+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied a Student Permit from Philippines?

gettingbc58

Jan 28, 2018
Hi everyone. Seeking advice from anyone of you who's willing. We're about to lodge our application and I'd like to ask some feedbacks on our SOP. For any good soul who can lend a hand, kindly give me your email add. Thank you very much.

anton_gambit_11

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
So when i had my initial upfront medical i was required to take a sputum test because there were some irregularities on my xray. After 3 months of waiting for the results i had to do a 2nd xray and i was told that my sputum culture was negative although my xray actually improved meaning the irregularities they saw the first time was lessened. Unfortunately because of this, they said that they will submitmy results to CIC with the recomendation that i take another x ray after 3 months! It doesnt make sense to me since all tests has been negative including the sputume culture but they said it will be the panel physician who will decide if my medical is approved or if i really need to take another xray after 3 months. They said the final result, if i passed or not, will be known after 10 days more.

Has any one else been in this situation and can i get tips on your experiences? Im hoping that eventually CIC would not require me to take another xray bec it will again delay my visa application.

Last edited:

kadong

Feb 19, 2017
Hi all, we applied last june8, paperbased regular stream.
ask ko lang ano ibig sabihin sa status namin ng chineck ko ngayon sa vfs tracking, ito na yung updte today.. Pero wala p kami nareceive na email kung approve or refusal..

Your processed visa application has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office MANILA on 20/07/2018 and was forwarded to Canada Visa Application Center.To know more, please call Canada Visa Application Center helpline number at +6327894900 or visit the website at http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Philippines

Note: hindi rin namin macheck ang status sa cic kc somehow ayaw malink yung application namin.

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Kahit kailan either sabay with student or once may approval na yung student
if hindi po sabay na mag apply ang spouse, at saka na alng sila pag na-approve na ako, pano po ilalagay sa family information dun sa question na “coming with you to canada”? yes po ba ilalagay?

TIA

kapatid

Sep 27, 2016
Calgary
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
06-05-2006
Hi all, we applied last june8, paperbased regular stream.
ask ko lang ano ibig sabihin sa status namin ng chineck ko ngayon sa vfs tracking, ito na yung updte today.. Pero wala p kami nareceive na email kung approve or refusal..

Your processed visa application has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office MANILA on 20/07/2018 and was forwarded to Canada Visa Application Center.To know more, please call Canada Visa Application Center helpline number at +6327894900 or visit the website at http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Philippines

Note: hindi rin namin macheck ang status sa cic kc somehow ayaw malink yung application namin.
Meaning applciation mo nasa Canadian Embassy Manila na

hi all, someone ask me, does the IRCC do background check for svp and PR
Yes

if hindi po sabay na mag apply ang spouse, at saka na alng sila pag na-approve na ako, pano po ilalagay sa family information dun sa question na “coming with you to canada”? yes po ba ilalagay?

TIA
Kung di sabay sa application ang sagot NO

Izkoh01

Jun 20, 2018
hindi po, i submitted my documents sa vfs. makati po
Hi Ms. Ace,

Tatanong ko lang sana kung san nakukuha ung mga form n fifill up sa VFS? may nakikita ba sa internet na PDF? And also upon application po ba, anu po ung mga for payment and also cash ba o online payment dapat?

kapatid

Sep 27, 2016
Calgary
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
06-05-2006
Hi Ms. Ace,

Tatanong ko lang sana kung san nakukuha ung mga form n fifill up sa VFS? may nakikita ba sa internet na PDF? And also upon application po ba, anu po ung mga for payment and also cash ba o online payment dapat?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/student.asp?countrySelect=PH#applications

https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Philippines/pdf/Consent-form-and-terms1.pdf

Sa VFS Cash bayaran over the counter para sa service ng VFS. Yung fee na babayaran sa IRCC online (CREDIT CARD).

Reactions: ace51

Munchiz

Jul 21, 2018
Course Mismatch?
Hello everyone...
Does anyone know if my case of possible rejection for course mismatch..

Degree.. BS Nursing (licensed)
2 yrs in clinic exp
6 yrs in sales (local retail, international franchising..)
1 year telecommunications - call center
13 yrs exec secretary in ksa but with responsibilities beyond job description (project mgt, invoice payment review/request, budget setting and analysis, policy analysis and development, contract procurement and monitoring, purchaising and inventory, strategic and operational goal setting, training, executive reporting, etc)

The school and visa consultant recommended 2yr program in Office Administration -Executive Program.. in line with my experience....i got school acceptance for jan 2019 and will settle full payment next week

However, i am not interested to pursue this.. at my age (46 yrs) it is not my dream to continue working as secretary after studying in Canada and to add this qualification to my 15 yrs as exec secretary in Hospital Admin in KSA..I want to pursue a course related to Intlernational Business because my job in KSA has involved me in business admin in different areas of operations

will i be rejected for course mitmatch if i push for the business related course?

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Course Mismatch?
Hello everyone...

2 yrs in clinic exp
13 yrs exec secretary in ksa but with responsibilities beyond job description (project mgt, invoice payment review/request, budget setting and analysis, policy analysis and development, contract procurement and monitoring, purchaising and inventory, strategic and operational goal setting, training, executive reporting, etc)

The school and visa consultant recommended 2yr program in Office Administration -Executive Program.. in line with my experience....i got school acceptance for jan 2019 and will settle full payment next week

However, i am not interested to pursue this.. at my age (46 yrs) it is not my dream to continue working as secretary after studying in Canada and to add this qualification to my 15 yrs as exec secretary in Hospital Admin in KSA..I want to pursue a course related to Intlernational Business because my job in KSA has involved me in business admin in different areas of operations

will i be rejected for course mitmatch if i push for the business related course?
hi. were you able to get college/uni acceptance for business program?

kapatid

Sep 27, 2016
Calgary
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
06-05-2006
Course Mismatch?
Hello everyone...

2 yrs in clinic exp

Nope. Its inline with your current experience so its all good