+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied a Student Permit from Philippines?

humdrumdum

Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila (VAC, Paper-based)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2013
Med's Request
05-08-2013
Med's Done....
12-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-08-2013
LANDED..........
31-08-2013
I'm sorry to hear about that khoykhoy :( Wishing you the best of luck! As they say, third time's the charm ;)

khoykhoy said:
Hello guys! Its still a bad new for me, i was refused again for the second time. Reasons are: length of proposed stay in canada, purpose of visit and current employment situation. The first two reasons are clearly indicated in the forms but the 3rd reason is not because i am unemployed as we just came back from UK june this year. It was quite frustrating because the reasons of refusal from my first application were different this time. Though my family has been supportive and still willing to support me, so we'll try it the third and last time haha. We decided to ask a consultant this time or agency. If refused again we'll try NZ but not on a student visa. I have also informed my college and they are very accommodating and will change the dates of my LOA and other docs from them. I am also entitled for a refund if ever i'll be refused again. They only take cad 350 which is the application fee, fair enough. Anyway, i wish luck to everyone. Hope my posts are useful especially to applicants who have been a student abroad. We thought that it could also be the reason why. But hey ho! we'll give it another shot! Haha if not canada is not for us.

Sep 8, 2014
humdrumdum said:
Hi gimikerangtravelera! Welcome to the forum :)

Personal opinions on the schools registered in the Study in Canada Fair --- some of the schools intentionally target international students, mainly because, let's face it, we are Canada's cash cows. When you finish a degree in a not so well known school in Canada, think about your prospects. It will differ by industry, but common scenario is graduates from reputable schools are likely to be given the jobs first. These schools will make sure to do a good sales pitch (we are of course paying A LOT of money), but do not forget to do your own research: employment rates, school culture, faculty roster, worldwide rankings, location, cost of living, among other things. Although graduating from a good school is not a guarantee for a job, just don't forget to do your due diligence. :D

My take on your questions (based on my experience):

1. As far as acceptance in the school is concerned, you would not have a problem because you already have a degree. Most colleges even accept high school graduates, so you actually have the advantage in terms of admission. The only con is that some school are strict about proving you have completed high school (since that is the bare minimum for entry), so they might require you to send your high school diploma and complete transcript. (For my school, that was the case, that's why it took me a while to apply.)

It would be a different story for immigration. You have to convince them why going to Canada is the best (if not practical) option for you. A good reason will be you want to get your foot in the door of this certain industry and getting a 2-year diploma would save you a lot of time, rather than taking another 4-year degree. It really is a matter of making a strong (and very reasonable) SOP.

2. Based on observation, nursing in BC is highly saturated. Not only do you have hundreds (maybe even thousands) of Filipinos vying for the same position, but you have other immigrants to compete with. I would think this is the reason why health sciences diplomas have very limited offerings (at least in major institutions) to international students because they have preference for local students or permanent residents.

Eligibility for PGWP would be based on your program length and type of school. In most cases, public institutions are very likely to be PGWP-eligible. My only suggestion is don't go for nursing. If you really want to switch to the healthcare industry, think of good ways to link your background to justify it. How can you use Psychology in whatever you want to pursue? If you really want to go for a degree, I suggest to look for a school that offers both diploma and degree programs. Try getting a diploma first, get a PGWP, earn enough money for a degree, become a PR, and then get a degree. Not only would you pay cheaper tuition as a PR, but your diploma credits may be transferable to a degree if you choose to study in the same institution. (It'll just take longer, but if you really want to permanently settle in Canada, I think it's a reasonable plan.)

3. It would depend on how heavy is your academic load. Personally, I would love to get a job to save a lot on living expenses, but it would be nearly impossible to juggle 40 credit semesters with a part-time job. If you would be in the same boat as me, try considering on-campus jobs. It would save you the commute and it would make the impression that you are contributing something to your school.

4. If you can afford it, I don't see a problem. It hasn't been proven that having a tourist visa would increase your chances, but if it will help you decide, then go for it. Only thing is, they will eventually cancel your tourist visa once you secure a study permit, since you will change your immigration status to student.

