+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied a Student Permit from Philippines?

gwentysomething

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
Hello! Question po, I am applying for a Study Permit via reg stream. Do I need to open an account in Canada? Or i-aaccept naman yung current bank statement ko? Thank you!!

dncm15

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Hi! I’m planning to have my master’s degree in Edmonton but I’m having a hard time choosing where college or university should I go.. Is there any recommendations here or are you guys attending one of the colleges or universities in Edmonton? Thank you!

Mar 18, 2019
Hi everyone!

I hope you find this thread well,

I am from Philippines who's looking for a better opportunities in Canada.

I have few questions regarding our application (with my common law)

1.) We are already listed in Express Entry Pool, however both of us are very eager to apply for a Student visa- Regular Stream(separate TRV application for both of us) will there be any risk of refusal for the both of us due to the reason that we already have the intent to stay permanently in canada(existing PR application)?

2.) Please give us some insights and tips, we are looking to enter college this coming January 2020 Term.

About our profile:

Ielts general exam: Both of us has 7 overall bandscore with no points below 6

I am a graduate of Business Administration major in financial management and I'm thinking of taking the same course at NBCC

while my common-law is a graduate of Bachelor of Arts in Communication but she's working in Hotel Industry for more than 4years and she's decided to take up HRM course at the same college (NBCC).

Re: show money
1.)we will be able to provide letters from our sponsors together with their bank statements
2.)we will also be having money under our own names but it'll be deposited one time, would it make a difference?

Thank you for your time.

dncm15

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
boss,

1. tuition: kung ano po ang nakalagay sa loa mo
2. accommodations and meal plans: approximately po ay cad$10k per year (kaya recommended po ang gic)
3. miscellaneous expenses: nasa loa din po (aside sa tuition fee)

Hi! Okay lang ba kung 10k cad lang dala monfor the first year kahit 2 year course ang inapplyan mo? Thanks!

tobyboy

Star Member
Sep 25, 2009
I submitted my docs on March 4 got approved on the 15th.
Wow ambilis! When did you have your biometrics and medical? Also what's your profile? No updates pa sakin :( I'm applying for Sept intake.

Edit: I just saw now that I already passed the medical. :)

Last edited: