+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied a Student Permit from Philippines?

famevangelio

Mar 7, 2019
Hi! Regarding po sa Proof of Funds, according to cic website, 10kCAD ang minimum funds for the int’l student to have. Ang question ko po is having only 10k on my bank account, will it not give me a strong chance of getting my Student Visa approved? Or do I need more like dapat talaga umabot ng 1M ang funds to show. Thanks po sa mkakasagot! God Bless!

cmmuego

Jan 22, 2019
When did you exactly apply and when was it approved? Sds or regular? Share your profile naman para sa mga readers here!

Very expensive talaga sa Vancouver. But it is one of the best cities that I travelled to!

I submitted all my requirements sa VFS ng April 7. Nagemail sakin ang VFS by April 18 na ready na for pick up ang passport ko. Super bilis lang and approved agad.

I applied through SDS. Ang nagpatagal lang talaga sakin is pag complete ng requirements. But all in all, walang problema with VFS. Just submit everything na kailangan and walang magiging problema sa pagaapprove.

k_rnd23

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
I submitted all my requirements sa VFS ng April 7. Nagemail sakin ang VFS by April 18 na ready na for pick up ang passport ko. Super bilis lang and approved agad.

I applied through SDS. Ang nagpatagal lang talaga sakin is pag complete ng requirements. But all in all, walang problema with VFS. Just submit everything na kailangan and walang magiging problema sa pagaapprove.
Congrats! May i know which document did you submit? Thanks!

Laura0928

Star Member
Mar 25, 2018
Anyone submitted their application in March 2019 regular or SDS? Can you share your progress please. :)

Timeline:
March 28 – submission online SDS
March 30 – Biometrics
April 4 – medical passed
April 8 – reviewing eligibility
Waiting for approval..

Laura0928

Star Member
Mar 25, 2018
Hello!!!

Sa mga nagapply po via SDS, need pa rin po ba magsubmit ng financial documents kahit na meron nang GIC and fully paid na ang first year of tuition fees?

Thank you!!!
as per CIC requirements 1y TF paid and GIC is enough. However to strengthen your application, better if you have more than the funds the required.

k_rnd23

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
Anyone submitted their application in March 2019 regular or SDS? Can you share your progress please. :)

Timeline:
March 30 – Biometrics
April 4 – medical passed
Waiting for approval..
Hi, could you share the list of docu you submitted? Thanks!

tobyboy

Star Member
Sep 25, 2009

Timeline:
March 30 – Biometrics
April 4 – medical passed
Waiting for approval..
I applied first week of March (online regular), reviewing eligibility pa din. The agony of waiting...

mark1230

Feb 27, 2019
Hello po!

I am applying for the September intake... and ask ko lang po if mayroon dito na may same case sa akin:

I applied for a student banking account in RBC when I was in Canada as part of my preparation to apply for student permit sana pero di ako natuloy mag apply within Canada.
Now that I'm in the Philippines, balak ko po kumuha GIC... is it possible to use my Canadian bank account to wire transfer to Scotiabank? Or would it be better to do it BDO to Scotiabank?

Only reason is I'm trying to save costs for money remittance sana. Thank you in advance!