Other inputs:
  • I would attest that you have excellent English! :) I took the TOEFL because I'm more comfortable with American English, and because most schools also accept it. The most challenging part for me was also reading though. Just remember to scan and not read the entire thing!
  • It's really good that you have a lot of working experience. It would come to your advantage when you build your resume. Although word of caution, just try to read your resume from a Canadian's perspective. They would not be familiar with Philippine companies, so just try to include those that would seem relevant to them. (Or at least make an effort to explain what it is.)
  • I agree on filing your application on your own. As long as you really put time and effort into your application, I don't see how an agency can make a difference.
Hello, Humdrumdum! My heart fluttered in joy upon seeing your wall of text! :)

I understand that of course, they will prioritize and prefer their graduates, as much as possible! There will come a time when Canadians would be the minority in their own country. Lol!

1. I was a bit surprised when I read na you had a hard time getting a high school diploma - isn't that easier to get than the college diploma? Haha! I've asked around a lot and it seems that aside from having enough funds, it also boils down to having a perfect study plan with no loopholes. OK, so I have a BS Psych degree and I want to go for a diploma/certificate course for 2-3 years focusing on mental health (very strong relation, in-demand in Canada, not sure about the job prospects here in the PH, would have to look more on that). So do you think that if I state on the study plan that I would like to enhance my knowledge by learning more about this certain area of the degree I majored in, "gagana" kaya yun?

2. Nursing wasn't an option in the first place because I have zero knowledge in the field haha, and I understand that there's just too many of them. The diploma > PGWP > degree > PR is a really good route. Thanks for that tip! I'm aiming for PGWP as well but that is a story for another time. By healthcare kasi, I mean diplomas tulad ng "Addiction and Mental Health", "Developmental Services", para connected lahat sa Psych! :)

3. Again, you are right about this, about contributing to the school. I feel like I wanna meet you in person and hug you and treat you for dinner. Lol!

4. Wait, are you saying IELTS is British English while TOEFL is American English? I didn't know about this! All throughout my work experience, I've never worked for a Filipino company (we all know the pay is usually bad haha) and also because most of the homegrown companies that we have here in the PH lack professional maturity.

I cannot put into words how grateful I am for you to answer my questions in detail! It would also help the people in the same situation as I am!

Sep 8, 2014
I've been researching a lot about programs and jobs that are in-demand here in the PH and in Canada. I came across this article. These are the programs that CHED listed that are in-demand. We can connect the degrees that we have here to the programs mentioned in this article for a better study plan.

http://www.philstar.com/campus/2014/05/26/1307196/ched-lists-demand-priority-college-courses-until-2018

From what I understand kasi about in writing a solid study plan:

1. You need to prove that you will come back here in the PH after school (let's set aside PGWP and aiming for PR). Family, properties, etc.
2. Why you're choosing to study in Canada.
3. Why you're choosing this program. As mentioned, we can connect the stuff posted in the article I linked to as reasons.
4. Plans when we get back.

humdrumdum

Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2013
Med's Request
05-08-2013
Med's Done....
12-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-08-2013
LANDED..........
31-08-2013
@ gimikerangtravelera:

*Main reason I just wanted to say it out here because I know a lot of friends and acquaintances who go to the Study in xxx country Fairs, saying so and so school is so cheap, maybe they have a shot at making a life there, only to come back disappointed because it didn't work out for them. Especially those who know I'm already in Canada and ask about this certain school, I have trouble frankly telling them not to go there. :( Of course, many factors come into play when you try to make a career for yourself, but one of them is essentially your background and if your resume already fails you, getting an interview would not be easy.

*HAHA come to Vancouver and you will feel that Canadians are really the minority (not kidding!)

*Re HS Diploma: I guess my case was also due to untimeliness... My HS diploma was still with the registrar so I had to go through the process of requesting it and my Form 137 (since it originally went to the university I attended in Manila) and it just so happens Holy Week was about to start. Had to wait 3 weeks :( So preparedness is also important hahaha

*Sounds good to me! In my case, I had a background in business and chemistry, and I really wanted focus on Food Technology. I would think there is a place for food technologists in any country in the world HAHA (After all, every human eats food!) It's also a good strategy to cross-check with what the in-demand jobs are in our country, awesome job you did there :D Might make for a pragmatic yet ambitious SOP hehehe

*Again, just to other people asking about nursing, that's my observation, at least for healthcare in BC. My only opinion on highly specific diploma programs like that is that sometimes the course might be part-time or too short in duration to be eligible for PGWP. So that may be another thing you would want to consider :) I tried helping my friend find a post-grad program for Education but her background is Life Sciences (pre-med course), it was kinda hard. Some programs may also require students to have a certain number of years experience in a particular field to be eligible for entry. Last thing is to also look at the list of programs that they offer to international students. :D Especially for health sciences since it's usually very limited.

