+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone Added Information like WES no. and Changed Funds after Getting CEC ITA?

Raphealvw

Jan 18, 2015
Hello All,
I did not enter my WES # before ITA and answered "No" to the question asking if WES Assessment had been done in the past. I have my but WES Assessment done now and I am wondering if it is safe to add that on my Application? Can I also change the proof of funds to 0 because i indicated the minimum requirement of 12k in my EE profile before ITA. Has anyone changed information that do not affect scores like in my situation?

Kindly advise good people of EE forum.

Raph

mohelmy

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Raphealvw said:
Hello All,
I did not enter my WES # before ITA and answered "No" to the question asking if WES Assessment had been done in the past. I have my but WES Assessment done now and I am wondering if it is safe to add that on my Application? Can I also change the proof of funds to 0 because i indicated the minimum requirement of 12k in my EE profile before ITA. Has anyone changed information that do not affect scores like in my situation?

Kindly advise good people of EE forum.

Raph
Well, adding WES is an addition to your score and qualification. I think you should do it. I am not sure about changing funds though.
Best wishes.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you had sufficient points to get the ITA without needing WES, you don't really need to update it now. It is entirely your choice because it makes no difference to your application.

If you did not have sufficient points but ' took a guess' on your WES report (before receiving it) and got the ITA based on those extra points, it will be impossible to explain to the satisfaction of any VO of why your WES report is post-dated to your ITA. In such a case, your best hope would be that they don't notice it and don't ask you to explain or reject you for possible misrepresentation.

Changing POF post-facto is allowed but it might have been the reason you were granted eligibility to the program and received an ITA - this is definitely true if you got an ITA under FSW even if you were eligible under CIC. In that case, I would recommend not changing POF to 0 because that may get you rejected under possible misrepresentation.

Hope this helps. All the best!

Raphealvw

Jan 18, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
If you had sufficient points to get the ITA without needing WES, you don't really need to update it now. It is entirely your choice because it makes no difference to your application.

If you did not have sufficient points but ' took a guess' on your WES report (before receiving it) and got the ITA based on those extra points, it will be impossible to explain to the satisfaction of any VO of why your WES report is post-dated to your ITA. In such a case, your best hope would be that they don't notice it and don't ask you to explain or reject you for possible misrepresentation.

Changing POF post-facto is allowed but it might have been the reason you were granted eligibility to the program and received an ITA - this is definitely true if you got an ITA under FSW even if you were eligible under CIC. In that case, I would recommend not changing POF to 0 because that may get you rejected under possible misrepresentation.

Hope this helps. All the best!
Hi Asivad Anac,
I received the max Education points based on my Masters degree which is a Canadian degree but got points in the skills transferability section based on my 3+yrs degree which is my Bachelor degree. I indicated on the EE profile that I did not have an assessment done for the Bachelor degree at the time because it was still being processed by WES.

Raph