+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied a Student Permit from Philippines?

renz0724

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Eetsirc_20 said:
Hello!! Who are still waiting for visa approval po? My application is already more than a month from the date of submission and still praying and waiting. Tanong ko lang po, marami bang na refuse sa mga applications which took more than a month na from submission? I reviewed the posts kasi and i noticed, mabilis ang response pag nagrerefuse ang embassy...like, 2weeks til less than a month may refusal na.
Oh hey hi Eetsirc_20..Im still waiting parin for the result of my 2nd application...Regarding your question eh case to case basis eh..meron na ddeny agad less than 2 weeks pero in my case I waited for the whole 7 weeks for the result and got refused..so depende din talaga sa VO mo.. So pray hard lang and hope for the best..

Eetsirc_20

Aug 19, 2015
renz0724 said:
Oh hey hi Eetsirc_20..Im still waiting parin for the result of my 2nd application...Regarding your question eh case to case basis eh..meron na ddeny agad less than 2 weeks pero in my case I waited for the whole 7 weeks for the result and got refused..so depende din talaga sa VO mo.. So pray hard lang and hope for the best..
Thanks for the response renz0724. Have you done your medicals also? Ang hirap talaga basta nasa ganitong stage na. Antaas ng anxiety level.

renz0724

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Eetsirc_20 said:
Thanks for the response renz0724. Have you done your medicals also? Ang hirap talaga basta nasa ganitong stage na. Antaas ng anxiety level.
Yup done na meds ko last June pa...To give you background at my profile..My first application was lodge last June 2 and then I was refused ng July 30 exactly 6 weeks upon passed of my medical and after that irelodge my 2nd application last July 31 and until now no update yet..I am supposed to attend the fall intake but unfortunately my class already started na so I deffered my intake to Jan 2016 instead.

Eetsirc_20

Aug 19, 2015
renz0724 said:
Yup done na meds ko last June pa...To give you background at my profile..My first application was lodge last June 2 and then I was refused ng July 30 exactly 6 weeks upon passed of my medical and after that irelodge my 2nd application last July 31 and until now no update yet..I am supposed to attend the fall intake but unfortunately my class already started na so I deffered my intake to Jan 2016 instead.
Oh i see. Thank you for sharing your application status. By the way, at what school and province/city are you planning to study? Ano po course nyo?

mmmcook

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
renz0724 said:
Hi mmmcook.. ito still the same no new update yet...yah i guess so mahirap din kasi na biglaan ang dating baka hindi makapag adjust.. yun din nga inisip ko na cguro kaya God did not gave my request na matanggap agad sa fall term eh madalian and biglaan baka magkaproblem pa lalo..cguro God knows whats best for us and he will not let us down..kaya I guess may better purpose si GOD for us lets just pray for guidance. sure update update lang..I will be sending my new LOA sa cic for reference para malaman nila na may bago na akong LOA for Jan 16..

Hi Renz. Sobrang encouraging ng response mo. Maraming salamat. Kasi sa totoo lang nkakawalang pag-asa na talaga. Nakakatakot rin. Kasi nabasa ko na 7 weeks ka pala nag antay before mo nalaman na refused ka. Lalo tuloy akong natakot kasi akala ko hindi na pinapaabot ng mga VO na ganun ka tagal bago mag REFUSE ng application. Nako naman. Sana talaga gabayan tayo ng Panginoon at sana ma enlighten ang mga isip ng mga VO na hmhandle ng application natin. Update2x lang tayo dto.

renz0724

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Eetsirc_20 said:
Oh i see. Thank you for sharing your application status. By the way, at what school and province/city are you planning to study? Ano po course nyo?
hi Eetsirc_20...I will be going sa BowValley College sa Calagry Alberta and ill be taking up Business Management Cert. but im planning to transfer ng 2 year program na..