*I will not turn down an offer for a free meal! HAHAHA

*Yep, another basic difference is that nowadays the TOEFL is administered as a computer-based exam (at an accredited testing center, not at home) so if you think you're more comfortable with a pen and paper type of test, IELTS might be better suited for you.

*I will not argue with that, but there also some perks from working for a Filipino company. Some industries in the Philippines have lower barriers to entry and don't have much government intervention, but I guess that's more from an entrepreneurial perspective. I've never worked for a huge multinational so I guess my opinion on working conditions back home are biased HAHA

*Re SOP: I guess that's a pretty good summary. All in all, it has to be convincing, concise, and sensible. You can mention the article but I don't think you'd have to really go into it. Something you could also include in your application (but don't have to explicitly state in the SOP) is a back-up plan. In case Canada doesn't work out for you, what is waiting for you in the Philippines? Do you have a job waiting for you, a research opportunity, a family business? Something that might strengthen your ties, other than family and possessions.

*It's a pleasure to help you guys out :) Hearing about everyone's success stories (and unfortunate struggles) is inspiring and I can only try to pay forward the help that I received when I applied. ;D

humdrumdum

Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2013
Med's Request
05-08-2013
Med's Done....
12-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-08-2013
LANDED..........
31-08-2013
@gimikangtravelera:

If you would want to consider it, I personally know a friend who is applying to work as an Occupational Therapist in the US and she says the slots are always full. But no one really applies for Canada so it's almost guaranteed that you can get in if you try. She already has a degree and experience in the Philippines, but from her experience and mine here in Vancouver, there really is an apparent demand for OTs. From what I know of it, it could be related to Psychology and Canadians really make an effort to make sure that their employees are well taken care of, especially in terms of workplace safety. It's a high paying job, especially if you manage to work for the government. Although there is no diploma program for it, if you're looking for a degree to pursue, this is just my two cents. :)

yinnie

Sep 13, 2014
hi!! thank God i found this forum :D sa mga may experience na po mag apply2 sa schools and student permit, i have some questions po and hopefully mag share kayo ng tips hihihi nag backread ako pero ang layo ng kc ng iba waa and mtagal na! T_T Alberta ang target ko (SAIT or NAIT) and still looking for other options pa naman sa ibng provinces and schools :)

- estimated months ng processing ng school and visa? is it hard to be approved?
- what is/are the common factors na nadedeny sa student permit?
-how much ung estimated amount needed to show in the embassy?
-pano po ung process ng school sa canada about our local HS transcript and college since iba ang names ng subj nila.? they are asking for specific subj na dpt may ganito kso mejo naguluhan ako sa names. di ko alam kung nakuha ko na.
- pano po ung immunization? i am planning na mag pacheck in advance pra di na sana makadelay
-mhirap ba matanggap sa mga school? any tips para matanggap and do they conduct interviews? what are the common questions? :)

Balak ko na hbng maaga eh ayusin na ung documents etc since almost ung mga colleges are accepting applications starting this oct for Fall 2014.

I am a nursing graduate (2013) and registered nurse but sadly, wala pang working experience. :( My parents decided to let me study in Canada kc my dad will be retiring soon and cla mag ssgot ng expenses ko. It will also be a big opportunity for me hbng mejo bata pa ako. Medical Laboratory Technology diploma ang target ko. (iniwan ung nursing lol!)I have my ielts result na din last Aug pa :)

THANK YOU po!! :D Godbless everyone!

hopeful83

May 14, 2014
jaycee1027 said:
yes i also read the posts of hopeful, i sent her a message din how did she get the OWP for his husband there kasi diba sabi nya babalik cya sa immigration office the next day, she hasn't replied pa, baka busy na dyan sa canada hehe anyways, can you share to me po the process of getting the owp sa husband nyo? may forms po ba na kailangan? thank you po sa help nyo :)
Hi jaycee and businessgirl! Sorry had been very busy for a while upon arrival till now, transferring to a new house, buying stuffs, applying for OWP for my husband, enrolling my child, and looking for Job. Anyways, I will sum up some of what I did here;

1. Landed August 5 11.30pm. refuse to have OWP for my husband in immigration. Should be applied online. Just a few questions as long as you give all ur documents. No list of goods asked.

