+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied a Student Permit from Philippines?

canoninsaudi

Jan 14, 2015
Tanong: If na approve ka na ng Canada immigration for study permit ng May 2018, tapos i move mo sa Sept 2018, magkakaproblema kaya or pwede pa rin magamit ang letter of approval na valid until 2019? Sino na ang nag deferrred ng start date nila. Salamat po sa sasagot.

jjmmrr

Apr 11, 2016
Hi!
i received my LOA last week from Niagara College. meron po ba dito na nagapply din dun for sept 2018 intake?
does anybody know how to wire transfer money to canada from a bank sa philippines ?
salamat!

b.clopez

Mar 20, 2018
Hi, yojasenehr! Are you under CWSS agency? I'd like to keep in contact with you as I am in the middle of processing, too, for my student visa application. Sa Centennial ko din plan. Maybe we can keep in touch? Please send me a message thru my email add: beah_lopez2000@yahoo.com, this thread is really a big help. Hope to hear from you soonest! :)

Reactions: ekit123

Dakgalbi

Feb 5, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2018
Hello po.

Me and my husband are currenly living in Korea (i'm a filipino, he's korean). His student permit together with SOWP of mine was refused. We don't know why since we completed all the requirements and have enough money to accommodate us to canada.

Reasons of refusal:

1. purpose of visit (he already submitted the purpose of visit letter including the study plan and will come back to Korea as soon as he finished my program since hospitality management is a thing in korea)
2. employment prospects in country of residence (he also stated this on the SOP why he wants to take hospitality management. He took electrical engineering but he want to change my career.)
3. current employment situation (he worked as an english teacher and he quit his job after 3 weeks of submitting our application. not sure if they called his company).
4. personal assets and financial status. (since his parents will support us, he provided a letter of support including their bank statements, house, tax etc.)

Please help. Should we apply again or will he go to Canada and apply in there? Since he has korean passport and will take english program, we were thinking to apply his study permit in there after he finish his english program.

Last edited:

faithval

Feb 7, 2018
Hello po newbie po here :)

Nakapag back read na po ako for posts na nagsimula nung 2018 and hndi pa po ako nakahanap ng kaparehas ko po na course.. I am a registered pharmacist here po sa pinas. We have a friend po na nagrefer po ng isnag consiltant and ang initial assesstment nya po is i should pursue a student visa kasi po im just new in the industry dahil fresh grad po ako and ilang months plng po ako sa work..

Meron po ba dto na same situation as mine? Ano po kaya massugest ninyo na colleges na pwede po ako mag enter na related kht papano sa profession ko po? Tnignan ko po yung Centinneal College maganda po ba doon? I do hope may massgot po sa queries ko hehe thanks in advance!!!

kimmygonzales

Mar 22, 2018
Hi! I'm new here din po and planning to get Student Visa po at Saskatchewan. Since I am a BA major in Marketing graduate here in Ph kailngan po ba kunin ko din na course sa University eh Marketing din? I want po sana sa Saskatoon Polytechnic but unfortunately wala silang business related course sa Saskatoon Campus eh andun po relatives ko. :( So University of Saskatchewan option ko. Meron po ba dito pumapasok sa U of S or still planning like me? Thank you!

kimmygonzales

Mar 22, 2018
Question po, kailangan po ba na yung University na papasukan ko sa Saskatchewan is accredited school and eligible for PGWP? If in case po hindi sya eligible for PGWP but 2yrear course kukunin ko (Business Ad Diploma) possible po ba na hindi ako magrant ng Working permit? Thank you so much po

yojasenehr

Jan 3, 2018
Hi, yojasenehr! Are you under CWSS agency? I'd like to keep in contact with you as I am in the middle of processing, too, for my student visa application. Sa Centennial ko din plan. Maybe we can keep in touch? Please send me a message thru my email add: beah_lopez2000@yahoo.com, this thread is really a big help. Hope to hear from you soonest! :)
hi beah, yes CWSS agency ko. waiting nalang ng offer letter from the school then lodge na sa embassy. ng email ako sayo binigay ko number ko. text mo ko. :)

EuniceM

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
PHL
Category........
App. Filed.......
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2019
Anyone here from Global Visa Support (GVS) consultancy?

