+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone after PPR2.. Waiting for their Passports timline aft sending to Islamabad

Sobia21

Jan 24, 2012
Dear All,

I am from Karachi applied as a Provincial Nominee and got PPR1 on Dec 20th and PPR2 on Feb 2nd and now waiting our passports for stamping.Please share everyone about their experienced how long normally because it was written 4 weeks maximum and its alreay 4 weeks.Thanks

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
Sobia21 said:
Dear All,

I am from Karachi applied as a Provincial Nominee and got PPR1 on Dec 20th and PPR2 on Feb 2nd and now waiting our passports for stamping.Please share everyone about their experienced how long normally because it was written 4 weeks maximum and its alreay 4 weeks.Thanks

I handle almost 10 cases in this step but all of those received passport back in maximum 10 days. Are u sure that u mention ur postal address correct ? If yes then pls try to contact to the CHC Islamabad. Because in this stage not any chance of delay or rejection. Also track it that was ur passport delivered to the CHC London in time (by the receipt of courier company)

Sobia21

Jan 24, 2012
Dear I checked already they received next day by Nasir at Islamabad through TCS but according to CIC you cannot contact them at Islamabad only we can contact at London Office.so its more 4 weeks so I send email to the London office but didn't get any reply.anyhow the best is to wait because they also know if passport is there everyone need their passports back may be some bundle of works and visa stampt at Islamabad office that is why delayed.Please Pray for us.

yours

Star Member
Sep 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2009
Nomination.....
17-06-2010
AOR Received.
19-09-2010
Med's Request
01-03-2011 and 20-10-2011
Med's Done....
28-04-2011 and for newborn 03-11-2011
Passport Req..
07-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
19-12-2011
AoA,

anyone tell me when we send our passports to islamabad, on the visa what they write mean issued at Islamabad or london

Best Wishes

t.c

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
Sobia21 said:
Dear I checked already they received next day by Nasir at Islamabad through TCS but according to CIC you cannot contact them at Islamabad only we can contact at London Office.so its more 4 weeks so I send email to the London office but didn't get any reply.anyhow the best is to wait because they also know if passport is there everyone need their passports back may be some bundle of works and visa stampt at Islamabad office that is why delayed.Please Pray for us.

God bless u.

Sobia21

Jan 24, 2012
Dear All,

Any Idea why its going to be late after sending passports to Islamabad for stamps, as they already took more than one month time to check everything when we sent photocopies of passports at London that is step1..... after that step2 when you send passports than again they are taking time I don't know why? I am little bit worried by the courier service here I am not satisfied. Did they received our Passports by Islamabad office or not? I sent email but didn't get any reply before they always reply when our documents was processing at London, and for the last two month after step1 it shown Decision made and the office will contact you about this decision than I received step2 one month ago to send passports and photos, yet may be a Rush of other Visa stamped like Refugees.Please reply anyone had idea What is the Procedure and duties at Islamabad office after all procedure from London, because after sending copies as per request step1 at London they took about 35-45 days to check everything than send letter for step2 to send passports than I think at Islamabad only they stamps.Please share experience! What is the Procedure at Islamabad office? I will have to wait or send Email again as my husband had routine meetings outside the Country, he is the Principal applicant his team members today gone after wait too much for the passports rather than 10 days its already 33 days so they cannot wait more.He is a Team Manager and he is here and bit confused what to do now call them or email again, already had to apply other visa as their invitation visas he received and without Passports how can he apply.Need sincere advise as he heard at Mehran hotel on 26th feb 2012,one of the family told his relatives received after 2.5 month because their baby born but that is special case that their baby born.Please I request those family who were next to us please share their experience why it was late on their case is he the same Category Provincial Nominee (Sponsor) or other category.Thanks