2. August 12- applied OWP online and was approved August 20.

3. Enrolled my child in a public school, no fees at all. But now, she's still enjoying extended vacation. Strike of teachers is still on going. Good thing they can get $40 a day from the gov't as allowance you just have to register online and they will give u the check 30 days after settlement.

4. applied so many jobs online for my husband. Praise God, he will start by monday as full time employee night shift 11pm to 7am.

5. Now it's my turn to look for a job. I signed up to be a part time Insurance agent ( this is not new to me coz I'm a banker back there) , we cater travel insurance, auto/home, tax free savings account, educational savings account, retirement plan.

6. My classes in Acsenda will start by Sept 30 only TWF from 1:30-5pm.

7. If you need Travel Insurance pls pm or call me @ 778 839 9148 ( canada number) . Don't get insurance from Enhance it is so expensive. Imagine I have paid $780 for our family of three for three months.

See you all here!!! I am happy daghan najud ta bisaya sa Acsenda.

aly911

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 30, 2014/August 1, 2014
Med's Request
July 2, 2014
Med's Done....
July 14, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
August 14, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
yinnie said:
hi!! thank God i found this forum :D sa mga may experience na po mag apply2 sa schools and student permit, i have some questions po and hopefully mag share kayo ng tips hihihi nag backread ako pero ang layo ng kc ng iba waa and mtagal na! T_T Alberta ang target ko (SAIT or NAIT) and still looking for other options pa naman sa ibng provinces and schools :)

- estimated months ng processing ng school and visa? is it hard to be approved?
- what is/are the common factors na nadedeny sa student permit?
-how much ung estimated amount needed to show in the embassy?
-pano po ung process ng school sa canada about our local HS transcript and college since iba ang names ng subj nila.? they are asking for specific subj na dpt may ganito kso mejo naguluhan ako sa names. di ko alam kung nakuha ko na.
- pano po ung immunization? i am planning na mag pacheck in advance pra di na sana makadelay
-mhirap ba matanggap sa mga school? any tips para matanggap and do they conduct interviews? what are the common questions? :)

Balak ko na hbng maaga eh ayusin na ung documents etc since almost ung mga colleges are accepting applications starting this oct for Fall 2014.

I am a nursing graduate (2013) and registered nurse but sadly, wala pang working experience. :( My parents decided to let me study in Canada kc my dad will be retiring soon and cla mag ssgot ng expenses ko. It will also be a big opportunity for me hbng mejo bata pa ako. Medical Laboratory Technology diploma ang target ko. (iniwan ung nursing lol!)I have my ielts result na din last Aug pa :)

THANK YOU po!! :D Godbless everyone!
I can answer some of your questions dear.. 1st, if you're going to enrol to SAIT, welcome :D (and hello to rcpp) 2nd, processing time permit, 12weeks dw, but mostly, 1month lng. Then, regarding sa subjects, if you send your transcripts (pls seeSAIT intl students website) they will evaluate and sasabihin nla ano equivalent ng grades mo. They only require an average of 60% to be accepted sa MLT but it is strongly recommended to have an average of 75% para mainclude ka sa 1st selection. I'm not sure with the interview but my test sila for 2nd selection bfore ka maaccept sa MLT. And yes, theyre going to start accepting applicants on oct25 for fall2015. You have to make a very strong sop f eto ang gusto mong kunin. Anyway, marami ka pa nmng time, so go lng :)

hopeful83

May 14, 2014
Hi everyone!