Reactions: ruthp

kapatid

Sep 27, 2016
Calgary
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
06-05-2006
Hello po.

Me and my husband are currenly living in Korea (i'm a filipino, he's korean). His student permit together with SOWP of mine was refused. We don't know why since we completed all the requirements and have enough money to accommodate us to canada.

Reasons of refusal:

1. purpose of visit (he already submitted the purpose of visit letter including the study plan and will come back to Korea as soon as he finished my program since hospitality management is a thing in korea)
2. employment prospects in country of residence (he also stated this on the SOP why he wants to take hospitality management. He took electrical engineering but he want to change my career.)
3. current employment situation (he worked as an english teacher and he quit his job after 3 weeks of submitting our application. not sure if they called his company).
4. personal assets and financial status. (since his parents will support us, he provided a letter of support including their bank statements, house, tax etc.)

Please help. Should we apply again or will he go to Canada and apply in there? Since he has korean passport and will take english program, we were thinking to apply his study permit in there after he finish his english program.
Hire me and we can do a reapplication once we get the GCMS note.

kapatid

Sep 27, 2016
Calgary
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
06-05-2006
Hello po newbie po here :)

Nakapag back read na po ako for posts na nagsimula nung 2018 and hndi pa po ako nakahanap ng kaparehas ko po na course.. I am a registered pharmacist here po sa pinas. We have a friend po na nagrefer po ng isnag consiltant and ang initial assesstment nya po is i should pursue a student visa kasi po im just new in the industry dahil fresh grad po ako and ilang months plng po ako sa work..

Meron po ba dto na same situation as mine? Ano po kaya massugest ninyo na colleges na pwede po ako mag enter na related kht papano sa profession ko po? Tnignan ko po yung Centinneal College maganda po ba doon? I do hope may massgot po sa queries ko hehe thanks in advance!!!
If you backread enough mababasa mo about a guy who went for biotechnology kasi Pharmacy siya.

kapatid

Sep 27, 2016
Calgary
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
06-05-2006
Hi! I'm new here din po and planning to get Student Visa po at Saskatchewan. Since I am a BA major in Marketing graduate here in Ph kailngan po ba kunin ko din na course sa University eh Marketing din? I want po sana sa Saskatoon Polytechnic but unfortunately wala silang business related course sa Saskatoon Campus eh andun po relatives ko. :( So University of Saskatchewan option ko. Meron po ba dito pumapasok sa U of S or still planning like me? Thank you!
Yes kailangan matched sa course mo or upgrade ng career mo right now.

Question po, kailangan po ba na yung University na papasukan ko sa Saskatchewan is accredited school and eligible for PGWP? If in case po hindi sya eligible for PGWP but 2yrear course kukunin ko (Business Ad Diploma) possible po ba na hindi ako magrant ng Working permit? Thank you so much po
Iba ang eligibility ng PGWP at iba ang regular work permit. University must be a public funded institution para pwede sa PGWP. Sa Work permit naman na regular need mo ayjob offer with LMIA

Reactions: kimmygonzales

kimmygonzales

Mar 22, 2018
Hi sir. Thank you so much po. Mas na enlightened po ako. Mas better po pala to choose a University na accredited for PGWP and choose a course na related sa natapos ko. I'll take note on that po. :)

kimmygonzales

Mar 22, 2018
Anyone here to studying at Saskatchewan Polytechnic Moose Jaw campus? Saan po kaya ako pwede mag rent ng accomodation kasi sa Saskatoon po lahat ng relatives ko medyo malayo po. :( Thank you po.