+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied a Student Permit from Philippines?

maryjoane

Star Member
May 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila (Online)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan-13-2016
Med's Done....
Medical Passed jan 20 2016 (second application)
Passport Req..
feb 29, 2016
Floje said:
Tatanungin ka nila kung ano yung Lot number ng lupang yun. Pwede mo namang hiramin lang yung title, tapos scan mo. Paper-based ka ba or online?

ah, ok.. online ako. hmmmmm. Kasi yun tita ko ngmamanage nung lupa medyo anu anu kasi iniisip kaya hirap humingi ng copy ng land title..

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
maryjoane said:
ah, ok.. online ako. hmmmmm. Kasi yun tita ko ngmamanage nung lupa medyo anu anu kasi iniisip kaya hirap humingi ng copy ng land title..
Explain mo sa kanya na kailangan yun to make your student visa application stronger. Pag ayaw talaga, hingi ka na lang ng copy sa Registry of Deeds.

maryjoane

Star Member
May 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila (Online)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan-13-2016
Med's Done....
Medical Passed jan 20 2016 (second application)
Passport Req..
feb 29, 2016
Floje said:
Explain mo sa kanya na kailangan yun to make your student visa application stronger. Pag ayaw talaga, hingi ka na lang ng copy sa Registry of Deeds.
Iniisip niya kasi inaangkin ko yung lupa.. hehehe.. and siya ngbabayad kasi ng amilyar

canadaforashiea

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
China
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2014 failed
File Transfer...
God is good. Praying
Med's Request
God is good. Praying
Med's Done....
God is good. Praying
Passport Req..
God is good. Praying
VISA ISSUED...
Amazing God
LANDED..........
In God I trust. Will continue to spread the goodness of Almighty
Thanks po mic mic , mag babackread muna ako..
ask lang po sa mga nakapagpasa na.

ng apply ako FSW pero nakabalk ang doc ko kasi incomplete, wala pong UCI ,,mattrace po b nila un>?kasi ang alam ko po pag inc. at wala nmng UCI na record mo, means lang record abt sa applcation mo.
ssalamat po sa pagbasa at pagreply..

scorpio1641

Apr 12, 2014
Visa Office......
VFS Cebu
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Med's Request
17-02-2015 / Med. Furtherance Request: 09-03-2015
Med's Done....
26-02-2015 / Furtherance Done: 10-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
LANDED..........
23-08-2015
nope, hindi na yun mate-trace since your docs were returned to you.

paniolo

Apr 26, 2015
Hi how is everyone with their travel preparations/applications? May I have your inputs guys, mejo na bother lang ako sa reasons ng refusal ko. I submitted my acceptance letter and receipts of payment but ang reason is whether the person has been accepted to study at a can institution. I submitted my passports, valid and past visas, travel stamped pages even my birth certificate but ang reason is the information in the travel and identity documents. I submitted bank docs covering my entire study program plus may sobrang konti, even included that of my partners as support kahit okay na coverage sakin but ang reason is persons ability to pay.. then follows whether the person would respect conditions of admission… inadmissible or likely to leave Canada at the end of study.

Anybody who has reapplied with these considerations, baka you can share your thoughts? Also, I intend to reapply, for those who did, did you submit the same documents kahit yung date (say ng bank statements, notary, etc) are from the previous application pa? or will I have to secure another round of fresh docs? Mejo magastos din e. hehe Btw, sabay kami ni partner na apply but sa kanya visit lang kasi siya ang magmanage ng business sa pinas. Thanks guys.

mic-mic

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 4, 2015
Med's Request
April 6, 2015
Med's Done....
April 8, 2015 (PASSED April 23)
Passport Req..
May 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2015
Call me silly, but is it possible that you uploaded your documents in the wrong sections?

Friends, mamaya na flght ko. Si babies naman ay current on board his plane. Please pray for us ajd wish us luck!!

paniolo

Apr 26, 2015
mic-mic said:
Call me silly, but is it possible that you uploaded your documents in the wrong sections?

Friends, mamaya na flght ko. Si babies naman ay current on board his plane. Please pray for us ajd wish us luck!!
Thanks for the prompt response mic. I believe I uploaded it in the right sections. Double, triple checked kasi di din biro everything we went through to submit them. But again theres no way to validated that, but just move forward. Salamat sa reminder mic, Ill be mindful of that when I reapply.

Goodluck sa inyong bagong journey ni babies and may the force be with you guys!! Keep us posted ha! God bless!!

mic-mic

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 4, 2015
Med's Request
April 6, 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
May 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2015
No problem paniolo. Sometimes kasi, the simple things get us. I quadruple check and then realized I uploaded something on the wrong section. I even forgot to upload my IELTS (but that's not a requirement naman). ;D

Hhhmmm... maybe some quesions to ask to have a better picture:

1. all funds under your name?
2. you have property back home?
3. did you submit a strong study plan? (it's uploaded under the optional section)
4. were you rejected a visa before?
5. current work?

