ko alam bakit refused pa rin un Student Permit ko hu hu hu

peej06

Jan 11, 2017
nizzababe said:
Nag submit ako ng 6 months bank statement, both salary & savings, total balances & ADB di baba sa 2M kc matagal ko ng hiniram un pera dahil sa plano ngang magcanada.

BS Accountancy ako, nkapag work as Finance Executive for 7 yrs sa SG at 9 yrs sa Pinas, now part timer work(SG-PR) lng because of the goal to study & work in Canada.

and now major change of career coz un admission ko sa canada school is to take Medical Tech. I mentioned some justification sa SOP ko pero di ko alam bakit refused pa rin un Student Permit ko hu hu hu
eh kaya pala, sa degree at work exp mo talagang professional ka na, magtataka talaga sila eh ambaba ng kukunin mong kurso tapos out of line pa sa career mo. better kung mag masteral ka nalang or express entry.

yhellie0126

Jul 25, 2016
Hello everyone. I have another question. Yung medical insurance po ba is required upon entry. Hahanapin po ba yun sa immigration? Yung Med insurance ko kase magtake effect daw during my first day of class according sa School. Do i need any documentation na may med insurance ako?

Again.. thank you so much! And goodluck to everyone!

kapatid

Sep 27, 2016
Calgary
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
06-05-2006
yhellie0126 said:
Hello everyone. I have another question. Yung medical insurance po ba is required upon entry. Hahanapin po ba yun sa immigration? Yung Med insurance ko kase magtake effect daw during my first day of class according sa School. Do i need any documentation na may med insurance ako?

Again.. thank you so much! And goodluck to everyone!
No. Kasama lang siya sa bayaran sa school.
Pwede mo nga siya ipatangal if you want pero its very helpful since mahal magkasakit rito kung di ka PR or citizen.

applepen

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
Visa Office......
vfs dubai
App. Filed.......
april 26, 2017
kapatid said:

Both goes to the same visa processing centre either paper base or online. Edge of paper base is that there are VACs (Visa Application Centres) that will check the completeness of your application.
They have no idea if you will pass or not but jsut check for completeness. In online they dont have someone to check the completeness so you must ensure that you yourself knows that you have a complete application. Edge in online is if the visa processing centres hands are full they can submit it to other visa processing centre in other country.

Alright,
I may go by paper base, parang mas okay na ako maghintay na alam ko hindi ako nagkulang sa documents.haha nakaka stress much.iniiisip ko palang ngaun ang pag gawa ko ng SOP madugo.Anyway salamat ng madami.

You cannot pick which visa processing centre to use. Example you jump in to the neighboring country because their processing time is shorter.
You can only apply in the country where you are legally admitted to or your country of nationality.
If you choose Philippines before you file your application then you should have done a paper base application and package it to the Philippines.
Medical is needed in Quatar so you should have done an upfront or wait for CEM (Manila) to notify you to have a medical.
In case you are granted a visa then you need to package your passport to CEM so they can stamp a visa in your passport.

applepen

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
Visa Office......
vfs dubai
App. Filed.......
april 26, 2017
kapatid said:

Alright,
I may go by paper base, parang mas okay na ako maghintay na alam ko hindi ako nagkulang sa documents.haha nakaka stress much.iniiisip ko palang ngaun ang pag gawa ko ng SOP madugo.Anyway salamat ng madami.