+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone after PPR2.. Waiting for their Passports timline aft sending to Islamabad

shahzad0786

Dec 30, 2009
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2011
Doc's Request.
25 oct
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
25 oct 2011
Med's Done....
20 DEC 2011 AND SENT THE ADITIONAL DACUMENTS
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
inshalah in first week of may
sam pk said:
Dear Shahzad you have just send biodate page only
yes only biodata pages

Sobia21

Jan 24, 2012
Congratulations!!! Please make a list here all Karachians who got PPR1 or PPR2 or Stampt make a list their contact no;s.Thanks

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
Sobia21 said:
Congratulations!!! Please make a list here all Karachians who got PPR1 or PPR2 or Stampt make a list their contact no;s.Thanks
bejoo give me a contact number

adddi

Star Member
Dec 2, 2011
Sobia21 said:

What about Lahore people..................

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
adddi said:
What about Lahore people..................
Inshallah dear one day all we will meet in Canada :-*

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
adddi said:
Inshallah not sure when i shell leave. I shell go saskatoon where you will go and when?
Dear my destination will regina will go in the month of june Inshallahh

Sobia21

Jan 24, 2012
Thanks Shahzad Sam, Make a list How many peoples interested to go to Mughl-e-Azam or Lal Qila.Take a vote for venue and date here.than we will decide together with my husband how to Orgainized Inshallah we all family will come there!!! All Canadian Visa Forum and this efforts will work in future too specially at Canada too...

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
Sobia21 said:
Thanks Shahzad Sam, Make a list How many peoples interested to go to Mughl-e-Azam or Lal Qila.Take a vote for venue and date here.than we will decide together with my husband how to Orgainized Inshallah we all family will come there!!! All Canadian Visa Forum and this efforts will work in future too specially at Canada too...
Dear Bejo when you will come at Shan-e-Mughleya or any other place you have settle down the place and date tell to every one if they all are interest then they will come.

Sobia21

Jan 24, 2012
Dear Sam bhai If you guys are not interested in combined Party I don't mind I am giving you a upper hand that I thought you are very active on this forum and you have all the contacts nothing special you and my husband can do together he is also very active and experienced in making team.Secondly how can my husband contacting you he is hardly sometimes on this forum and doesn't know anything when we make a list than I will ask him to join and we can talk, because he is very busy person all the time meetings.It is only my own idea,My idea on this forum as everyone was willing to Celebrate after getting magic stampt as everyone's dreams come true because everyone who are getting Canadian Immigration definitely professionals and respectable families so when we meet all at one place we will make a formal list members which will work positively on future too when we together we will be a source to each others because we are starting a new life at new place.

Idea is:My Mamoon living at Qatar made Pakistan Professional Forum Qatar and he is Chairman Pak-Qatar forum at Qatar now enjoying so many combines seminar parties,T20 Cricket meeting with Ambassador even President of Pakistan SyedYousuf Gilani was at Qatar all these members were invited through this Platform met President give suggestions even Ameer of Qatar means Shah of Qatar was also invited
so we are Professional representative from Pakistan if we make a patform first from Karachi than all Pakistan it will definitely will work very good result in future.Please comments everyone who had any good idea which make our platform ore strong.Inshalah we will make this.This is just a start 2012!Comments!!

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
Sobia21 said:
Dear Sam bhai If you guys are not interested in combined Party I don't mind I am giving you a upper hand that I thought you are very active on this forum and you have all the contacts nothing special you and my husband can do together he is also very active and experienced in making team.Secondly how can my husband contacting you he is hardly sometimes on this forum and doesn't know anything when we make a list than I will ask him to join and we can talk, because he is very busy person all the time meetings.It is only my own idea,My idea on this forum as everyone was willing to Celebrate after getting magic stampt as everyone's dreams come true because everyone who are getting Canadian Immigration definitely professionals and respectable families so when we meet all at one place we will make a formal list members which will work positively on future too when we together we will be a source to each others because we are starting a new life at new place.

Idea is:My Mamoon living at Qatar made Pakistan Professional Forum Qatar and he is Chairman Pak-Qatar forum at Qatar now enjoying so many combines seminar parties,T20 Cricket meeting with Ambassador even President of Pakistan SyedYousuf Gilani was at Qatar all these members were invited through this Platform met President give suggestions even Ameer of Qatar means Shah of Qatar was also invited
so we are Professional representative from Pakistan if we make a patform first from Karachi than all Pakistan it will definitely will work very good result in future.Please comments everyone who had any good idea which make our platform ore strong.Inshalah we will make this.This is just a start 2012!Comments!!
Dear bejo sound greats its gonna be a interest for me i told you , that you make and arrange a party i all will join you Inshallah

Sobia21

Jan 24, 2012
Dear Sam,My kids final exams of CIE O Level final is going on that is why I told you just make a list.than it would be easy to decide.Thanks

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
Sobia21 said:
Dear Sam,My kids final exams of CIE O Level final is going on that is why I told you just make a list.than it would be easy to decide.Thanks
Yes i did it and have all concerned people mobile numbers

haya23

May 2, 2012
hi there every1 we have applied for sinp,we have receved PR1....dy have asked to submit photocopies of pasport nd updated information chart bt in da next line on email dy have asked us" to submit these three documents in 45 days now we r worried dt wt z da third document which we hav to submit,i think most of u gt da same pdf file wali email for step1 .....wt kind of documents u people hav submited in pr1