+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone after PPR2.. Waiting for their Passports timline aft sending to Islamabad

ashaf79

Sep 12, 2009
Salam Haya,
I was requested photocopies of passport, updated chart and 2 photographs in PPR1 (so 3 documents in all). But some people are not requested photographs in PPR1. Pls do as advised in your letter or probably ask for clarification on email from them.

Regards

haya23 said:
hi there every1 we have applied for sinp,we have receved PR1....dy have asked to submit photocopies of pasport nd updated information chart bt in da next line on email dy have asked us" to submit these three documents in 45 days now we r worried dt wt z da third document which we hav to submit,i think most of u gt da same pdf file wali email for step1 .....wt kind of documents u people hav submited in pr1

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
haya23 said:
hi there every1 we have applied for sinp,we have receved PR1....dy have asked to submit photocopies of pasport nd updated information chart bt in da next line on email dy have asked us" to submit these three documents in 45 days now we r worried dt wt z da third document which we hav to submit,i think most of u gt da same pdf file wali email for step1 .....wt kind of documents u people hav submited in pr1
Dear its nothing you just follow the instruction of step 1,

HMN

May 3, 2012
ashaf79 said:
Salam Haya,
I was requested photocopies of passport, updated chart and 2 photographs in PPR1 (so 3 documents in all). But some people are not requested photographs in PPR1. Pls do as advised in your letter or probably ask for clarification on email from them.

Regards
Hi Ashaf79

Have you received your visa?

HMN

May 3, 2012
ashaf79 said:
Not yet HMN. I sent the passports on 2nd May. I hope to get them back next week Inshallah.

When did you send them?
Hi

I sent my passports on 30th April 2012 which were received by Sana Desp on 2nd May-2012. Can you please share the name of person who received your passports?

HMN

ashaf79

Sep 12, 2009
Wasif Desp received mine on 3rd May.. Inshallah both of us will get the passports back this week.

HMN said:
Hi

I sent my passports on 30th April 2012 which were received by Sana Desp on 2nd May-2012. Can you please share the name of person who received your passports?

HMN

asimhg

Mar 17, 2012
Hi ashraf79 and HMN,

Did any of you received their passports back. If yes, can you please share your timeline (ppr2 to passport).

Thanks.

haya23

May 2, 2012
hi der we have applied for sinp nd we have receved our ppr1 on 25th april 2012 ,nd ppr2 on7th june by da grace of Allah,nw plz plz tell me anyone dt do we need our documents to be attested by board,HEC,nd foriegn office for job der or not as i m a doctor nd my husband has done Mb.A plz plz reply.......as we cn only do job........
i m asking ds as dy have requested our original documents to submit in da london office nw should we attest dem or dy are already verified?????

whitebird

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ATTENTION..........ATTENTION..........ATTENTION...........ATTENTION

WAITING FOR PASSPORTS, MORE THAN 7 WEEKS.........

I got PPR2 request on 3rd May 2012 but waiting for passports till date.
I heard from the senior forum members that CHC Islamabad will return the passports with in 10 to 15 days
I have sent an email to CHC London regarding this issue 3 weeks ago, they replied that I will get the passports soon...... still waiting for PASSPORTS........

PLEASE GUIDE .......WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW.........?? :( :( :( :(

alhassan

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
family class
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
Doc's Request.
march 2012
Nomination.....
oct 2011
AOR Received.
feb 2012
IELTS Request
march 2012
Med's Request
20 nov 2012
Med's Done....
07 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1. 25 feb 2013,,PPR2.14 March 2013 Decision made. 17 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
28 march 2013
LANDED..........
April 2013 ALhamduLLiulah
i am waiting for MR and 2 weeks ago address reappear on my ecas status.but the address is incomplete i mean its not showing my post office.should i contact cic or is that normal???

whitebird

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have got PPR2 on 3 May 2012

After a long long long wait of 50 days finally I have got my passports back with VISA
The visa sticker is new one, different from the visa sticker issed 3 to 4 months ago. Maybe due to this change they took a long time to return the passports.
:D :D ;D ;D

Fly2CanKid

Mar 2, 2014
I received PPR-2 on 10th but from then till today no courier service is working for ambassies in Islamabad as the area is sealed due to Anti Govt. protests 15 days are gone and i am unable to send my passports to Canadain ambassy in islamabad , on ly few days are left in deadline what should i do , how can i send them from lahore to cdandian ambassy islamabad

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
Just send an email to VO and expalin them the situation. They may give you an extension

Fly2CanKid said:
I received PPR-2 on 10th but from then till today no courier service is working for ambassies in Islamabad as the area is sealed due to Anti Govt. protests 15 days are gone and i am unable to send my passports to Canadain ambassy in islamabad , on ly few days are left in deadline what should i do , how can i send them from lahore to cdandian ambassy islamabad

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
Courier service to/from embassy are not operating at the moment. Wait for few days until situation get better.

whitebird said:
ATTENTION..........ATTENTION..........ATTENTION...........ATTENTION

WAITING FOR PASSPORTS, MORE THAN 7 WEEKS.........

I got PPR2 request on 3rd May 2012 but waiting for passports till date.
I heard from the senior forum members that CHC Islamabad will return the passports with in 10 to 15 days
I have sent an email to CHC London regarding this issue 3 weeks ago, they replied that I will get the passports soon...... still waiting for PASSPORTS........

PLEASE GUIDE .......WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW.........?? :( :( :( :(

Ali_Bukhari

Sep 12, 2014
Fly2CanKid said:
Brother i was also facing the same dilemma but now they tcs is working for the last weak or so. Please tell us some good news, that u have received your pps stamped ?