To all those who are coming in Vancouver, BC. If you have travel insurance need, feel free to contact me @ 778-839-9148. We provide seminars of Gov't benefits to newcomers and or residents and more investment opportunities. I just signed up as part time agent with Crius Financial Corp its a brokerage firm offering a lot of financial products, (travel,auto,home, tax free savings account, retirement plan, educational savings acct which could help in filing for tax exemption.) The seminar is only an hour + very informative esp. knowing the Gov't benefits.

In Pinas, I am connected with BDO Unibank Inc. as Marketing officer so I fully understand this kind of job.

Hope I could be of help :)

yinnie

Sep 13, 2014
aly911 said:
I can answer some of your questions dear.. 1st, if you're going to enrol to SAIT, welcome :D (and hello to rcpp) 2nd, processing time permit, 12weeks dw, but mostly, 1month lng. Then, regarding sa subjects, if you send your transcripts (pls seeSAIT intl students website) they will evaluate and sasabihin nla ano equivalent ng grades mo. They only require an average of 60% to be accepted sa MLT but it is strongly recommended to have an average of 75% para mainclude ka sa 1st selection. I'm not sure with the interview but my test sila for 2nd selection bfore ka maaccept sa MLT. And yes, theyre going to start accepting applicants on oct25 for fall2015. You have to make a very strong sop f eto ang gusto mong kunin. Anyway, marami ka pa nmng time, so go lng :)
Thank you po! i sent u a PM pla :) did u also apply sa SAIT?

frustratedcanadian

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-11-2016
humdrumdum said:
Hi gimikerangtravelera! Welcome to the forum :)

Personal opinions on the schools registered in the Study in Canada Fair --- some of the schools intentionally target international students, mainly because, let's face it, we are Canada's cash cows. When you finish a degree in a not so well known school in Canada, think about your prospects. It will differ by industry, but common scenario is graduates from reputable schools are likely to be given the jobs first. These schools will make sure to do a good sales pitch (we are of course paying A LOT of money), but do not forget to do your own research: employment rates, school culture, faculty roster, worldwide rankings, location, cost of living, among other things. Although graduating from a good school is not a guarantee for a job, just don't forget to do your due diligence. :D

My take on your questions (based on my experience):

1. As far as acceptance in the school is concerned, you would not have a problem because you already have a degree. Most colleges even accept high school graduates, so you actually have the advantage in terms of admission. The only con is that some school are strict about proving you have completed high school (since that is the bare minimum for entry), so they might require you to send your high school diploma and complete transcript. (For my school, that was the case, that's why it took me a while to apply.)

It would be a different story for immigration. You have to convince them why going to Canada is the best (if not practical) option for you. A good reason will be you want to get your foot in the door of this certain industry and getting a 2-year diploma would save you a lot of time, rather than taking another 4-year degree. It really is a matter of making a strong (and very reasonable) SOP.

2. Based on observation, nursing in BC is highly saturated. Not only do you have hundreds (maybe even thousands) of Filipinos vying for the same position, but you have other immigrants to compete with. I would think this is the reason why health sciences diplomas have very limited offerings (at least in major institutions) to international students because they have preference for local students or permanent residents.

Eligibility for PGWP would be based on your program length and type of school. In most cases, public institutions are very likely to be PGWP-eligible. My only suggestion is don't go for nursing. If you really want to switch to the healthcare industry, think of good ways to link your background to justify it. How can you use Psychology in whatever you want to pursue? If you really want to go for a degree, I suggest to look for a school that offers both diploma and degree programs. Try getting a diploma first, get a PGWP, earn enough money for a degree, become a PR, and then get a degree. Not only would you pay cheaper tuition as a PR, but your diploma credits may be transferable to a degree if you choose to study in the same institution. (It'll just take longer, but if you really want to permanently settle in Canada, I think it's a reasonable plan.)

3. It would depend on how heavy is your academic load. Personally, I would love to get a job to save a lot on living expenses, but it would be nearly impossible to juggle 40 credit semesters with a part-time job. If you would be in the same boat as me, try considering on-campus jobs. It would save you the commute and it would make the impression that you are contributing something to your school.

4. If you can afford it, I don't see a problem. It hasn't been proven that having a tourist visa would increase your chances, but if it will help you decide, then go for it. Only thing is, they will eventually cancel your tourist visa once you secure a study permit, since you will change your immigration status to student.

