+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anybody from Mumbai for Express Entry? Need help for medical test

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Guys,

Which is better CDC or Lilavati in Mumbai?

Any idea?

Need suggestion from someone who has done medical in either one of this centers.
I have booked medicals at CDC but seems Lilavati is better option. Might change it.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I found CDC smooth and competent. Both the times for visit visa and PR application I got it done from CDC.
Thanks. I have booked at Andheri center. Are they aware of which all tests to be conducted and then need to upload results to CIC etc.? Can you share your experience ?

y2kunal

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Anybody in Mumbai got their medical examination done recently? I've a few general and specific questions - would appreciate if they can be answered.

1. Can the medical examination be done before receiving ITA or it receipt of ITA mandatory before getting the medical exam done?
  2. There are 3 physicians on the panel for Mumbai, India - which ones did you guys visit and how was your experience and what was the process with respect to the following:
    • Timeline to get an appointment
    • Documents required (including any IME number etc. asked)
    • Number of photos required - i.e. if they're not using eMedical
    • Time taken for the tests and costs
    • Did they give an information sheet/upfront medical report form to upload to your EE application as proof of having done the medical exam
    • Do they provide copy of medical test reports for personal records if required?
I did search on google and on this forum but almost all the information was either outdated or contradicting.

@ShahidF @CNP @reddermorel @Mohit05

ShahidF

Aug 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Anybody in Mumbai got their medical examination done recently? I've a few general and specific questions - would appreciate if they can be answered.

1. Can the medical examination be done before receiving ITA or it receipt of ITA mandatory before getting the medical exam done?
  2. There are 3 physicians on the panel for Mumbai, India - which ones did you guys visit and how was your experience and what was the process with respect to the following:
    • Timeline to get an appointment
    • Documents required (including any IME number etc. asked)
    • Number of photos required - i.e. if they're not using eMedical
    • Time taken for the tests and costs
    • Did they give an information sheet/upfront medical report form to upload to your EE application as proof of having done the medical exam
    • Do they provide copy of medical test reports for personal records if required?
I did search on google and on this forum but almost all the information was either outdated or contradicting.

@ShahidF @CNP @reddermorel @Mohit05
1- you need to give them ITA copy.
2- I did fro. Lilavati Hospital. They are very professional. You need to book appointment 2 days in advance. Fees is 4100 INR. They will ask for ITA copy and passport copy, which you can give them in email. No photo required as it is all digital now so they will click photo on the day of medical test. They will give you acknowledgement letter after you complete test and you just have to upload this in your PR application. It took around 3 hours to complete all the tests. They will not provide you any test report in personal, as all reports will be submitted to IRCC.

Hope I answered all your questions. I did medicals today.

y2kunal

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
1- you need to give them ITA copy.
2- I did fro. Lilavati Hospital. They are very professional. You need to book appointment 2 days in advance. Fees is 4100 INR. They will ask for ITA copy and passport copy, which you can give them in email. No photo required as it is all digital now so they will click photo on the day of medical test. They will give you acknowledgement letter after you complete test and you just have to upload this in your PR application. It took around 3 hours to complete all the tests. They will not provide you any test report in personal, as all reports will be submitted to IRCC.

Hope I answered all your questions. I did medicals today.
Yeah that was what I was looking for. Thanks for sharing your experience.

I happened to call up CDC at Andheri today after the post here and got to know the process there is pretty much the same as you described except that there seems to be no way to email them the documents and also require the EE number. Thanks again for sharing your bit. It is really helpful.

There seem to be quite a few who are seemingly in to get it done from Andheri CDC. Would like to know your experience people.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Yeah that was what I was looking for. Thanks for sharing your experience.

I happened to call up CDC at Andheri today after the post here and got to know the process there is pretty much the same as you described except that there seems to be no way to email them the documents and also require the EE number. Thanks again for sharing your bit. It is really helpful.

There seem to be quite a few who are seemingly in to get it done from Andheri CDC. Would like to know your experience people.
I made a call to both Lilavati and CDC. While Lilavati website has specific mention of EE medicals and its process, they need us to mail passport copy and ITA letter prior to the process. CDC Andheri will book your appointment and send you a mail with all details. Fees I think for both is rs 4100 per person. I have been in conversation with one of the members from this forum who had medicals done at CDC Andheri, it seems even they are well informed of process.

Salz_yahoo

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
I did my medical from CDC. A smooth process. All well experienced. They do need your ITA, passport (original) and ofcourse money. 4100 unless some other tests are also prescribed for you on spot by their physician.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I did my medical from CDC. A smooth process. All well experienced. They do need your ITA, passport (original) and ofcourse money. 4100 unless some other tests are also prescribed for you on spot by their physician.
Andheri or Colaba?