Eetsirc_20

Aug 19, 2015
Lipay kaau ko karong adlawa. i just want to share my timeline in applying for student visa.
Application filed at vfs cebu: aug 12, 2015
Application forwarded at vfs makati: aug 13
medical req: aug. 15
Med req.done: aug.18
Sept.21, 2015 nakareceive ko email, my application to study was approved na daw. Thanks be to God. Prayers to those who patiently wait for visa decision.

renz0724

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Eetsirc_20 said:
Lipay kaau ko karong adlawa. i just want to share my timeline in applying for student visa.
Application filed at vfs cebu: aug 12, 2015
Application forwarded at vfs makati: aug 13
medical req: aug. 15
Med req.done: aug.18
Sept.21, 2015 nakareceive ko email, my application to study was approved na daw. Thanks be to God. Prayers to those who patiently wait for visa decision.
Wow congrats Eetsirc_20..sana kami din nila mmmcook and venice mabless din ni GOD..

Venice1508

Jul 4, 2015
Hello guys!!

I'm so happy as I have received my passport request this morning!! No POE yet tho, I wonder how long I have to wait before I am able to receive POE?

Renz: you are one of the most positive 2.0 version here in the forum. I will also pray for your visa! Just hang in there and it will come.

Good luck to mmmcook too! If you guys have any questions, just ask :)

renz0724

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Venice1508 said:
Hello guys!!

I'm so happy as I have received my passport request this morning!! No POE yet tho, I wonder how long I have to wait before I am able to receive POE?

Renz: you are one of the most positive 2.0 version here in the forum. I will also pray for your visa! Just hang in there and it will come.

Good luck to mmmcook too! If you guys have any questions, just ask :)
Wow congrats Venice1508! Wow thank you!cge please pray for us din ni mmmcook kami nlang ang naiwan pending and all our kabatchmates graduated na..hehehe..hoping and praying na God will bless us and its our turn din na magkaroon ng PPR!good luck!

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
Congrats Eetsirc and venice!

Pasensya na kayo at ngayon lang ako ulit nakapag visit dito sa forum.

Dumating ako dito sa Canada August 21. We're on our 3rd week na sa classes. Bilis ng panahon.

Good luck sa lahat na waiting pa for their results. Smiley

Venice1508

Jul 4, 2015
Thank you Floje and Mic-mic! You were a big part of my application success :D

Do you think I can fly in Mid October kahit sa January pa start ng class? Magkakaproblema kaya sa POE? I heard snowfall starts in November so I kind of want to settle first before that. Plus my bestfriend lives in Winnipeg and I would like to stay there for a month muna as he would like to tour me around the city (both Winnipeg and Regina). Graduation nya din kase sa October so I want to be there. I can provide 2 addresses (my friend's address and my condo in Regina). I will bring siguro mga 5-8K CAD to show POE na I have something to support my travel.

Any insights?

Venice1508

Jul 4, 2015
For renz, mmmcook and others who are still waiting or about to lodge application, just have faith and trust!

Ako 2 refusals for TRV and one for student visa, who would have known na makakakuha pa ako ng PPR. :D

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
Venice1508 said:
Thank you Floje and Mic-mic! You were a big part of my application success :D

Do you think I can fly in Mid October kahit sa January pa start ng class? Magkakaproblema kaya sa POE? I heard snowfall starts in November so I kind of want to settle first before that. Plus my bestfriend lives in Winnipeg and I would like to stay there for a month muna as he would like to tour me around the city (both Winnipeg and Regina). Graduation nya din kase sa October so I want to be there. I can provide 2 addresses (my friend's address and my condo in Regina). I will bring siguro mga 5-8K CAD to show POE na I have something to support my travel.

Any insights?
You're welcome Venice. Yup, pwede yun. Nung dumating ako sa POE, di naman nila ako hinanapan ng funds. Marami din naman kase kami nakapila, kaya siguro ganun.

mmmcook

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Venice1508 said:
For renz, mmmcook and others who are still waiting or about to lodge application, just have faith and trust!

Ako 2 refusals for TRV and one for student visa, who would have known na makakakuha pa ako ng PPR. :D
Hi Venice1508, congrats sayo.. Wow! Mabuti kapa., sana palarin din kame ni renz na magkaron ng postive result kagaya sayo. Nagwawait parin ako ng update. Nareceive ko na yung LOA ko para sa January intake. Sana, ma-approve kame ni renz para sa January. Congrats, congrats ulit Venice.