Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-01-2016
Med's Done....
25-01-2016
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
home1305 said:
Have u already paid the, 125000 ,only for creating express entry profile ??
Hi
Is it not worthwhile to hire professional consultants/agents? I talked to a counsultant, he asked me Rs. 50,000 for guidance.
What about things like arranging funds, letters from past employers,etc.? (I mean, can we do such things on our own? without any experience of such things?)

Neetz

Feb 17, 2015
forcanada said:
Hi
Is it not worthwhile to hire professional consultants/agents? I talked to a counsultant, he asked me Rs. 50,000 for guidance.
What about things like arranging funds, letters from past employers,etc.? (I mean, can we do such things on our own? without any experience of such things?)
Yes, that is very much doable. Most of us in this forum are on our own. This forum is a great medium and by far one of the best sources to get genuine suggestions and help. you just have to spend sometime to dig for answers that you're looking for. People really help each other here.

Regarding arranging letters from past employers, anyways that you will have to do, consultants cant do it on your behalf. Go through CIC site, it mentions clearly anything and everything. If you still have some unanswered questions, feel free to ask on this forum. I reckon you'll get answers :)

All The best!

forcanada

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-01-2016
Med's Done....
25-01-2016
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
Neetz said:
Yes, that is very much doable. Most of us in this forum are on our own. This forum is a great medium and by far one of the best sources to get genuine suggestions and help. you just have to spend sometime to dig for answers that you're looking for. People really help each other here.

Regarding arranging letters from past employers, anyways that you will have to do, consultants cant do it on your behalf. Go through CIC site, it mentions clearly anything and everything. If you still have some unanswered questions, feel free to ask on this forum. I reckon you'll get answers :)

All The best!
Thank you Neetz!
I wish all my doubts get cleared here :)

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Hi frenz,
i visited mohali office of w***s...just to know abt ECA,i dont understand for what they are demanding 2,35,000 + 12000 us dollars for whole process...i just want to do my ECA done...does anyone know from which authorize body i can get done for my trade certificate? As WES states they dont do ECA for trade qualification..
Any idea frenz?
My qualificatin is ITI (INDUSTRIAL TRAINING INSTITUTE) trade certificate of 2 years.
Thanx

jass kang

Jul 14, 2015
Mr Dev said:
Hi Jass,

Why are you wasting your money ? WWIC are charging you for nothing

it is a matter of 30 mins and profile is created
[/quot

i already paid to wwic for creating my profile.After that i start surfing on net and i found that its very easy to creat own profile.but i can do nothing because i already paid to them. every type of help is available on this forum about express entry.

jass kang

Jul 14, 2015
$unn¥123 said:
Hi frenz,
i visited mohali office of w***s...just to know abt ECA,i dont understand for what they are demanding 2,35,000 + 12000 us dollars for whole process...i just want to do my ECA done...does anyone know from which authorize body i can get done for my trade certificate? As WES states they dont do ECA for trade qualification..
Any idea frenz?
My qualificatin is ITI (INDUSTRIAL TRAINING INSTITUTE) trade certificate of 2 years.
Thanx

u should take help of asivad anac on this topic.he is very helpfull to provide any kind of informatiom .

EEcanvan

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys,

I live in Mohali and have almost visited all the popular consultants in Chandigarh and Mohali. And in the end did all by myself. Trust me these consultants are total waste of money in return of horrible services. You can do this yourself. Members on this forum are really helpful and you can any-day ask if you face any issue.

Best

Neetz

Feb 17, 2015
EEcanvan said:
Hey Guys,

I live in Mohali and have almost visited all the popular consultants in Chandigarh and Mohali. And in the end did all by myself. Trust me these consultants are total waste of money in return of horrible services. You can do this yourself. Members on this forum are really helpful and you can any-day ask if you face any issue.

Best
That is absolutely correct. I can vouch for that as mine is a similar case. I went to many but realized people of this forum are more knowledgeable and generous to help each other. CIC site is the best source for all your answers and you can always count on friends in this forum to clear any doubts you may have.

Neetz

Feb 17, 2015
$unn¥123 said:
Hi frenz,
Any idea frenz?
Thanx
Hello Sunny, you can do it on your own. This link on CIC website may answer your queries related to ECA: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp

Anything and Everything related to ECA is mentioned in there.

All The Best!

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Hi neetz thanks for ur relply the link u sent its for FSW lpls. Vut i m under FST programme NOC -7321..
Need ur help do u know any whatsapp group or person belongs to FST programm..kindly tell.
ThNks