Denden86

Jul 8, 2015
Good day! Hi sir Mic, floje, scorpio and venice and to all who are constantly extending their help and pieces of advice to fellow aspirants. :)
I've recently applied in Acsenda, a school in Vancouver for my pg diploma and I'm still waiting for their positive reply. I know that this is just the start of the whole process but i always want to think ahead so my question is this: i am married and i want my wife to be with me in canada. Im gonna apply first then upon approval of my sp I'll lodge the owp for my wife and hopefully we both leave at the same time. Now what are the reasons you guys provided why your partners are going with you. Asking it cause i need more convincing reasons when the time comes that i have to write to the vo.
Appreciate the reply! Thanks in advance

mic-mic

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 4, 2015
Med's Request
April 6, 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
May 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2015
Hi denden,

What I did was also apply first and then let my wife and kids apply once I got a hold of my student visa. In my SOP, I didn't mention anything about my wife. In my wife's SOP naman, it is more family oriented plus the fact that she boosted her proof of funds (I know, panis ako kay missis hehe) to show that she just really wanted our toddler to grow up with a complete family. Goodluck!

Friends, I'm happy to announce that babies has already landed and let's wait for him to share his experience here. For the meantime, kindly pray for me since I'll be on my way tonight. I'll post my experience as soon as I get a hold of internet access. Wish me luck! ;D

Denden86

Jul 8, 2015
Sir mic good luck and wish you a safe trip together with your family. Hope everything goes well.
If its okay how much did your wife provide as her source of fund? Did she get an owp right away together with her visa? Aside from moral support what else can you suggest ( hope im not asking too much). Btw newlywed lang kami and no kids pa.

scorpio1641

Apr 12, 2014
Visa Office......
VFS Cebu
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Med's Request
17-02-2015 / Med. Furtherance Request: 09-03-2015
Med's Done....
26-02-2015 / Furtherance Done: 10-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
LANDED..........
23-08-2015
paniolo said:
Hi how is everyone with their travel preparations/applications? May I have your inputs guys, mejo na bother lang ako sa reasons ng refusal ko. I submitted my acceptance letter and receipts of payment but ang reason is whether the person has been accepted to study at a can institution. I submitted my passports, valid and past visas, travel stamped pages even my birth certificate but ang reason is the information in the travel and identity documents. I submitted bank docs covering my entire study program plus may sobrang konti, even included that of my partners as support kahit okay na coverage sakin but ang reason is persons ability to pay.. then follows whether the person would respect conditions of admission... inadmissible or likely to leave Canada at the end of study.

Anybody who has reapplied with these considerations, baka you can share your thoughts? Also, I intend to reapply, for those who did, did you submit the same documents kahit yung date (say ng bank statements, notary, etc) are from the previous application pa? or will I have to secure another round of fresh docs? Mejo magastos din e. hehe Btw, sabay kami ni partner na apply but sa kanya visit lang kasi siya ang magmanage ng business sa pinas. Thanks guys.
Hi paniolo! Sorry to hear your application has been refused. Can you post what exactly is stated on your refusal letter? What school and course did you apply to? And what is your background here? How much total funds did you declare in your application? Did you have your tuition plus 10K for you and 4K for each additional family member? it seems very odd that you had complete docs and still they refused you with those reasons.

Oo magastos nga ang kumuha ulit ng docs / bank certs. If they aren't that far back naman, you can still apply with those docs. Just make sure that whatever is lacking in your old app, nasagot mo sa reapplication mo. And perhaps you can try paper application this time para sure ka na natanggap lahat ng docs mo.

Denden86 said:
Good day! Hi sir Mic, floje, scorpio and venice and to all who are constantly extending their help and pieces of advice to fellow aspirants. :)
I've recently applied in Acsenda, a school in Vancouver for my pg diploma and I'm still waiting for their positive reply. I know that this is just the start of the whole process but i always want to think ahead so my question is this: i am married and i want my wife to be with me in canada. Im gonna apply first then upon approval of my sp I'll lodge the owp for my wife and hopefully we both leave at the same time. Now what are the reasons you guys provided why your partners are going with you. Asking it cause i need more convincing reasons when the time comes that i have to write to the vo.
Appreciate the reply! Thanks in advance
Mas makakasagot si Babies saka si mic-mic dyan kasi ako single pa. Pero what's important is you state in your letter of intent bakit mo siya isasama at ano yung plano nyo at the end of your course and what she will be doing in the meantime while you are studying. Good luck sa Acsenda, are you with Enhance Immigration ba?

mic-mic have a safe trip at balitaan mo kami!!

canadaforashiea

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
China
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2014 failed
File Transfer...
God is good. Praying
Med's Request
God is good. Praying
Med's Done....
God is good. Praying
Passport Req..
God is good. Praying
VISA ISSUED...
Amazing God
LANDED..........
In God I trust. Will continue to spread the goodness of Almighty
follow up tanong din about @DEnden inquiry

ung SOP po ba need din n iindicate ko about sa intention ng hubby ko at baby..
isasama ko po sila while i study..
need po bng iexplain reasons while im bringing them?

salamt many many

been revising my SOP......all over and over again

hopefuly mfinalize..
Mornight po ;)

mic-mic

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 4, 2015
Med's Request
April 6, 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
May 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2015
Hi denden, we're ztill waiting for her visa :) She showed around 85k USD plus our house. :) May business proposal dn kami sa pinas na present kaya hopefully all goes well.
As newly weds you can just say na honeymoon stage pa kayo and ayaw ninyo maghiwalay :D

Sheia, if sabay application ninyo, I guess it's best to do so.

Wish us luck! HK pa lang ako hehe