Other inputs:
  • I would attest that you have excellent English! :) I took the TOEFL because I'm more comfortable with American English, and because most schools also accept it. The most challenging part for me was also reading though. Just remember to scan and not read the entire thing!
  • It's really good that you have a lot of working experience. It would come to your advantage when you build your resume. Although word of caution, just try to read your resume from a Canadian's perspective. They would not be familiar with Philippine companies, so just try to include those that would seem relevant to them. (Or at least make an effort to explain what it is.)
  • I agree on filing your application on your own. As long as you really put time and effort into your application, I don't see how an agency can make a difference.
Hear, hear. Very well said! With regards to IELTS, I had a hard time with the writing part.

businessgirl2014

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
12-09-2014
Med's Request
22-09-2014
hopeful83 said:
Hi jaycee and businessgirl! Sorry had been very busy for a while upon arrival till now, transferring to a new house, buying stuffs, applying for OWP for my husband, enrolling my child, and looking for Job. Anyways, I will sum up some of what I did here;

1. Landed August 5 11.30pm. refuse to have OWP for my husband in immigration. Should be applied online. Just a few questions as long as you give all ur documents. No list of goods asked.

2. August 12- applied OWP online and was approved August 20.

3. Enrolled my child in a public school, no fees at all. But now, she's still enjoying extended vacation. Strike of teachers is still on going. Good thing they can get $40 a day from the gov't as allowance you just have to register online and they will give u the check 30 days after settlement.

4. applied so many jobs online for my husband. Praise God, he will start by monday as full time employee night shift 11pm to 7am.

5. Now it's my turn to look for a job. I signed up to be a part time Insurance agent ( this is not new to me coz I'm a banker back there) , we cater travel insurance, auto/home, tax free savings account, educational savings account, retirement plan.

6. My classes in Acsenda will start by Sept 30 only TWF from 1:30-5pm.

7. If you need Travel Insurance pls pm or call me @ 778 839 9148 ( canada number) . Don't get insurance from Enhance it is so expensive. Imagine I have paid $780 for our family of three for three months.

See you all here!!! I am happy daghan najud ta bisaya sa Acsenda.
hello hopeful.. i have a few questions so please bear with me..

1. with regards to ur husband's OWP, ENhance did not help you na with that? and also, what documents were asked?
2. what docs did you all bring when you went to canada?
3. how long did it take from the time Enhance lodged your application did you get your medical request and how long after that was the acceptance?
4. thank you sa advise sa insurance, kung ma approve ko, sa imoha ko mukuha..
5. dugay mo ba nakapangita work para sa imoha husband? is he under contract? salamat kaau.. :)

pdayon! <3

businessgirl2014

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
12-09-2014
Med's Request
22-09-2014
Sa mga bisaya nga naa diri na forum, nag sugod ko ug lahi na thread, pwede mo mu join didto.. :)

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t238093.0.html

mao ni link sa discussion namo.. unta maka join mo aron daghan na ta..ug aron ug magkita2 nya ta didto canada puhon..

hopeful83

May 14, 2014
businessgirl2014 said:
hello hopeful.. i have a few questions so please bear with me..

1. with regards to ur husband's OWP, ENhance did not help you na with that? and also, what documents were asked? Nope. I am the one who process online naa lng sila link gihatag pero wla ghapon. if ever I can help u puhon. dali ra man scanned copy lng of the visas and picture and paymnt thru credit card.
2. what docs did you all bring when you went to canada? all the docs that was submitted to the embassy and medical records of my daughter.
3. how long did it take from the time Enhance lodged your application did you get your medical request and how long after that was the acceptance? letter of acceptance one week. lodged docu to embassy March 27. Medical request -April 2. Visa approval- June 19
4. thank you sa advise sa insurance, kung ma approve ko, sa imoha ko mukuha.. Thank you :) ayaw lng saba puhon ingna lng naa ka kaila dri, hehe!!
5. dugay mo ba nakapangita work para sa imoha husband? is he under contract? salamat kaau.. :) less than a month if I will count it from the time nag apply ko thru online. I started after I have received his work permit that was approved last August 20 pero na received namo thru mail August 28 na.

pdayon! <3