+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anybody from Mumbai for Express Entry? Need help for medical test

y2kunal

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
I made a call to both Lilavati and CDC. While Lilavati website has specific mention of EE medicals and its process, they need us to mail passport copy and ITA letter prior to the process. CDC Andheri will book your appointment and send you a mail with all details. Fees I think for both is rs 4100 per person. I have been in conversation with one of the members from this forum who had medicals done at CDC Andheri, it seems even they are well informed of process.
Thanks for sharing that. Yeah the fees is the same at CDC Andheri - Rs. 4,100. I know somebody who took it up at CDC Colaba, as we call it and was made to do ECG due to a higher BMI (Overweight). That shot up the costs. Completely irrelevant to jump to ECG due to high BMI in my honest opinion and I know I'm not a doctor and that I wasn't there but well whatever.

@CNP Could please invite this member you're in touch with regarding their CDC Andheri experience on this thread please for the benefit of all or if it is a matter of privacy then share their experience anonymously, with their permission, here.

y2kunal

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
I did my medical from CDC. A smooth process. All well experienced. They do need your ITA, passport (original) and ofcourse money. 4100 unless some other tests are also prescribed for you on spot by their physician.
Can you also share the following please?
  1. Which CDC? (Andheri/South Mumbai)
  2. Timeline to get an appointment
  3. Using eMedical
  4. Time taken for the tests
  5. Do they provide copy of medical test reports for personal records if required?
Also did they ask you to do any extra tests on the spot?
@Salz_yahoo

Salz_yahoo

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Can you also share the following please?
  1. Which CDC? (Andheri/South Mumbai)
  2. Timeline to get an appointment
  3. Using eMedical
  4. Time taken for the tests
  5. Do they provide copy of medical test reports for personal records if required?
Also did they ask you to do any extra tests on the spot?
@Salz_yahoo

Hi
1. Colaba CDC
2. 1 day
3. Yes
4. 2 hours( family of 3)
5. You can pay and ask them for the extra copy. I didn’t want it though.

Extra tests were done for me. Not for my family.

Take care!

Salz_yahoo

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Thanks for sharing that. Yeah the fees is the same at CDC Andheri - Rs. 4,100. I know somebody who took it up at CDC Colaba, as we call it and was made to do ECG due to a higher BMI (Overweight). That shot up the costs. Completely irrelevant to jump to ECG due to high BMI in my honest opinion and I know I'm not a doctor and that I wasn't there but well whatever.

@CNP Could please invite this member you're in touch with regarding their CDC Andheri experience on this thread please for the benefit of all or if it is a matter of privacy then share their experience anonymously, with their permission, here.
There s no harm in doing an extra test then and there itself rather than getting a query from the Embassy and further delaying the process

y2kunal

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hi
1. Colaba CDC
2. 1 day
3. Yes
4. 2 hours( family of 3)
5. You can pay and ask them for the extra copy. I didn’t want it though.

Extra tests were done for me. Not for my family.

Take care!
Thanks for sharing your experience. It is great if they allow a personal copy. I explicitly asked at CDC Andheri (over the phone) that can I pay and request a personal copy of the test results and they declined. I thought she didn't quite get my query so I confirmed again but she denied yet I remember reading it on CIC's website that it is possible and allowed to get a personal copy.