+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anybody in India approved this month

prachi167

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
But they aren’t giving the decisions right? I yet have to come across claims backed with a post and profile where someone got their decision recently.
I have cousin who have applied for PR and its all online. They are getting regular updates so I think the visa officers are working remotely. I don't think they will all be on vacation.

adhik

Jun 1, 2021
I applied Non-SDS from Nepal on April 19th. The upfront medical status was changed on June 3, but my eligibility review hasn't started yet. Since Delhi High Commission is under load I assumed this delay was normal, but a member in a different thread said that I should contact the office because I'm way past my my processing timeline of 7 weeks. But the IRCC website shows that they are currently processing application between March 7 - March 13. Should I contact the office or just wait it out?

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
unofficially I know that this seems to be the truth but it is not documented. It is just a polite way of saying no from IRCC. It's like a slingshot stretched to the max, can be shot anytime - once VACs start 2-way courier.

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
unofficially I know that this seems to be the truth but it is not documented. It is just a polite way of saying no from IRCC. It's like a slingshot stretched to the max, can be shot anytime - once VACs start 2-way courier.
India is slowly opening its businesses. Vaccination drive is back on track as well and yesterday around 86 lakh citizens got their first dose. However if we mess up and start celebrating too early then even august seems like a distant dream should there be a third wave.

Reactions: rogerdude1

prachi167

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
I applied Non-SDS from Nepal on April 19th. The upfront medical status was changed on June 3, but my eligibility review hasn't started yet. Since Delhi High Commission is under load I assumed this delay was normal, but a member in a different thread said that I should contact the office because I'm way past my my processing timeline of 7 weeks. But the IRCC website shows that they are currently processing application between March 7 - March 13. Should I contact the office or just wait it out?
just wait. There are a lot of people waiting from last year.