Gre2Can

Star Member
Aug 23, 2010
France
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

I am applying through Paris Visa office, i received my AOR (2nd file number) on July 22nd now waiting for medicals, was wondering if anyone has an idea regarding the avg time to receive medicals after the AOR , from Paris Visa office.

Thx

:)

1111TOCanada

Star Member
May 27, 2010
HI,

In my case my status changed to In Process one month after the 2nd AOR and I had to send additional documents. After another month passed and I got the medicals. I'm not sure when I would have received medicals if I had not been asked to send further docs.

Cheers

Gre2Can

Star Member
Aug 23, 2010
France
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi thx4ur reply,

that was helpful. could you please tell me what kind of additional documents they have requested?

also, if i may ask, what is your country of origin, are you french or british?

thx once again

Gre2Can

Star Member
Aug 23, 2010
France
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My estatus changed to IN PROCESS in Jan 2011 since then no response regarding medicals.

alhotmany

Star Member
May 6, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 28,2015
AOR Received.
Not yet
File Transfer...
Not yet
Hi everybody,
I have been waiting for 5 months after my medical done in Feb, 2011 to receive a passport request instead I received a letter reminder to pay the RPRf and the visa can not be issued without paying that fee. However, I have paid that fee and sent a proof of payment by regular mail and also sent attachment by e.mail when I asked about my latest status(They reply Background cheack not yet completed) but they didn't mention that they didn't receive the proof of payment of RPRF, also they didn't send me a receipt of the RPRF as they did with each payment.
Now still waiting for their response :(