Sobia21

Jan 24, 2012
Dear All,

Any Idea why its going to be late after sending passports to Islamabad for stamps, as they already took more than one month time to check everything when we sent photocopies of passports at London that is step1..... after that step2 when you send passports than again they are taking time I don't know why? I am little bit worried by the courier service here I am not satisfied. Did they received our Passports by Islamabad office or not? I sent email but didn't get any reply before they always reply when our documents was processing at London, and for the last two month after step1 it shown Decision made and the office will contact you about this decision than I received step2 one month ago to send passports and photos, yet may be a Rush of other Visa stamped like Refugees.Please reply anyone had idea What is the Procedure and duties at Islamabad office after all procedure from London, because after sending copies as per request step1 at London they took about 35-45 days to check everything than send letter for step2 to send passports than I think at Islamabad only they stamps.Please share experience! What is the Procedure at Islamabad office? I will have to wait or send Email again as my husband had routine meetings outside the Country, he is the Principal applicant his team members today gone after wait too much for the passports rather than 10 days its already 33 days so they cannot wait more.He is a Team Manager and he is here and bit confused what to do now call them or email again, already had to apply other visa as their invitation visas he received and without Passports how can he apply.Need sincere advise as he heard at Mehran hotel on 26th feb 2012,one of the family told his relatives received after 2.5 month because their baby born but that is special case that their baby born.Please I request those family who were next to us please share their experience why it was late on their case is he the same Category Provincial Nominee (Sponsor) or other category.Thanks

Sobia21

Jan 24, 2012
Dear All

Yes you are wright visa stampt at Islamabad but it is written London means they gone to London from Diplomatic Mail!!! Wowwwwwww!! Finally Mashallah Allah is Great!!! We got just an hour ago.I really thankful all my friends and well wishers on this Forum.God Bless you all for your Prayers and Good words now we will manage some party before going to Canada.Please update your contacts here everyone from Karachi also invited who attended Mahran hotel seminar or canada Immigrant which was held on 26th February. Mashallah Allah agay bhi hamsab ke liya yah qadam bais -e rahmat ho.Ameen

Reginask

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Sep 2010
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
Nov 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2012 Alhamdolilah
LANDED..........
March 2012 Alhamdolilah

Sobia21

Jan 24, 2012
Dear All

Yes you are wright visa stampt at Islamabad but it is written London means they send passports to London from Diplomatic Mail and than came back!!! Wowwwwwww!! Finally Mashallah Allah is Great!!! We got just an hour ago.I really thankful all my friends and well wishers on this Forum.God Bless you all for your Prayers and Good words now we will manage some party before going to Canada.Please update your contacts here everyone from Karachi also invited who attended Mahran hotel seminar or canada Immigrant which was held on 26th February. Mashallah Allah agay bhi hamsab ke liya yah qadam bais -e rahmat ho.Ameen

Sobia21

Jan 24, 2012
Dear Its not necessary depend upon case to case also I got mashallah everthing in 10 month I got Medical after 5month so I am Mashallah happy only last step due to I think so many bundles of work at Islamabad took only two days more from 30 days that is Ok.

Sobia21

Jan 24, 2012
Wowwwwwww!! Finally Mashallah Allah is Great!!! We got just an hour ago.I really thankful all my friends and well wishers on this Forum.God Bless you all for your Prayers and Good words now we will manage some party before going to Canada.Please update your contacts here everyone from Karachi also invited who attended Mahran hotel seminar or canada Immigrant which was held on 26th February. Mashallah Allah agay bhi hamsab ke liya yah qadam bais -e rahmat ho.Ameen

Sobia21

Jan 24, 2012
Wowwwwwww!! Finally Mashallah Allah is Great!!! We got just an hour ago.I really thankful all my friends and well wishers on this Forum.God Bless you all for your Prayers and Good words now we will manage some party before going to Canada.Please update your contacts here everyone from Karachi also invited who attended Mahran hotel seminar or canada Immigrant which was held on 26th February. Mashallah Allah agay bhi hamsab ke liya yah qadam bais -e rahmat ho.Ameen

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
Sobia21 said:

Congratulations and welcome to Canada.