+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone affected by the new lockdown in the UK?

Laguna55

Jul 19, 2020
As travel has been banned from the UK (atleast until 6 January), has it disrupted anyone's plan to travel for January intake?

Khurram_1980uk

Star Member
May 8, 2020
As travel has been banned from the UK (atleast until 6 January), has it disrupted anyone's plan to travel for January intake?
Hi, i guess you are from UK. Im going for May intake and planning to travel in March. I was concerned as well as at the moment only essential travel is allowed.

Are students allowed or will be allowed to travel from UK if they are from Tier 4 area?

Where in UK are you? Also have you booked the tickets yet?

Laguna55

Jul 19, 2020
I'm in England so under full lockdown again. I think they will allow students to travel but at the moment Canada has stopped all flights arriving from the UK, it will be interesting to see what they will do after 6th January. I'm hoping they will allow flights and request covid tests like everyone else.

My intake is August and flight booked for June, but this pandemic is never ending and who knows what the situation will be then.

Khurram_1980uk

Star Member
May 8, 2020
I'm in England so under full lockdown again. I think they will allow students to travel but at the moment Canada has stopped all flights arriving from the UK, it will be interesting to see what they will do after 6th January. I'm hoping they will allow flights and request covid tests like everyone else.

My intake is August and flight booked for June, but this pandemic is never ending and who knows what the situation will be then.
Good to know that im not alone and travelling from England to Canada lol.

Yes there will be negative PCR test required to travel to Canada from 7th Jan and thats for sure. My main concern was if the lockdown is extended or if Tier4 is extended, will we be allowed to travel or not though im sure we would be.

Would you mind connecting on whatsapp as its easier to communicate and we can stay in touch and can update each other and discuss ossues we need to?