+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied a Student Permit from Philippines?

barbs_20

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON-->RFI-->NDR-->VCM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
Nomination.....
29-01-2015
AOR Received.
SLU 24.AUG.2015
IELTS Request
SENT WITH FILE
Med's Request
WAITING PATIENTLY
Hello po!

I am applying for the September intake... and ask ko lang po if mayroon dito na may same case sa akin:

I applied for a student banking account in RBC when I was in Canada as part of my preparation to apply for student permit sana pero di ako natuloy mag apply within Canada.
Now that I'm in the Philippines, balak ko po kumuha GIC... is it possible to use my Canadian bank account to wire transfer to Scotiabank? Or would it be better to do it BDO to Scotiabank?

Only reason is I'm trying to save costs for money remittance sana. Thank you in advance!
Hi. Did you managed to get GIC through BDO? Appreciate your response.

eagerly

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Hi po. Ask ko lang po kung over a year na nagbayad ng tuition, applying since June 2019 ng SP and 4 times na narefuse, 40 years old 18 years na nagwowork, may family na, may pay asa pa rin maapprove? Thanks.

Petita

Aug 30, 2019
Hi po. Ask ko lang po kung over a year na nagbayad ng tuition, applying since June 2019 ng SP and 4 times na narefuse, 40 years old 18 years na nagwowork, may family na, may pay asa pa rin maapprove? Thanks.
I believe you still have a chance po, try single app po muna, and maybe changing your program (to Masters?). Once approved pwede naman kayo mag change again to the program that you really like. 4x nyo na kasi na try and ayaw parin. Talagang may kailangan po baguhin. (Ive been ff you posts) Kaya po yan! God bless

MsCutler

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
I believe you still have a chance po, try single app po muna, and maybe changing your program (to Masters?). Once approved pwede naman kayo mag change again to the program that you really like. 4x nyo na kasi na try and ayaw parin. Talagang may kailangan po baguhin. (Ive been ff you posts) Kaya po yan! God bless
There is definitely a chance. I personally know of someone over 40 na na approve. As said above change what needs to be changed to have higher chances :) She did a single application, then after one semester of studying here she then applied for her spouse and children. What i observed though for her family's application the proof of funds they showed was more than the minimum, i think it kinda helped (and or they just got really lucky), it only took around a week for their approval.

Reactions: Petita

yasemin09

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
@Petita ,
That’s great! Please share your online classes experience if you decide to continue.
Hi @Petita , i want to update you na tumuloy ako with my online classes this Fall 2020 (received first stage approval/AIP).. all my classes are conducted through Zoom.. i attended my first class last Wednesday 6-9pm Canada time (Thursday 5-8am Kazakhstan time)..

• Love

eagerly

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Thanks po. Actually nahihirapan din ako maapprove sa masters, nag apply po ako MA Comm sa York saka sa Carleton U pero di ako natanggap

MsCutler

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
@eagerly Try checking Lakehead University as well though it isn't in Toronto but still in Ontario. I'm a little familiar with the school since it's in the same town sa school ko :)

barbs_20

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON-->RFI-->NDR-->VCM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
Nomination.....
29-01-2015
AOR Received.
SLU 24.AUG.2015
IELTS Request
SENT WITH FILE
Med's Request
WAITING PATIENTLY
hi. need asdistance po. can we transfer more than cad20000 with cibc for gic?

noelvictoria

Mar 24, 2019
Meron chance. I'm over 40 and I got approved. My wife got a work permit also, and visitor visas for my kids. I also got refused once. Got my GCMS notes and worked on the reasons for refusal.

• Love
Reactions: Chessie